Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 876 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I am really willing to share the blessings that i have to the charity because it is really a good feeling to have helped others who are in need. I believe that giving is essential that is contagious to anybody who are around you.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

Well why not; however, the better question and consideration here is if the person or entity you would be giving it to would know how to utilize Bitcoin to get something of value of it to help them with their needs. Therefore, instead of giving it out as is, it would be a better thing to encash it and give the cash to a charity that you want to help. That way, you save them the trouble of searching for ways to use it, because currently, cash is move openly accepted and is more useful that handing Bitcoins to them.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
if i have a lot of bitcoin of course i am willing to share some of my bitcoin in charity,and even here in our place there are so many poor people who needs our help so i will do it first now in our community then after that in other place.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:53:37 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
No, I wouldn't give any amoubt of bitcoin to them. It is not because of selfishness but because I want them to stand on their own. Maybe I can teach them on how to get some btc so that they will work for their own. And I think btc is not what they really need but instead food and clothing and things that may use them for daily.
you should give it a little / just once surely that you give will be addicted, after he was hooked for a long time he will ask you to teach him. but do not be continued it even makes him lazy and usually just ask for without effort.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Yes of course, like what they say share your blessings. I like to give them what I have so that they will feel how I feel. They will experience and say that it is not too late to achieve and pursue their dreams. There are many ways on how to do it and bitcoin is one of it. If I give btc to them, then they will have many action that will help peiple in a charity for their daily needs.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Bitcoin's value is uncertain so it is hard to be donated in a charity because you will never know if it will help or not. Besides, bitcoin gives big profit but I think the capability of giving is based on the status one have. If you have a lot of money then go, if not, it gives no harm to think of yourself first.

leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
we all know that bitcoin now is very popular to any one so,if you will ask me if i will share my bitcoin to charity well...of course i will give them some of my bitcoins and i am willing to do it.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

yes I'm ready to give my bitcoin to charities because I'm certain that more people will help me if I do.
urang

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
if i will receive money from bitcoin then that's the time that i can share some of my salary from bitcoin,that's why i am still earning a lot of bitcoins because i want to help other people.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

I can definitely give Bitcoin to charity, if it would be valuable to the receiver or better still I can convert it into cash
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

If I have a lot of bitcoin,I am willing to donate to charity because I want to help people who are in need especially the street children and homeless people.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

If i have a lot of money why mot because if i myself need the money why would i give that to the charity. I will always go on myself first and my family before anything else that is not bad for me because priorities must be done first. Hut if bitcoins are just am excess money for me then i will definitely gonna give it to the charity because i want to help but if me myself cannot help me anymore why would i bother help other people. Help yourself in order for.you to help.others.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

Bitcoin is now very popular for anyone, besides, Bitcoin provides great advantages but I think the ability to give is based on someone's status, if you have a lot of money and then leave, otherwise, it would not hurt to think of yourself first.

So if you ask me if I will split my Bitcoin for charity well, of course I will give them my Bitcoin and I am willing to do it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
Maybe I would donate to these group of people but I would rather convert them first to a national currency before donating it.  It is because these indigenous people aren't that in the modern advancements of technology. These technological things like this cryptopcurrency specifically bitcoin is an alien to them,  they do not even use mobile phones. So maybe the one that would help them is paperoney rather than those cruptocurrency.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Charity is good and can help the needy, if I'm given a chance to have 10 BTC? I must set aside 2.5% / year to be routinely given to the needy. because it is our duty as human beings to help each other.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

yes I'm ready to give half of all my bitcoins to charities because I'm a lot of people who can help with this money I will not give all the fore to my family if I do.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

If i have a lot of money why mot because if i myself need the money why would i give that to the charity. I will always go on myself first and my family before anything else that is not bad for me because priorities must be done first. Hut if bitcoins are just am excess money for me then i will definitely gonna give it to the charity because i want to help but if me myself cannot help me anymore why would i bother help other people. Help yourself in order for.you to help.others.
Bitcoin is just like also a money, so for me it is fine for me to give back to my neighbor or to some people who are in need that things that I can afford to give, I will see to it that I can give back to the community even in the small way, it is better than nothing at all.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

I will not give my bitcoin to the charity because it's just a little bit and I need to grow it before I give it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Yes i am willing to donate a bitcoin because it can help a charity or poor person. Also helping others is one priority as a person we need to help each others no matter what happen. We need to help others even it is a small thing.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

If you are rich enough then give. I would prefer to give my country currency rather than btc. Don't make things complicated. If I am giving the chance to give that thing why not? 😊

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: