Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPTL] Payportal ICO [BIG BONUS] +SHAREHOLDING Option for BIG Investors  (Read 21785 times)
irentys

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

The solutions that currently exist on the cryptocurrency market strongly hamper investors and may be a direct cause of trading losses.Thank's to such projects we will be more secure.
ole88_89

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

I'm interested and planning to buy and trade bitcoin and other altcoin and as a newbie, I still don't  know where and how to start, I still studying the trading system and all the pieces of information and warnings. I like the idea of ICO. It can gime much more profit.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

Everyone just have to be extra. cautious. The infos are very good ones. Keep it up guys, let's create a save and healthy environment for our blockchain future!
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

You never knows until you try

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

ICOs reached a total funding amount of 3.8 billion USD with over 200 ICOs being launched in 2017. It is expected that 2018 will even surpass these numbers. How people can trust to your project?
Hi, People can trust as Payportal is real, we already have been doing this business, our team spent many weeks to achieve current result and built a product based on customers' needs. Our project is not a scam.

Payportal: Bill payments and MoneyTransfers
▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
➤ Video ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Will there be an escrow to your campaign?
By whom?
Thanks, No there is no escrow. Our risks mitigated by SoftCap and sure by the reality of our company. Payportal is not a fake and it will not dissapear from the market despite the ICO result.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Borkin

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:59:31 PM

When I was starting online business, I have spent some time to find the right experienced people who were willing to share experience. I think that this is one of the main key to success in online investement! And I see team done a great job! I'm surelly in!
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

When I was starting online business, I have spent some time to find the right experienced people who were willing to share experience. I think that this is one of the main key to success in online investement! And I see team done a great job! I'm surelly in!
Thanks, Believe us , the Team is fantastic, smart and hardworking.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Wanted to ask, will this coin be minible? Because it would give more advantages to me.
Thanks, interesting issue which we also have in mind. We did NOT suggested mining in the nearest future to have stable exchange rate of PPTL. However, we planned our loyalty programm for retailers and customers as additional motivation for increasing the business and loyal behaviour to Payportal. We are planning to start the development in Q2 2019. I could say that about 0,000xxxx PPTL we would like to bonus our customers and retailers for every payment and per 1000rs.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promissing project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.
BountyTwo

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

The Payportal platform always making new goals and challenge themselves. They work hard to create and develop new technologies, to introduce new products to the market. The biggest improvement lately was starting of using the blockchain technology. They use it for various reasons, but it definitely brought the platdorm to the new level.
Blockchain will be used for decentralization of the platform, so it will be more protected and as a result there will be less chances for hacker attacks and for the platform failure. Also, it is very important for implementing a cross-border payment system, so the people who left India can help their families in their own country, and the Indian families can help their relatives abroad. Doesn’t it sound good? But there is something even more.
Payplatform creators and developers want to introduce their tokens into the platform. It means that with PPTL tokens people will be able to pay the bills and buy services. It’s is a very big step forward. If all their plans will succeed in the nearest future we will meet the totally new and innovative platform, that can totally change the way of payments and money transfers in India. Trust me it’s worth it.
They also plan to open new retailer, with the chain of shops, where people can buy services, pay bills, and withdraw cash from their wallets. Distributors will play the major role in PPTL coin transfers. Distributors buy tokens in the OTC market or crypto exchanges and make a smart contract transfer to the Company wallet. The transaction contains the value and Payportal wallet number of a receiver. Automatically PPTL value will be credited to a wallet owner who continues to use Payportal financial services. Upon expiration of the PPTL coins on a Payportal wallet, the services will be postponed.
The most important part of this plan is to raise the proper capital to make their plans into reality, and to create the whole infrastructure that will change the country. They accept ETH for buying PPTL tokens. It is a great step forward for the development of payments in India and who knows? Maybe more countries will use their system to develop the payment systems in the world.
They try to implement new services for the old school tax payment and money transfer pattrerns. Standing in lines, on heat, it’s obsolete, the world moves forward, and so do Payportal, their plan is to totally change the formation and the way of life of the ordinary Indian people.
Willliam

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

good job and have humanitarian value. hopefully this project runs smoothly                              
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

When will start Bounty of this project? I like the idea, it can be very promissing project. So need a lot of investors.. I really hope project can grow fast.

Hi, Bounty will start tomorrow. You will be able to find Bounty thread at Bitkointalk. Additionally we will post link to Bounty in our ico.payportal.in and here also.

Participate and earn PPTL.

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
GamerOne1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

So I’ve been hearing about people having issues investing in crypto. Among the most common ones are the fact that in order to get started people have to give away their personal info to create an account in an exchange and then they have to deposit funds. This process can take a million years. Just curious, what other specific frustrations do you have when it comes to investing in crypto?
goldenball2112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:06:45 AM

I am following and will be interested in mining when it starts.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

Hello, We glad to annonce a start of our Bounty campain. Please find our bounty page PAYPORTAL BOUNTY

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

So I’ve been hearing about people having issues investing in crypto. Among the most common ones are the fact that in order to get started people have to give away their personal info to create an account in an exchange and then they have to deposit funds. This process can take a million years. Just curious, what other specific frustrations do you have when it comes to investing in crypto?
Hi, I would say that any Investment has a portion of Risk. However, if you invest in something real, that you alreafy could see or touch or try the risks will be minimal. When just an idea exists then risks are high but return will be bigger and it depends....

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
Borkin

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Having to have an individual wallet for every coin is a best way to protect money. I think so.
Payportal (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

Having to have an individual wallet for every coin is a best way to protect money. I think so.
Agree, may be not much convenient, but secure Smiley

▨ ∿∿ ICO CLOSED. ∿∿ ▨
BountyOne

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:16 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

There are many hacker who  always trying to take money from wallet. I am very scare about the security of my wallet. what are the best way to secure my  wallet so that my bitcoin will always be safe and secured. Please give me some ideas

I use such way
1. Securing your email account
2. Securing your social media account
3. Using unique and powerful passwords for all online wallet accounts
4. Enabling two-factor authentication
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: