Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Monero then Hold?  (Read 2151 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

monero is a privacy coins,
and in my opinion this monero is the best choice if you want to invest in privacy coin,
because, a lot of people said , privacy coins is the future of cryptocurrency
I am sure people like to have privacy and these coins will help in shaping the future, but the most important thing is on how the government will view these privacy coins, will they force regular exchanges to remove these coins, only time will tell.

Monero just kicked out ASIC miners. Why?  Because cockroach of Crypto is not afraid of anyone!!!
Monero just kicked out ASIC miners but they split up to several coins because of that decision, there was not a big discussion regarding this and they took the decision soon unlike bitcoin.  Wink

Oh there was discussion about it on github for a year or more. No worries about that. But ASIC owners and mostly producers ( since ASIC was not on sale, just producers mined last months) will ofcourse try to keep mining and will stay on the old prefork chain.  There is no problems with that. If they want pre upgraded version of Monero without multisignature, without subadreses, without Ledger support and without plenty things they are free to have it.  Monero code is open source and free to use for all. All they will need to do is to keep it open source.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

This is one of the coins Im investing for long term. I deeply believe on its solid project to bloom someday to even compete with Ethereum soon.Braced for its untraceable, fast and secure transactions enables it to even reach $ 450. Soon its not impossible to surpass $ 1k.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Let me know what everyone thinks about the Monero!

monero is a privacy coins,
and in my opinion this monero is the best choice if you want to invest in privacy coin,
because, a lot of people said , privacy coins is the future of cryptocurrency  Wink
great thats why were here in cryptocurrency because we want privacy,and monero being private coin is what are we looking for,it might be so quiet for large time than moving but its silence telling us to wait and keep patient.for this coins growth and success in not sonlong futue.

This is one of the coins Im investing for long term. I deeply believe on its solid project to bloom someday to even compete with Ethereum soon.Braced for its untraceable, fast and secure transactions enables it to even reach $ 450. Soon its not impossible to surpass $ 1k.
Just like ethereum that no one believes will reaches $1,500 at first but look at this coin now,staying at top two coins, in record and monero is not so far from this to be known like ethereum

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

Monero is a very good project. But it seems more logical to keep me Zcash. The price is well below Mono and Dash. There is not even a Windows wallet.

I cant see your logic if you look only at price and forget all tech behind it.   ZCash have 3,6 millions ZEC mined  and Monero have 16 millions.  With about same eventual circular supply.

Lets take year 2025, that is like 7 years from now.  It sounds a reasonable long period in crypto when things moves fast.

18,541.000 XMR will be mined by then.  That is 16% more then now.

15,825.000 ZEC will be mined by then. That is 360% more then now.

Do you see the difference?

But as I said, this is just dumb boring price wise supply. In this is nothing about what technology in in each coin and who uses the coin.    That would leverage Monero way more.  

You also can't audit ZEC's supply, which makes it one of the worst  forms of "store of wealth" -- ever.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

the movement is sluggish. especially if the display Windows on the market today, it can be ascertained monero will experience great difficulty in developing come. Maybe it could be great, but will not give great results.

Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
The best coin of anonymity, I keep it very long and sometimes bribe at a low price. I think that she is able to become the leader among all and be somewhere in the top three.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

I think that there are altcoins more interesting, and the price as on me big if is normally money for investment into monero that is sense, and it is so possible to look more cheaper at tokens than monero. and and earnings will be more.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Theres no doubt that monero is a good project and we can expect profit from this,the only problem is when would this come to happen..since this privacy  coin isnt taking place to make some good movements .but if we can wait more,to have some patience then in the end we will realize why a privacy coin make big earning by demand.
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:45:01 AM

The best coin of anonymity, I keep it very long and sometimes bribe at a low price. I think that she is able to become the leader among all and be somewhere in the top three.
I think to be the 3rd largest still need a long process
because the monero coin is also not very stable in price, and still lost to the volume of Litecoin, and LTC is also more stable price, so good also for this short-term investment
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

I find XMR to be a promising coin and worth investing in. Privacy coins are popular and the developer team is active in development. The community support is strong too. IMO, holding XMR is a good choice.
shetat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

The project's objective is very good as they provide privacy service and they show improvement on the market graph and holding coins may provide you gentle good income in the future.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

buying monero to continue selling is a good choice monero can be one of the good coins. monero currently can still be a coin that always gives profit but we just wait for the right time.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

i believe holding Monero at this time will be a much better idea, we have never seen any big pumps from Monero for months, it has more potential to become valueble in the future becasue its unique, like anonymous, and high security, so holding it for long term will be a much better, we can really earn profit if Monero becomes more popular in the future.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

come to think of it gradually people are shifting from traceable blockchains to untraceable ones such as monero. After all,we are getting to that point where people want to monitor other peoples crypto portfolios unlike traditional banking systems which dont allow unauthorized prying.So eventually people will prefer using monero and the likes and so its value will increase.

JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:05:22 AM

I have been holding a monero for a long time, but I did not get the profit I was dreaming about. But even this is not capable of destroying my patience, I for anonymity and monero should reward me for my iron will.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Monero was for me a breath of air from all the anonymous coins and I never regretted my choice. Now when she's already in my wallet for about a year, I see only increasing capital, but not as I wanted it initially and the speed is not the same, but he still has everything ahead for the jump.

hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:00:57 PM

Monero is a coin that can be said to be strong because it is one of the best anonymous altcoins with a great team behind the project. I think investing in monero is a good choice, because monero can continue to grow and in the future can provide benefits.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

It's a good coin of privacy. Its price will rise one day. Looking at the past it has reached 480$. and will soon reach 1000-2000$ in the near future. I bought a few Monsters in February and I'm still keeping it.Hope monero is one of the future coin of cryptocurrency
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

i think it is really a good idea, Monero price has risen very much seen last year, rightnow its price can be low, but we should know Monero is very special altcoins, it is said Monero is more secure than bitcoin and highly anonymous to third parties, so it will be very much useful in the  future when the governments start putting cryptos under control, so we should start buying Monero from now.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Monero is a good coin to hold in any case
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/monero
It's one main coin with anonymous transaction portfolio alongside zcash and zcoin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: