Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Monero then Hold?  (Read 2151 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Let me know what everyone thinks about the Monero!

Monero is a privacy coin and it has still impact to those people who value their privacy so much. Monero, in my opinion is the greatest privacy coin there is. People will eventually go to coins that offers full privacy and Monero is the best candidate for that. In fact, Monero is included in my profile and I am planning on buying even more. Considering its high market cap and high daily volume, Monero is a great coin to hold.
gotliv

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

What about other privacy coins similar to XMR that can be bought for cents?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
Merited by carlisle1 (6)

Monero is the very good privacy coin to invest. Monero coin is good for long term investment. Now the price of this coin is very low so use this chance to buy this coin and hold the coin for future. In future privacy coins is good for transactions. So in future the value of this coin will have huge growth at that time we can sell the coin and earn good profit than you invest. But we have to wait with patience and hold the coin.
Oh well, if you believe that in the future this coin will bring you decent profits then go and invest your money, just make sure that you do understand
the waiting game coming from any alts, the progress will be depend on how the developers will bring updates, and its also depend from how investors
and traders that will support the said project, always be in the positive projection so you will be able to hold longer than what you can.
dalecom

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

There are loads of new privacy coins to invest in but really Monero has the best fundamentals.
With privacy coins though there is always the risk of governments clamping down on them, as Japan have just done - https://www.coindesk.com/japan-wake-call-get-ready-defend-privacy-coins/
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

What about other privacy coins similar to XMR that can be bought for cents?

Price itself dont matter much. More matter marketcap. But even marketcap is in many cases way off reality.     Coins similar to Monero have low marketcap with a reason. No one uses them. And that will not change. Those that will care for his privacy will use most private cryptocurecny. No reason to pick second.   He will pay same amount of value to buy loaf of bread no  matter which currency he will use.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

What about Monero (XMR) performance, is it still popular, can we get big profit from it?
Monero as well as other currencies is not quite stable in the price. But I see a price of $ 500. This is really worth it. So if you buy a few coins now, you can make good money!
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

I think the XMR price will at least be stable. The supply is also getting lower day by day. Storing your money in anonymous crypto assets is a good idea in my opinion.
Ketariz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

I think the XMR price will at least be stable. The supply is also getting lower day by day. Storing your money in anonymous crypto assets is a good idea in my opinion.

The monero price rose a lot today, any reason?
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

The monero price rose a lot today, any reason?

https://research.bloomberg.com/pub/res/d37g1yWebn9LbRbS09rquSuSoDQ

This is a trigger. But it rose because it was to low. Breakout forms for months usually.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Though Monero is a privacy coin but it is popular and also has very promising and profitable potentials and I am sure it will be very valuable in future. Monero is a good coin to and hold on either long or short term because it also has very good community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
360llqzc

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

First of all, Monero is worth to invest. Second of all, long-term HODL has always been a good investment strategy, but the precondition is to invest with free money, and to endure the loneliness in the days to come, to control your own hands.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Monero as well as other currencies is not quite stable in the price. But I see a price of $ 500. This is really worth it. So if you buy a few coins now, you can make good money!
No one will be stable in crypto world because of high volatility but Monero is really good especially for long term trade.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Moon_Man

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

Monero is one of the few coins with real use
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

You  can try your chance by having many different coins in the world of crypto, but I think you should be very selective when you are oing this. I think monero is a good coin for having now and holding it for at least 6 months.

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:00:55 PM

Monero is one of the best privacy coin for investment. The presence of a small amount in your wallet will not hurt you in the long run.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Merited by limmousine (2)

if we want to give a gift or pocket money to our child, should it be known by the public? this is where the role of privacy must be maintained and for me it is very important. therefore monero deserves to be in my portfolio and hopes to become a valuable asset in the future.

Baihum

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

I think you can buy monero now, because now the price is cheap, so you will also get a lot of profits by waiting for a high selling price, because monero development also increases.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:52:10 PM

Monero is one of the good coin in cryptocurrency, because i see the potential of this coin i like the progress from low price to become high period i hope again to what the reached already. I have some monero in my wallet and i will hold it for a few years and i will wait to see again monero become thousands of dollars.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

Monero is one of the good coin in cryptocurrency, because i see the potential of this coin i like the progress from low price to become high period i hope again to what the reached already. I have some monero in my wallet and i will hold it for a few years and i will wait to see again monero become thousands of dollars.

Considering Satis group research that should already happen next year. On my opinion Monero main breakout will be a year or two after new financial crisis hits us. Who knows when that will be, but what is sure is that at that time many will start doubting current financial system we have. Bailing out banks and banker with our wealth. And will start looking at alternative that is Crypto. And best will be untraceable Monero.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Monero is an excellent choice for trading now and I think to hold it will be the best choice for now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: