Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you willing to give BTC in charity?  (Read 877 times)
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
yes why not,i like to help people,i like help different charity who help poor people,i can share the blessing that i can get to bitcoin,because bitcoin help me also when i'm in down.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people makes bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help theirselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belongs to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
I'm willing to share my blessings to charity so that I can help them also for their daily needs and use for everything for their life
Yeah, being here is a blessing and being blessed for being a part of this community, one should always consider giving back to the society. Firstly, even before now, I have always loved giving to those who are in need, and always visited orphanage homes to donate as much as I can, and if I have up to 10btc, I can definitely part away with some of it and use it for charity purpose.

Life is all about giving when you are lucky enough to be part of the elites. Once you give, you will always get more to give out, which is what I have always believed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

It's ok with me, assuming I do well with crypto. It's a honest and decent way to
give back to the community. It's a wonderful idea I believe, since transactions with
crypto are more faster and conventional these days. There should  be charity organizations
setting up accounts to receive donations. I think that could do well and make things
speed up a bit with the funding.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.
that's a good question if we are to invest with good intent of course we can do it not everybody knows bitcoin if they do not know share with result of bitcoin investment that also can
castellodocet

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Charity is an important issue, if I had that huge profit from my Bitcoins, of course I will gladly leave a percentile to charity organizations
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

If I would be given the chance to earn a more from Bitcoin I would gladly donate some of it in charity. Even if it will only be 10BTC, still I would donate some of it since it will surely be earned unexpextedly and donating is just part my appreciation
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

I will just do that if the organizations that are responsible for this charities are knowledge enough top operate these Cryptos. They should be knowledge as possible to use this finds in a proper and wise manner given the fact that Bitcoins are volatile. I am just concerned about how they will manage it and how they deal these changes in value. Individuals behind this organizations should arrest have the experience about trading so that there is a chance that this funds will increase.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

Now a day bitcoin is more popular all over the world, several people make bitcoin as a source of everything either ordinary or riches people. They use bitcoin to help themselves and others, but if you will be given a chance to have 10 Btc would you think can you give some Btc for those who belong to indigenous peoples including charities?

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

all religions teach to share and help fellow human beings. Of course, I will glad to donate some of my Bitcoin to charities in my country if I have a lot of Bitcoins Cheesy. But, I prefer to convert my Bitcoin to my country currency first before donating to charity, because I'm not sure the charity that I donated will understand how to use Bitcoin as means of payment...
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

I think that if I had such happiness in the amount of 10 BTC, I would share with the poor people. As they say, happiness must be shared.
I'm willing to donated to poor people some of my bitcoin I want to help them to make there life changes and also I teach them to earn in bitcoin I share my knowledge for them cause I want them to become successful too.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

Share your thoughts.

Thank you.

10 BTC is a very large number in my opinion
if I want to do charity, even I dare to give as much as 5 BTC to the poor and talented person
if they can not save BTC, I will give in the form of FIAT
Really a good amount to be able to part away with some of it for charity. Apparently, giving out in form of BTC will not make any tangible sense as you may even end up not even attaining the essence for which you decided to give those funds for charity anyway. Also, I have known people who have tried that out and they ended up having little success.

Best is to just convert to fiat, which you can still try to associate in a way with bitcoin to create awareness, but at the end, what matters is blessing the needy.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

Of course if i have 10 btc then i will donate 1 btc me to charity. no need to have 10 btc, if I already have 5 btc I will sell 1 for me to donate to the poor or directly we can donate 0, ... Bitcoin us through a charity that receives bitcoin as a means of payment. there is already a charity that receive bitcoin.such as fidelity charitable

kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:11:33 AM

of course!! especially when I get to earn large amount of bitcoin. i definitely would love to give help to those unfortunate people in my chosen charity. 
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

If you are rich enough then give. I would prefer to give my country currency rather than btc. Don't make things complicated. If I am giving the chance to give that thing why not? 😊

BTC or country currency doesn't matter as long as you are willing to give a help to those in need. The more we give the more we received, if there is a chance to give even a small amount it's a big help in charity.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

I think about that Bitcoins are created through the process known as mining,which involves verifying all Bitcoin transactions as they occur, and hence limits the supply of the currency. People obtain Bitcoins by creating digital wallets which allow them to deposit fiat currency and then transmit it to other wallets in exchange for virtual currency. Wallets are the primary method of transmittal for consumers, and each user has a unique key they share to send or receive Bitcoins.we should bitcoin that is worth more than they paid for it, just as they do for giving appreciated stock to charity.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

for charity purpose, i think no matter what kind of values we use, as long we have the thought of giving donations, no matter what coins or notes we shall do it, just of my thoughts =)
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

for charity purpose, i think no matter what kind of values we use, as long we have the thought of giving donations, no matter what coins or notes we shall do it, just of my thoughts =)

Helping a charitable institution is what I'm longing for and it is one of my major targets when I get rich soon. So long as it's for a purpose, why not? at least I was able to help someone with my btc.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

Yes I would give bitcoins to charity if I trusted the charity and knew that the bitcoins were being used for its intended purposes and not being funneled into another wallet as it is impossible to track. A big portion of my earnings would actually go to charity but for the ones I do give now, I give it in fiat as it is easier.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

I am certainly open to helping out causes which i believe in, whether they accept BTC or not. I am not aware of many charities that do accept BTC yet. Is there a list anywhere we can reference?
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:11:43 AM

Of course I would give some to charity but in cash not in bitcoin because it is useless if I give bitcoin rather than cash due to its price volatility and very unpredictable so theres a possibility that they will lose the donation that you gave them. So I really think that converting my bitcoin into cash is the best way to give donation in charity. I hope that someday I'll have 10btc or more to help others who are less fortunate in life and also not capable on earning money.

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure and a duty of blessing and joy. There is nothing that is to big to use for charity if you have the mindset of charity work.Do give and you will never lack. Not even bitcoin will make giving evil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: