Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OSA DC - AI and Blockchain meet Retail  (Read 28372 times)
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

This project is getting bigger and bigger, shouts out to the OSA DC project to successfully accomplished their dream to be famous in here.
They will soon be much famous and also i think that they will soon launch their platform which would then attract several other investors to invest into the project which will then make a profitable future for OSA.
Yes, absolutely the developers are taking the projects development very seriously and continuously working hard on it. They want to complete the development of the platform as early as possible. Very soon they will launch their platform. Because many investors are eagerly waiting for OSA DC launch. After the launching heavy traffic will come to the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

This project is getting bigger and bigger, shouts out to the OSA DC project to successfully accomplished their dream to be famous in here.
They will soon be much famous and also i think that they will soon launch their platform which would then attract several other investors to invest into the project which will then make a profitable future for OSA.

If the project will be handled properly then this will be not only become famous but also a future sources of a reliable data. This platform will surely has something that might be more useful especially in some big companies that produces many products.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:42:09 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

Mind elaborating more on why compared to other retailer support platforms, this project looks more reliable as you say? I dont see a major difference
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
Wouldn't it be great to have several different plarforms for same purposes?
It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.

But the problem is they need to be more competitive like having some unique innovations and offer must be fair enough to convinced people to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

I really look forward to the video presentation from the development team. Since I'm very interested to see how the platform will work in real time! After such videos, it is possible to grow the popularity of the project!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

It will not be easy to achieve the goals of this ICO project. With so many similar platforms present, the team will certainly face a lot of difficulties to attract investors.
It would be great for users to have multiple platforms for the same tasks but this increases the competition for developers

There's nothing wrong with several platforms having the same feautres. What it's matter is how each team convinced the possible investors to invest on their project. And also, it's better to have more projects to be made because the more it goes, the more opportunities will come for all crypto enthusiast.

But the problem is they need to be more competitive like having some unique innovations and offer must be fair enough to convinced people to support the platform.
definitely, the project should have something really unique that will attract people's attention. But I think the project Osa has all these qualities and therefore can easily attract investors.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

OSA collect fragmented data from the entire supply chain and use machine learning to process, analyze, and clean it.
Smart contracts protect interests of both data providers and consumers, as a unique set of KPIs, product ratings, and rewards are stored on the blockchain to secure them from manipulation.
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

I really look forward to the video presentation from the development team. Since I'm very interested to see how the platform will work in real time! After such videos, it is possible to grow the popularity of the project!
I agree, visualization always positively affected promoting of various products not only in the cryptosphere but also in other branches and businesses.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

Compared to other retailer support platforms, the project looks more reliable. As the retail market is always attractive, investors want to invest in this project. The project will soon be successful

I'm really sure the team here are looking for ways to attract more investors that will prove that this project is reliable and worth of their investment. More investors means more support that can help the project becoming a successful one.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

I'm really sure the team here are looking for ways to attract more investors that will prove that this project is reliable and worth of their investment. More investors means more support that can help the project becoming a successful one.
Investors are integral part of a developing blockchain platform and the team will have to attract them no matter what. It should be there top priority so as to get funds for the project to make it successful.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

Haha. Very smart question. Maybe it is one of video for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVYKCrbjhY Or you can come to full channel of OSA DC to know more about this project at here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZcY0oJsDaD2buZw68sGFw
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Your project provides good conditions for consumers to earn cryptocurrency by providing information and data about the goods they buy. Tell me on what blockchain de your project will work or do you create your own blockchain?
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:47:34 AM

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.

We can actually do more research for us to avoid such trial and error method. OSA DC seems pretty good because the team keep promoting their platform and they are transparent to their clients.

Appreciate the comment, as said OSA DC team tries to be as transparent as the possibly can be Smiley

Hi Assab, if you have any suggestions feel free to share them. As I mentioned OSA DC already has a working product used in daily services & partnerships with big companies like Coca Cola, Danone, Mars, L'Oréal, Metro, etc. - the Hybrid platform of OSA DC has already proven itself and delivers daily services to over 20 retailers and manufactures. Team is now building onto this on blockchain, which you can learn a lot about at osadc.io. If you have any specific questions, please let me know!

Thank you, as do I! I will notify you once it has been created, for now we will wait patiently Smiley

Haha. Very smart question. Maybe it is one of video for you : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBVYKCrbjhY Or you can come to full channel of OSA DC to know more about this project at here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZcY0oJsDaD2buZw68sGFw

Thank you for sharing and helping

Your project provides good conditions for consumers to earn cryptocurrency by providing information and data about the goods they buy. Tell me on what blockchain de your project will work or do you create your own blockchain?

Great question Storfox! OSA DC is built on the Ethereum platform and will use the Ethereum ERC-20 Token Standard.

I quote from the whitepaper: ''OSA DC takes OSA Hybrid Platform Solution a stage further - it employs a range of cuttingedge technologies that overcome obstacles we identified while implementing the Solution: namely, lack of transparency and human error in the entire supply chain industry. To ensure transparency, it leverages AI, blockchain and smart contract technology to make every supply chain party’s data immune from manipulation and unauthorized access.

If you want to learn more about the choices, feel free to read page: 20 (roadmap) & 41 (blockchain). I hope that helps you well!

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Certainly it is difficult to pick up the favourite if not to try each platform and to use them in the purposes. Only as a trial and error method it is possible to choose something suitable.
[/quote]

I'm very probably you can be built to the platform this platform, no need to be satisfied all of the requested of the Retailer, just need to be authenticated and active
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

Well there is no easy way to success. The team OSA DC should keep on moving to make and reach what this project really desires and want to happen in the crypto currency community. Especially now, there are many people engaging to this project and hopefully the team and meet more investors willing to invest for this project for continuous developments.

Without question bud, having a project is not always as good as it is because many things that are need to put into consideration and must pay attention. But as long as you know how to get through with the circumstances that might come it would be a great defense. These platform are having a great deal in the crypto because they are making progress on their programs.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
dolcevita99

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

I agree, visualization always positively affected promoting of various products not only in the cryptosphere but also in other branches and businesses.
I am very glad that the project has good support. Now we are waiting for the video presentation and then there will be even more followers of the project. Since the idea is good and it will be very unfortunate if there is little support from the team.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Well, it is not possible for the team OSA DC to gather some investors because they have a good platform that will surely become a profitable kind. And also, this is very useful to the global market as this will bring new innovations that will help for both retailers and customers to meet their personal expectations and goals.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Well, it is not possible for the team OSA DC to gather some investors because they have a good platform that will surely become a profitable kind. And also, this is very useful to the global market as this will bring new innovations that will help for both retailers and customers to meet their personal expectations and goals.
maybe you meant that the Osa team will still be able to gather investors and develop a quality platform that will be useful for our society, traders and their customers. Then I agree with you.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I am very glad that the project has good support. Now we are waiting for the video presentation and then there will be even more followers of the project. Since the idea is good and it will be very unfortunate if there is little support from the team.
The video presentation has always been accessible to view guys! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZcY0oJsDaD2buZw68sGFw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: