Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VOLT - A P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  (Read 11946 times)
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

it looks like this first VOLT project could be sold out so quickly. Even in just minutes. It is clear that investor interest is very strong on this VOLT project
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

it looks like this first VOLT project could be sold out so quickly. Even in just minutes. It is clear that investor interest is very strong on this VOLT project
because the project is admirable, and the team really worked hard with very good. Thus many investors who are interested to join in supporting the progress of the project.
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

Hello,

We have added VOLT ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/volt).

If you have any question about VOLT ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:49:31 AM

because the project is admirable, and the team really worked hard with very good. Thus many investors who are interested to join in supporting the progress of the project.
agree, this project is worth to be developed than from that many investors are interested, hopefully, for the future his team will be more eager to develop this project so that later this project will be more glorious again.demangat continue for team and success for VOLT project.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

agree, this project is worth to be developed than from that many investors are interested, hopefully, for the future his team will be more eager to develop this project so that later this project will be more glorious again.demangat continue for team and success for VOLT project.
I am also sure that later projects will increasingly of interest to investors and hopefully make the projects could be developed more and more.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

so far the development of the Volt project is very visible from Nice and I became convinced the fore projects could advance to the next stage more easily.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:32 AM

Good concept for VOLT project
gafunk

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

2 quick questions, what time on the 10th will the ICO start.
Second, is the KYC an absolute requirement to purchase Volt? If so, I do not have a passport, so is there an alternative method of verification available?

Thanks in advance,
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Hello, who is in charge of the company bounty, why the spreadsheets are filled with bots, Volt Telegram campaign (Responses) number in table 430, I do not participate in this company, remove this bot! Thank you!
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

Volt Telegram campaign https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsNkg9N41r3GWJTB3gOw47Sl3hGnG6qu3nwCsuH_Vyo/edit#gid=15248195
#431 It's a bot. He uses my name. I did not take part in this company
Dinchik

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

I do not participate in this company !! Under my name in the club number 3284  Bot! Please, delete!!
Voltmanager (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:23:29 AM

Is there any bounty program for VOLT project, I am interested in bounty.

Here is the bounty campaign.
Voltmanager (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:01 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 11:56:47 PM by Voltmanager

2 quick questions, what time on the 10th will the ICO start.
Second, is the KYC an absolute requirement to purchase Volt? If so, I do not have a passport, so is there an alternative method of verification available?

Thanks in advance,

Public-sale starts in: 10th May 2018 10:00 UTC.
KYC authentification is required to claim your tokens. If you do not have a passport, please proceed with your national ID card. But all the information should be clear.

Hi we had a change in our schedule.
The public sale will start on 18th May 2018 10:00 UTC, and end on 7th June 10:00 UTC.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

the team always does its job very well, hopefully with hard work they are doing this, can give good results.
success always for this project.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

the team always does its job very well, hopefully with hard work they are doing this, can give good results.
about it certainly is no doubt, they will always do its job very well, because they also expect this project could always run with smoothly and successfully.
ramahero01

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

about it certainly is no doubt, they will always do its job very well, because they also expect this project could always run with smoothly and successfully.
we hope that all can run smoothly and can achieve its success, because with the spirit and cohesiveness of all teams for the results also will not disappoint. hope for the future of this project can be more successful.
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

steady times the project has been sold out aja, this makes it able to continue to the next stage with more steady again and hope can be successful also for the next stage.
Voltmanager (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

steady times the project has been sold out aja, this makes it able to continue to the next stage with more steady again and hope can be successful also for the next stage.

Thank you for the support!
ramahero01

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

this is a great project, the team involved in this project is worth to be proud of because they are working really hard for this project, I am sure for the future his project will be a great success.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

this is a great project, the team involved in this project is worth to be proud of because they are working really hard for this project, I am sure for the future his project will be a great success.
There is no doubt about it, this great project will definitely be managed very well by all the team involved in this project.
Hopefully as time goes by the support given to the project grew a lot.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: