Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1895 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

It is impossible to guess how events will develop in 2018. Many analysts are waiting for the moment when large whales will begin to buy bitcoin. But there is no guarantee that they will do so in 2018. We must be ready for everything.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

2018 is one of the years of the strong volatility of the cryptocurrencies market. The first three months of the year were one of the darkest days when the market fell by nearly 80% compared to the end of 2017. But now the market is showing signs of recovery are expected to Q4 years 2018 market will return to the exchange rate at the end of 2017 and is expected to hit a new record price.

Andrew DRo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:16:09 AM

There is nothing stable in this world.  Only the PAytomat company is stable
luckyindia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

I just hope its going to be recover year followed by stabilization of alternative coins. Many coins dropped like %70 and people are very sad.. I lost so much money too. I just wish we will turn the tides..

It is a very difficult question to answer, since no one can know what 2018 will bring us, considering its
start few believed or had hopes that in these first 4 months the values ​​of almost all currencies
they could increase as has happened. Likewise, we must all be prepared for this year.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Absolutely it's working right,  speculation and some overview of crypto really growing. It is not just easy to go further nor it goes higher quickly,  it needs time to be matured and it's full development. I know great thing happen soon,  and exactly we just be patiently keep on waiting such time to come.
thomas26

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

2018 could be a slower one for crypto in terms of the rise in value. More people are coming this way and we are seeing some regulations being implemented which are a good news for crypto. That will give us a stable ground for the market rise in near future.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

2018 is the year when state structures actively joined the process of developing the technology of blockchain and crypto-currencies. In what format will the intervention of states in the process of integrating technology into society and everyday life - the main issue and anxiety of the crypto community

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

I believe so, it may be hard for crypto in the start of the year, but I know that in the following months, the market will start to stabilize and make the value of the coins increase again. Just by looking at the charts, you can see huge changes and I think it is a good change. So let’s just wait for the right time and just look forward for a great future.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
There is no stability in crypto currencies yet. I personally expect heavy volatility the next 1-2 years.

Volatility will go away when more and more volume drives into this game.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

I believe so, it may be hard for crypto in the start of the year, but I know that in the following months, the market will start to stabilize and make the value of the coins increase again. Just by looking at the charts, you can see huge changes and I think it is a good change. So let’s just wait for the right time and just look forward for a great future.
The Crypto market is still very new and has not had much change this year. I think there is still a long way to go and the Cryptocurrency market will be the most attractive destination for all investors. At this point the Crypto market is still playing for everyone in the world and is not legally bound. This is great because no one can control you in the Cryptocurrency market
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

i do not even expect a stable market, but it has high fluctuation. because we will take advantage of momentum to make big profits. and i hope that will continue to increase that price
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

it may be that in 2018 the crypto market is more stable and mature but who knows what will happen, even we are still early in the year into the middle of the year but the crypto market has shown a good growth in the beginning of this April,hopefully the year 2018 will be better than the year 2017..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

i do not even expect a stable market, but it has high fluctuation. because we will take advantage of momentum to make big profits. and i hope that will continue to increase that price
Each has an interest in the market situation. Some feel panic when the market is red, but for some it is a wet area to start work. Some expect a stable price, some expect profitable fluctuations. It is like two sides of coins that can not be separated.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

No doubt, 2018 will be calmer and more stable than 2017. Probably, we wouldn't see such tremendous increase, altcoins wouldn't rise 30-50 times, but we can say for sure that the market will grow, the growth will be more stable, but not so sharp.
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:40 PM

If we look back in the last few years then we can see crypto and alts are increasing from last few months.And for the time being it will be more stable. That's why we can say that 2018 will be stability year as well.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

The instability of 2018 will be expressed only in the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Do not pay attention to the temporary market correction, everything will be fine.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

There's nothing to expect stability on the cryptocurrency market. Large fluctuations in prices, high impact of good or bad news are not conducive to achieving stability. Admittedly, the market is slowly maturing, but to be stable it still needs time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

As you can see 2018 is not stable. BTC price volatility is near 30%. It's a lot. As I remember 2017 is not same. Maybe because BTC was much cheaper
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Yes, for sure 2018 is a stability year in reality. If we compare the price with last year and with the current trend the stability is appreciated in crypto market where there is no specific sudden rise or sudden down fall observed  for past 3 to 4 months. If the price is down or up it is always constant and it moves slowly without a sharp turn point which is a very good sign of standard growth.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Barbatsutsa

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

I don't think so. I believe that it will be the year of the bigger crypto growth in history.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: