Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28365 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!
This project is really a balanced one and i think that the investors would stay close to the project due to this reason and aslo i am sure that the project might surely have a good future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Seems to be quite a balanced project. It seems to be really useful for all of the mentioned groups (retailers, manufactures and consumers). Hope to hear more good news!

Hey Tuhan, welcome to NTK & we'll definitely keep you posted!

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.

Team attends various events indeed! Smiley Avanti Con Amore! Feel free to read more about it in the OSA DC blog: https://osadc.io/en/#our-blog-group

It is good to see that the team welcomes their Korean partner Mr. Lee in Moscow, which is also the leader of mining in Asia region. With this kind of event, this can lead OSA DC to be more known by some big investors because I should expect that Mr. Lee will probably also spread what he learned from the team to his associate.
Good to know about this informations mate and thanks. Difinitely, Mr. Lee will help to promote this OSA DC project in the world. And also, he will be the gateway for all potential and big investors to engaged and have also partnership with this project. This will be a good progress for the team as this will make big changes for the development of this platform.

You are well up to date! Read more about Mr. Lee and the meeting here: https://www.reddit.com/r/OSADC/comments/8ebf1h/osa_dc_welcomes_our_korean_partners_in_moscow/

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Although I have a lot of concerns about the project, the OSA project is finally recognized by the community as a promising ICO project. The OSA project will be a big hit, I believe

The community has really accepted this project as a genuiene project and i think that it will really be much profitable for the future of the project and also the future of the team and all the investors too.

The community and the market has its own standard on what to choose but as what you have said OSA DC was choosen by the community because of its good and trusted project. But not only that but also building a good team to manage their platform.
Yes, the project looks convincing and beneficial. And it is easy to understand.Beacuase of this things the community is continuously increasing as per time passes. the community chooses this project due to the trusted teammates and hardworking developers which will always make the project better.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

I like the platform in this project, I think this project will be able to achieve hardcap. A very good achievement for the beginning of the project. Good luck
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.
Correct this project based on thier roadmap and whitepaper shows that they have a very experienced team managing the marketing and advertising.

Yeah, in which I was amazed in how the team are catering the questions  and inquiries of the people that  interested  in the project.Knowing that  the team members  are professional in this field this a good advantage  for the project,Experience  wise no questions this will become a successful  project soon.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

I believe that the team members of this project are really serious in making this successful. They easily reached softcap because the founders have already contributed $4.2MLN USD.
If this is real information, then I am very glad that this team is beginning to actively develop its project, and at the same time such a large amount of investment has been collected! So investors saw in the project, then it will be profitable!
Really? I'm too happy to see the news about the $4.2MLN USD that have successfully reached, I hope they won't be steal the money because $4.2 MLN is really big amounts.

They claim to have raised $4.2MLN USD but they have not given a proof of funds maybe something like a signed message from an address with that much amount
Yes even i would like to wait for some kind of signed messege or the contract address or anything similar. This project can actually be of huge profits ahead and it needs to proove itself about it.

Hi there, as you can imagine the full 4.2MLN USD wouldn't be available anymore, as OSA DC already started in 2015. So, there already has been a lot of money spent on development. For example, the beta already started October 2015! OSA decentralized is built on the already proven OSA Hybrid Platform, which already provides daily services to over 20 retailers and manufacturers Smiley

Now it is clearly being explained that this values were already been used for the continuation of the project. So, with that amount I think the team has a better workplace environment and has all the tools needed to developed more about their platform.

Maybe that kind of explanation you will believe that, in this project it has big amount excess. As this platfotm work, they can encourage an investor as they start at 2015 its a long time of experience and knowledge in this kind of work project. No doubt that these project will show up in the market.
Correct this project based on thier roadmap and whitepaper shows that they have a very experienced team managing the marketing and advertising.

Yeah, in which I was amazed in how the team are catering the questions  and inquiries of the people that  interested  in the project.Knowing that  the team members  are professional in this field this a good advantage  for the project,Experience  wise no questions this will become a successful  project soon.

Revolution in transport and logistic branches will be able probably to create the project, in particular will accelerate and will simplify all this at first sight plain process which is actually not so simple as it seems at first sight. At least several dozens of people take part in logistics.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:02 PM

Maybe its posible to happen that $4.2 MLN USD will be lost but as they work hard to reach that big amount they will be surely secure it.I'm glad to know that they reach that kind of big amount and dispite of thier hard work they gain their beggining reward.

How can such a large amount be lost when the developers have confirmed the collection of these funds. And unlikely they will steal so much money when their faces are publicly known. So your opinion is just a stupid argument.
I absolutely in it agree with you. And OSA not such project to be scam. Why to think out so unique conceptual platform and then it is simple to disappear? Especially with the lit faces. Absurdity and nonsense.
If the user does not know how to distinguish between projects where fraud is involved, you can simply ask users, or if the project does not include team photos and other information about developers, this is the first sign that you should not invest in the project. That there maybe not honest people.

Yes, we have to be very careful with those projects because they don't have interest in showing their photos means their intention to steal money and left the community without any update. So we have to refer their linked in profiles before investing into the projects. Otherwise, ask the community whether your investment is worthable or not?
Definitely it is fishy if the developers do not show their faces and tell about themselves but if they have a good idea and it seems like their working on it so there's no problem in waiting for a while and checking out the project and later investing in it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

Every project must really based it to the roadmap they created in-line with their goals and mission to achieve stated on the whitepaper, by that, it gives people the assurance that the project is on track.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

This is the amount of 4.2 million dollars, was collected in 2015. I thought that you raised this amount this year. If such an amount was spent on development, then tell us please where this money was spent and what results you achieved from 2015-2018.
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Definitely right, OSA DC team were busy doing a lot of activities promoting their platform, this is because they need a lot of investors to support the project. They attend so many conference which their purpose is not only to invite people to join their ICO but also giving more information about their platform.
Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

I think you need to join force with some other companies that has already a lot of followers in order to get the attention and convince other people to join your project while you are still building reputation.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

Really? That sounds great and gives more credibility to the project. Not just like those teams who only announce their project and wait for investors... My respect to the Devs! Smiley

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

Revolution in transport and logistic branches will be able probably to create the project, in particular will accelerate and will simplify all this at first sight plain process which is actually not so simple as it seems at first sight. At least several dozens of people take part in logistics.

Revolution seems more like a marketing term and a gross overstatement for the project and more like this is what could be done than what we're doing
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

That's the reason why OSA DC silently making their moves to be famous in the market. The good team work and  they are still building a good project. It is their priority goal that's why their are many investors in this project. In a short moment of working they earn big amount because of many investors they got.
As from what I can see from this project, not only that the OSA DC project is performing its best but also, they are really getting more and more popular in the crypto currency community. The OSA DC is really can make more investors added to its current investors because of the interesting concept integrared to it - the artificial intelligence and the bloclchain technology to the retail industry.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

I think you need to join force with some other companies that has already a lot of followers in order to get the attention and convince other people to join your project while you are still building reputation.

Actually they don't need to join other companies because they have their own program on how they are going to hook up with the community. OSA DC has already started in the blockchain to ease the transactions between the retailer's and manufacturer and at same time they save money from it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I agree with all of you, OSA DC have a good statement and nice growth until now. Anyway, we need to keep observing to make sure OSA is really good project for invest.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Actually they don't need to join other companies because they have their own program on how they are going to hook up with the community. OSA DC has already started in the blockchain to ease the transactions between the retailer's and manufacturer and at same time they save money from it.

Good point mate but I will agree that the team of OSA DC will need to have a good partnership to other companies that had already gained enough acknowledgement from the investors. Because in this way, the probability of their chanced to succeed is at a high level. Although it's good to have our own way to succeed but being practical in the business always have a good results.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

I agree with all of you, OSA DC have a good statement and nice growth until now. Anyway, we need to keep observing to make sure OSA is really good project for invest.
Of course, the Osa project gives good hopes for successful development. Moreover, we can always get the latest news and updates in the project, as the project manager is very active and always answers all our questions.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Of course, the Osa project gives good hopes for successful development. Moreover, we can always get the latest news and updates in the project, as the project manager is very active and always answers all our questions.
Yes, I agree with you, the team is working hard on project development. The developers really want to finish the development of the project as early as possible. And also the team is very active and continuously provide the new updates about projects development. hopefully, they will succeed soon.   

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

The next project that should be having a great team and a good developer. I hope this project won't be a failure company or a scam company, I don't want people in loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: