Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2819 times)
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.
Can you tell more about your experience. Thanks a lot.
The history of ADGEX goes back into 2007 – this is the very time when we made up our mind to set up a Company for integration of advanced lifechanging technologies. After a thorough analysis of different global platforms, we tilted towards Australia – one of the eco-friendliest countries in the world with strong corporate law. This became the place where we decided to start cultivating our green disruptive technologies.
ADGEX LIMITED was incorporated on 29 of March 2012 as a Public Company. The name of the Company “ADGEX” stands for Advanced Green EXpertise and supremely well personifies our business vision and philosophy. 2012 - 2013 - This was the period when extensive studies of major market players and Australian industries was being done. Along with market research, we came to an understanding that each technology must represent a separate business division with own markets and independent business models. 2013 - 2014 - ADGEX built up a unique business portfolio. The Company acquired exclusive rights to know-how in the fields of mobile and renewable energetics, microelectronics, transportation, material engineering and machinery. 2014 - 2015 - The Company initiated the stage of active investment raising and selected the first three top-priority technologies to rapidly enter the global markets and intensively grow working capital. Two years later ADGEX numbered more than 1500 shareholders. 2015 -2017 ADGEX produced its first readymade market products. Along with major projects, our designers started developing associated technologies capable of providing turnkey solutions for any infrastructural tasks.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

ADGEX is a scientific engineering Company with a portfolio of unique game-changing technologies on level 6.0. The Company has exclusive rights to a number of technological solutions in the fields of machinery, energy and microelectronics.
Where can I learn more about this? This portfolio is designed in the form of patents or some already working samples?
You can view all information about our products at our official website - adgex.io. We've got already working samples which are ready to mass production!
Do you have any videos about them? Or maybe you have a got a youtube channel?
Yes! You can view three videos about our projects - greenBlaze, energyBrick and VITIM on our official website - adgex.io
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Do you sell your products only inside Australia? What about global market?
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

We are planing expancion on global market, but it's to early to speak about it. First of all, we will participate in Australian government programm.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

We are planing expancion on global market, but it's to early to speak about it. First of all, we will participate in Australian government programm.
Will the Australian government take part in the ADGEX ICO?
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:08:26 PM

I always liked ecological projects. I would like that there would be more of them and they actively developed. You are doing an important job.
We really appreciate it! Stay tuned.
I like your approach. I will continue to watch you. Now I'm still not ready to invest. Perhaps I'll do it later. I wish you success.
Thank you! Stay tuned.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Nice to see one ICO that seems legit. Do you have a bounty thread?
We can't lauch bounty because of limited tokens emission. But, we have refferal programm: 3% in ETH
In addition to participating in the referral program, there are no other options to advertise your project and receive a reward? Maybe you provide a set of signatures (for the forum) with ref links?
We are working on set of signatures. Stay tuned
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

The project looks interesting. I hope you have the support of large investors. Without this it is now difficult.
Thank you! Stay tuned.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

ADGEX is a scientific engineering Company with a portfolio of unique game-changing technologies on level 6.0. The Company has exclusive rights to a number of technological solutions in the fields of machinery, energy and microelectronics.
Where can I learn more about this? This portfolio is designed in the form of patents or some already working samples?
You can view all information about our products at our official website - adgex.io. We've got already working samples which are ready to mass production!
Well, I'm trying to figure out what stage of sales readiness these products are now.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

I like your approach. I will continue to watch you. Now I'm still not ready to invest. Perhaps I'll do it later. I wish you success.
Do you focus on external circumstances or think that the project should show some other development or something like that?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.
Can you tell more about your experience. Thanks a lot.
The history of ADGEX goes back into 2007 – this is the very time when we made up our mind to set up a Company for integration of advanced lifechanging technologies. After a thorough analysis of different global platforms, we tilted towards Australia – one of the eco-friendliest countries in the world with strong corporate law. This became the place where we decided to start cultivating our green disruptive technologies.
ADGEX LIMITED was incorporated on 29 of March 2012 as a Public Company. The name of the Company “ADGEX” stands for Advanced Green EXpertise and supremely well personifies our business vision and philosophy. 2012 - 2013 - This was the period when extensive studies of major market players and Australian industries was being done. Along with market research, we came to an understanding that each technology must represent a separate business division with own markets and independent business models. 2013 - 2014 - ADGEX built up a unique business portfolio. The Company acquired exclusive rights to know-how in the fields of mobile and renewable energetics, microelectronics, transportation, material engineering and machinery. 2014 - 2015 - The Company initiated the stage of active investment raising and selected the first three top-priority technologies to rapidly enter the global markets and intensively grow working capital. Two years later ADGEX numbered more than 1500 shareholders. 2015 -2017 ADGEX produced its first readymade market products. Along with major projects, our designers started developing associated technologies capable of providing turnkey solutions for any infrastructural tasks.
What is the approximate capitalization of the campaign at the moment?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

this thread explains about the idea of this project, I think this project is very interesting with some items developed, but I do not see any information about ICO

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

How many people are working in your company now? Do you plan to increase the staff after the end of the ICO?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

this thread explains about the idea of this project, I think this project is very interesting with some items developed, but I do not see any information about ICO

As I understood the community manager was going to add information. It is more accurate to structure it in a more accessible way.

Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

I'll support your concept. Go for it, guys, even if I know this is clearly impossible for stand as new and alternative model of World Wide Web
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

More than 930 000 000 common voting shares are issued
how many dollars or cents cost one share? If you have already big capitalization why you make another IPO(ICO)?
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Yes, we will have KYC procedure for investors.
which documents will need for passing KYC to participate in your ICO?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:16:59 PM

Most likely as well as everywhere - ID and photo with ID.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

Most likely as well as everywhere - ID and photo with ID.
Now, some ICOs use third-party services to undergo KYC procedures. While it is unclear how this will be implemented here.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

More than 930 000 000 common voting shares are issued
how many dollars or cents cost one share? If you have already big capitalization why you make another IPO(ICO)?
An interesting question on capitalization, I agree.
As for raising funds, almost all firms are engaged in this, since they manage them more efficiently (in terms of profits) than banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: