Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Serbian speaking users get it's own local board instead of a topic?
Yes - 50 (92.6%)
No - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serbian local board application  (Read 1280 times)
ljube

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

By the end of this week it will be a month since this topic was created and we had absolutely no response.
It is quite disappointing that moderators don't have time to respond to us at least once a month.
Not even a simple "no", so we can know that we shouldn't waste our time.

I AGREE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Now I find two situations about the local board problem.
First, Ukrainian (along with Serbian is a most active topic) also asking his local board. The same situation is there
Second, I see people who complain that French board is out of control because there is no moderator or does not do his part of the job.

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behaviour.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

First, Ukrainian (along with Serbian is a most active topic) also asking his local board. The same situation is there
Second, I see people who complain that French board is out of control because there is no moderator or does not do his part of the job.

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behaviour.

This could be good idea with so many thing in last few pages its really of the book to keep on everything now its becoming really messy and fuzzy.
PLS can be have our tread finally so we could organize this and i believe that it would be greatly moderated by few members here.
mefisto0603

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behavior.

I can volunteer to translate any  tutorial or any other text about forum for newcomers from English to Serbian if needed. Everyone can pith in to keep the board clean and useful to our community, just give us a chance. We will play nice Smiley i promise Wink.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Can we get any official response? If we cannot get Serbian board now, what we need to do in the future to get it? Please don't say we need more posts on Serbian topic because when more people post there it become harder to follow specific discussion (there are several discussions at the same time) and people give up.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:23:24 AM by marlboroza

***Croatian - Okolo kucno vodopisalo     *** Serbian - Oluk    
takodje krofna se zove vruce nadignuce
Don't make up words that don't exist.
Krofna is krofna and oluk is oluk in both languages. Your arguments to create local board are made of trolling.

Thank you bradr Smiley
I would like in serbian really... i dont understend very wll croatian.
From all nonsense I've been reading this is biggest one.
Croatian and Serbian languages are different languages, however, difference between them is maybe 20%. You need IQ of a room temperature to speak both languages, your IQ is most likely much lower...

Here is something for you(universal declaration of human rights) on all 3(Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian) languages, because you don't understand Croatian very well:

So, stop posting utter garbage and start posting real reasons why do you need Serbian local board and maybe you will get it.
Vlada69

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

***Croatian - Okolo kucno vodopisalo     *** Serbian - Oluk    
takodje krofna se zove vruce nadignuce
Don't make up words that don't exists.
Krofna is krofna and oluk is oluk in both languages. Your arguments to create local board are made of trolling.

Pitaj dedu za novorjecnik iz 1942...Ili bilo kojeg starijeg.

[/quote]
Thank you bradr Smiley
I would like in serbian really... i dont understend very wll croatian.
From all nonsense I've been reading this is biggest one.
Croatian and Serbian languages are different languages, however, difference between them is maybe 20%. You need IQ of a room temperature to speak both languages, your IQ is most likely much lower...

Here is something for you(universal declaration of human rights) on all 3(Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian) languages, because you don't understand Croatian very well:

So, stop posting utter garbage and start posting real reasons why do you need Serbian local board and maybe you will get it.
[/quote]
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:56 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:05:19 PM by marlboroza

Ask your grandpa for dictionary from 1942...Or anyone older
Dude, we are in 2018., not in 1942 and I don't like the way you think.

Now, to ask anyone older, 1942. was 76 years ago, should I search for people who are 100 years old?   Cheesy

Should I ask you - ask your grandgrandgradngrandgrandpa for dictrionary from 800.?

You are delusional and you are living in II World War Roll Eyes

Edit* krofna was krofna in 1942., krofna is krofna in 2018 and krofna was krofna in 1867. Have you missed austro-ugarski history class perhapes?

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Now, to ask anyone older, 1942. was 76 years ago, should I search for people who are 100 years old?   Cheesy

Should I ask you - ask your grandgrandgradngrandgrandpa for dictrionary from 800.?

Edit* krofna was krofna in 1942., krofna is krofna in 2018 and krofna was krofna in 1867. Have you missed austro-ugarski history class perhapes?

I agree with you, there are no big differences between these two language. they surely understand each other's sides. but There are many topics that are specific for each local board, like taxes, local service like exchange, dealers, legal regulations etc..
But you also may agree that the present state of affairs is complicated and overwhelming for only one topic for Serbian language.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
Merited by grchina (3)

Nema veze da li nam je jezik slican ili ne vec je poenta da nemamo iste uslove kao vi,na primer vi ste u eu i koliko toliko imate regulisane zakone sto se tice kripta dok je kod nas divljina...Na primer mi ne mozemo da placamo porez na kripto kao sto je kod vas to regulisano kao porez za berzu vec povlacimo do 20k eu i poreska hvata ljude na random.Samo povlacenje novca je isto drugacije nego kod vas koji mozete da koristite swift jer ste u eu dok mi koristimo karticu za to kojoj nije namena za to,vi mozete da kupite opremu za mining mi svercujemo preko granice iz madjarske itd...Da imamo spojen board sa vama isto ne valja jer vidis i sam da ima paljevina kako kod nas tako verovatno i kod vas Grin
Tldr doesnt really matter what i write here since there is no aswer from admin for months about this sugestion
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Probably yes. They are in EU and they have some bigger right at the moment other thing is that they got it and we dont. How much it will be that is another topic they dont have much activity they had it when it was announced but lately they dont have that much. Hopefully this will might be good for our effort.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

Probably yes. They are in EU and they have some bigger right at the moment other thing is that they got it and we dont. How much it will be that is another topic they dont have much activity they had it when it was announced but lately they dont have that much. Hopefully this will might be good for our effort.

I guess we will just have to wait 10 years for Serbia to enter EU and in the meantime admins might respond and tell us to use the same Croatian board that will be renamed to Ex-Yugoslavia-n or something.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I guess we will just have to wait 10 years for Serbia to enter EU and in the meantime admins might respond and tell us to use the same Croatian board that will be renamed to Ex-Yugoslavia-n or something.

neighbors from Croatia are asking for new child board also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3212995.0
you can find admins answer, probably he will not get it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: