Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2819 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

The market’s restart is wanted but not guaranteed.
I leave here a few predictions of famous people and companies

John McAfee: BTC for $ 1 million to December 2020
Tim Draper, Brian Kelly: will reach $ 250,000 by 2022
John Pfeffer: $ 75,000 by December 2018
Anthony Pomppliano $ 50,000 by December 2018
Alistair Milne: $ 35,000 by 2020
Max Keizer: bitcoin at $ 28,000 is already close
Fundstrat Global Advisors: $ 25,000
Pantera Capital forecasts BTC at $ 20,000
I think it's possible to collect a selection with more pessimistic forecasts, however, personally I am optimistic and I think the market will grow at least until the end of the year.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

What are the main benefits of token storing? Will I get some rewards for storing?
As the developers say, the token can be exchanged for the company's share, and the company will pay dividends on the shares.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

What are the main benefits of token storing? Will I get some rewards for storing?
The main profit of the token holders is the increase in the value of the token.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

Do you think that the growth of the market will increase the fees for ICO? Some people believe that big growth on the contrary hinders the successful process of raising funds due to the fact that it is delaying financial resources.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Do you think that the growth of the market will increase the fees for ICO? Some people believe that big growth on the contrary hinders the successful process of raising funds due to the fact that it is delaying financial resources.
I believe that the growth of the market will attract new investors. They will invest in ICO and in the purchase of crypto currency.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

citizens of which countries cant participate in your ICO?

dan1elsjack

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

I guess the hole world can participate in it.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I guess the hole world can participate in it.
Yes, you are right! Do not forget about our refferal program!
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

What ico rating scores do you get?
you have to check this on different ICOtrackers
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?

I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:54:05 PM

I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
thay are already working company. Which benefits gets their investors and holders of shares?
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Ethereum has not really recovered yet. I think when the price of Ethereum will be 600-700 the situation with ICO will be fine.

Maybe better get $850  per 1 ETH rate?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Which ones do you recommend? Are there really truthful grounds that can not be bought?
It’s weird that you don’t have your favorite one.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:14:38 AM

I suppose, they wll do it, but later. After a year, maybe.
thay are already working company. Which benefits gets their investors and holders of shares?
Standart shareholder's benefits like voting right (if you got sufficient number of shares) and devidends every year. Also, you will be able to sell shares for better price.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

The market restart a bit these days, maybe it can profit to ico too. If the confidence of investors come back ico will restart too. Safety ADGEX is a long term project I think, so we will see if investors want to buy during pre ico or ico or maybe on exchanges.
Ethereum has not really recovered yet. I think when the price of Ethereum will be 600-700 the situation with ICO will be fine.
You are right. Recently, many projects have postponed the ICO time. I believe this is one of the most influential factors.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

You can use this rating for example.
https://www.trackico.io/ico/adgex/

Whant to note that ADGEX Limited did not list our ICO anywhere.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
PinoyD

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Why do you ignore such listings?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

I think Adgex need to be published everywhere, and ico rating website is another great source for advertising.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

Why do you ignore such listings?
Our page at trackico.io have been deleted.
Because we know situantion about "ICOtrackers" and "ICOratings" from the inside. There are a lot interested in money "advisers" who issue incorrect estimates because of desire.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Your idea is very interesting and I think this is the first project coming from Australia.
How to participate in ico, do I need a KYC in ico?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: