Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

"Minimum buy-in: 1 ETH". I think this is too big for me because 1 ETH as of these moment is about $500 and I can't afford to loose that value. Maybe dev can changed the minimum investment so that those small investors can participate in the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Indeed. How can a client manager is not a very communicative guy? Especially if the client manager was an anti-social guy, that would be difficult to entertain the project.
For that the team should appoint some great manager who is much active and attaintive and also who can properly handle the community. This project is really doing a great work and i am sure that it will surely have some great profits ahead.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

oh, the client manager is a very communicative guy. I'm really pleased to know that this project is aimed at improving the quality not only of its platform, but also of communication with its followers. Continue in the same spirit and the project will be on the moon.
Indeed. How can a client manager is not a very communicative guy? Especially if the client manager was an anti-social guy, that would be difficult to entertain the project.
For that the team should appoint some great manager who is much active and attaintive and also who can properly handle the community. This project is really doing a great work and i am sure that it will surely have some great profits ahead.

Actually mate devs is very active here, answering those questions about this project. As this project adopt crypto currency , hopefully the team can handle very well which they already a great start of this project. I appreciate that they have an artificial intelligent which can attract those investors as well as investors who want to be part on this project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

You got it, I am with you that this project will be in the high level because of what it brings to the community. Possibly they found a great and excellent kind of members that can handle this kind of project because this kind of project is nice and so much interesting even our help can encourage the investors to be with us and we can help it to be famous in the market.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

The conceptualization of this project is very extensive in a sense that this will be in the crypto world. Technology for now are taking advantage on the availability of the resources in the community. This project has the potential of working on top of the market because of the advance technology.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

"Minimum buy-in: 1 ETH". I think this is too big for me because 1 ETH as of these moment is about $500 and I can't afford to loose that value. Maybe dev can changed the minimum investment so that those small investors can participate in the ICO.

I agree with this, and I really hoped thay they will reduced it into the most affordable amount. I'm sure many investors will be joining here and possibly will going to invest for this project. But whatever the decisions were going to make by the dev team, we will still support OSA DC project as this is really a good investments in the future.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Yes, absolutely minimum investment of this project is 1 ETH and it is too big amount for everyone. If they make the little changes in price definitely this decision will become a beneficial decision for the ico. Due to this change so many investors will be supporting this project and help the project to gain community.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

This project has a great concept. And I appreciate the project's founding team will do what they set out to do. It will be a pity if this ICO project fails. Good luck.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Communication with followers of the project is a really great thing, they generally are the future investors and clarifying there doubt would certainly help them understand the project better. This a good step taken by the team!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

This platform will establish a reliable relationship between retailers. Smart contracts will protect data providers with honest and consumer interests, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings and rewards will be stored and verified on a block chain.
  But I do not understand how the consumer will take his reward from the Block chain? Or will it be added immediately to the user's wallet?

That is a great question! I would happily answer you, users receive rewards when their customer data is used to improve the platform. This will all be automatically done within the platform & OSA tokens are added to the user's account, as the whitepaper states users can use these rewards to buy additional B2C services, etc.

How many people are involved in your team? As I can see such a project needs a lot of work to be well done. Do you already have a beta version? Thank you!

Our product is already live and used for daily services! The team can be found at https://osadc.io/en/#team-group Smiley

How many did this project have soft cap? Judging by the website, 1 million dollars? Or 1.5? It would be desirable to learn the answer from developers. Also there is such question why there is no information for what period of time soft cap, and in general has been built, can these figures are simply drawn? Thanks for the answer.

To get back to this, the soft cap was $1,800,000 delivered by contributors, funds & angels. Additionally to that, the founders invested this $4,200,000.
That's really a big investment coming from the founders for a project they want to be successful. What angels are you referring? Never heard about that one in any blockchain projects.

Angel investors are people who invest in (small) startups/IPOs and this case ICO, or entrepreneurs & is usually a one-time big investment.

Your project is very interesting, you have raised the softcap from founder only, its mean everything will do in token sale, the project will keep run. May i know here are you come from ? and in my opinion with total supply arround 5 Billion, your ico price is expensive.
I agree with you that OSA DC is interesting project, but i don't think this ico price is expensive, even their totall supply is 5 Billions but the price of OSA so cheap, only 0.0002 ETH per token.
Of course, only ~ 2,8 bilions tokens will sold out, do you think they will fulfill of of them? I don't think so, and how about tokens will not sold out? Burning or not?

As you can see the token sale is still in a very early stage. I'd have to request this information from the team, if you'd like feel free to join on Telegram and ask the question there as well! (https://t.me/osadecentralized

Your description on the site is absolutely the same as with the majority, can you briefly write what exactly different from other similar projects?

Hey Pegleku, there's being worked on an overview with competitors, this was requested on BTT earlier. However, you can check out the whitepaper, on page 14-19 you will see the differences between existing technologies & OSA DC!

Whether it will be possible to apply somehow an algorithm of the platform of the project on real logistics with participation of two and more companies? If yes, that it becomes excellent news to many logistic companies.

I am not sure if I understand you correctly. Do you mean this in the way of two seperate logistic companies working together? In general for logistic companies there is a lot of benefits with OSA DC, for example: better inventory/warehouse planning, closer integration with vendor's delivery and retail monitoring systems, and other benefits (page 8 whitepaper). So, in that case if you mean instead a better way of communicating between retailer and logistic companies regarding stock/inventory, then yes that is right!
Thanks a lot for the developed answer to mine and also to other questions of all interested members of a forum. It is very pleasant to observe such responsiveness and not always you will meet it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:25:27 PM

That's why they assigned someone for that role, from the word "client" and "manager" which means it's the one who manage the client ( Cheesy ) Because, if they won't be communicating with the community who wants to know more about the project, their role is very useless at all.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

That's why they assigned someone for that role, from the word "client" and "manager" which means it's the one who manage the client ( Cheesy ) Because, if they won't be communicating with the community who wants to know more about the project, their role is very useless at all.

They can hire one of those community managers to manage their community if the core devs are busy in the development of the software IMO. Which should help them save time as well
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

They can hire one of those community managers to manage their community if the core devs are busy in the development of the software IMO. Which should help them save time as well
Yes, i see a lot of project at bitcointalk make topic to hiring Community Manager, some of them manage their community by themself depend on how large of team.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

Yes, i see a lot of project at bitcointalk make topic to hiring Community Manager, some of them manage their community by themself depend on how large of team.
Well yes, the team should make a move on this matter as soon as possible. They opportunity is moving. They should have someone to manage their community for a better development of the OSA DC. Especially now that this project is progressing positively. The momentum is keep rising. When it comes to project with artificial intelligence, people always tend to be curious and wanted to know more about the project. So the engagement of people to this project is really good, as getting the OSA DC Community to become much bigger and bigger and have a great future ahead.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Great project definitely! OSA tokens are great utility token for retailer, manufacturers and consumers. I like to know more about the detaips of this project to get more informations on how can I profit.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

Thank you for the amazing support we see here on Bitcointalk! You are all invited to join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/osadecentralized, additionally there is a promo this week, don't miss your chance to grant 100 OSA tokens! What do you have to do?
chance to grant 100 tokens! The promo runs for 1 week only!

What do you have to do?
1) Subscribe to the whitelist: https://osadc.io/en/

2) Join our announcement channel: https://t.me/OSADC_Announcements

3) Follow us on medium: https://medium.com/osadc

You're right, very active dev that will able to answer any question about their project. I'm looking forward on this project that can be have a profit in the future. One question, do you have bounty programs? So that many will be part on your project which I think it can help a lot. Thanks in advance for positive response.  Smiley

Hi there! As you can see on the website, there is a 2% allocation for bounty tokens. However, the bounty program has not been announced yet. Stay tuned, I'm sure you will see a post on Bitcointalk once more information is available!

This is done! Smiley We are here to answer all your questions, as we did before. As said, for some questions we require additional information from the team - which we request & then get back to on Bitcointalk. Hope all your questions have been anwered!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:49:09 AM

Great project definitely! OSA tokens are great utility token for retailer, manufacturers and consumers. I like to know more about the detaips of this project to get more informations on how can I profit.
in fact, if you are interested in something, you can contact the client manager. This guy is very active in this project. He will be able to answer all your questions. And this is really a big plus for the development of the project.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

They can manage it themselves too but at times some projects like to claim how busy they are and then never give the community any attention at all
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

Thank you for the amazing support we see here on Bitcointalk! You are all invited to join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/osadecentralized, additionally there is a promo this week, don't miss your chance to grant 100 OSA tokens! What do you have to do?
chance to grant 100 tokens! The promo runs for 1 week only!

What do you have to do?
1) Subscribe to the whitelist: https://osadc.io/en/

2) Join our announcement channel: https://t.me/OSADC_Announcements

3) Follow us on medium: https://medium.com/osadc

You're right, very active dev that will able to answer any question about their project. I'm looking forward on this project that can be have a profit in the future. One question, do you have bounty programs? So that many will be part on your project which I think it can help a lot. Thanks in advance for positive response.  Smiley

Hi there! As you can see on the website, there is a 2% allocation for bounty tokens. However, the bounty program has not been announced yet. Stay tuned, I'm sure you will see a post on Bitcointalk once more information is available!

This is done! Smiley We are here to answer all your questions, as we did before. As said, for some questions we require additional information from the team - which we request & then get back to on Bitcointalk. Hope all your questions have been anwered!
Great communication and promotion from the developer to the people here to make the project not dying because no people supporting. I hope you can hire an expert manager to manage the thread carefully.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Good afternoon. The demand in the field of Blockchain increases every day more and more, means in the near future we will see growth of all crypt!
I wonder why the developers decided not to launch a generosity campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: