Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is stabity year ?  (Read 1899 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

there is more growth and maturity every day, we can not deny that. but this doesn't mean this year it will come to full maturity and become stable. altcoins are still pretty much pump and dumps and nothing has changed on that front which means the same volatility more or less.
besides if you look at past 4 months of 2018 you can clearly see the volatility is still there, most altcoins lost more than 90% of their value and this won't magically go away in less than a year!
maybe something has changed,because theres altcoins that dying or losing being in exchangers  since this dip and correction happens i guess in few months we will see more and the market may have movement that appropriately deserves the right prices of the coins in circulation..lets hope that this green color of market now will continuously progress and gives profit from the losses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
Volatility does not decrease, it will become a bit more stable yes. But the volume of trading can now be observed their growth, so all these losses to this day can be compensated and covered until the end of the year.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Introducing more regulation will increase confidence in the market which should ensure more stability but its likely to be a surprising year ahead considering the markets unpredictability

tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

I dont think 2018 is stability year. The market move down and now trying to recover before it can goes up again. I think 2018 will be the year of bullish again after i saw this week movement. We probably will see btc cross the $50k by the end of this year.
I also hope that the market is currently in a heading for a better position than last month, but for bitcoin prices by the end of this year will reach $ 50k. I think it's too much, but not impossible for the world of cryptocurrency

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

I expected it to be stable but everything seems to be very nice. Very good money entry in two days.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

I dont think 2018 is stability year. The market move down and now trying to recover before it can goes up again. I think 2018 will be the year of bullish again after i saw this week movement. We probably will see btc cross the $50k by the end of this year.
I also hope that the market is currently in a heading for a better position than last month, but for bitcoin prices by the end of this year will reach $ 50k. I think it's too much, but not impossible for the world of cryptocurrency
which is clear at moment i think bitcoin can not penetrate support at 61% fibboniaci, so after this i am sure btc will start up and can penetrate highest price of last year

Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

I think there's no need to worry about long lasting price movements at lower levels, because there are so many economists, price chart researchers, etc., predicting that it will still be moving up in 2018 especially that many say it will explode at end of the year and reach the history of the new highest price again. And some say that it will start seen in the middle of the year and so forth anything it is. Well, essentially the opportunity to invest still has a high chance of getting a profit for us.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

I see that people have more confidence in Crypto Paralara than in previous years. This may cause you to see gradual increases or declines rather than higher fluctuations than the old one. I think the situation will be better than in previous years even if there is not any stability.
lilifcik

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

We all hope that 2018 will be the anniversary of this market. I see him as a younger unit. time may be needed to have beauty. I hope everything will be good. I believe i will be happy

▬▬[  REMIIT.IO  ]▬▬[Resolve Trust Issues]▬   
▌ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS SEPTEMBER 2018▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I really hope so, but so far all I can see is that the market is rising and falling. So far, no stability can be seen.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

I expected it to be stable but everything seems to be very nice. Very good money entry in two days.
We always expects to be stable but as the usual trends market is volatile. We have not seen yet the stability for this year, instead of always fluctuations.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I think 2018 will be a watershed year. Before cryptocurrencies were geek games. But today with more and more capitalization, funds, governments interests, institutional money crypto will must exit on new level.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

I really hope so. In the last 2 weeks there were preconditions for market recovery. But so far we do not see a positive result.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

I do not trust analysts. Especially when the predictions relate to the crypto currency. It's like walking to a fortune-teller and asking how much I will earn next year. Crypto currency is not predictable.
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

I dont think 2018 will be stabity year, everything dropping very much and rising much again, there is no stabity from three months, I hope rest of the year can be better then last 3 month.
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

You say 2018 is the year of the deadlock?
'' I think not too '' .. it is not easy to forget the dark masalalu,
but I believe all will end with a sweet,
The value of cryptocurrency has fallen by more than 50 percent this year, but some optimistic asset analysts will grow more popular and mature this year, with volumes of voluntary trade rising and gradual decline in volatility.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

http://www.scmp.com/business/article/2140811/mature-cryptocurrency-market-draw-more-institutional-traders-year-analyst
The value of cryptocurrencies has plunged more than 50 per cent this year, but some analysts are upbeat the asset class will grow more popular and mature this year, with a gradual increase in trading volume and decrease in volatility. ..........
For me this year will be a good year but only its second half, bitcoin is doing some moves and it can pump in near future and other coins will follow this trend..
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

It is difficult to remain stable as it progresses technologically and becomes available in everyday life.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

We saw red three months. The bear seasın teach us that crypto currency is not a easy money as most people think of it. We can't be rich easily at this.
We knew that. But i don't think this year is stabity year. The volatility is still very high.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

The year 2018 can become very difficult for the crypto currency. Especially for ISO projects. It seems to me that the government bodies will tighten control over the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: