Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

How tokens will be issuing?
It's better to read the website information about Adgex Token.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

How tokens will be issuing?
At the moment, the total emission amounts to 13 973 268 870 AGE Tokens. The current emission of AGE Tokens has been issued within the scope of an additional shares emission in accordance with the Annual General Meeting from on 02nd December 2017. The emission of AGE Tokens is strictly linked to the ADGEX Shares emission.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Hello there, how does your pre-ico is going?
Hello! Everything is fine, thank you! How are you?
That's funny Grin I'm ok, thank you. Maybe you can tell us some project's news?
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Cheesy
The long-term perspective largely depends on the situation on the market. It is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year or more.
Now every week 20-30 new ICO. It is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year. There is not enough time to follow everything.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Cheesy
The long-term perspective largely depends on the situation on the market. It is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year or more.
Now every week 20-30 new ICO. It is difficult to imagine what will happen in a year. There is not enough time to follow everything.
Seems that market will change soon, and there will be not so much ICO's running at the same time.
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
this is just around 10m dollars:). But this is not good for decentralization
Just? Do you think that this is a small amount?  Cheesy
If someone makes a project for their own interests then it is entirely possible that he will want to buy even more.
It's possible, but such big players on the market are rare.

iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

20% from all tokens. I do not think that someone will buy for this amount  Roll Eyes
this is just around 10m dollars:). But this is not good for decentralization
Just? Do you think that this is a small amount?  Cheesy
If someone makes a project for their own interests then it is entirely possible that he will want to buy even more.
It's possible, but such big players on the market are rare.
We never know the plans and abilities of investors. Sometimes they make unexpected decisions and get lots of money.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

When will the amount for the first project be collected, will the work begin immediately?
I can assume that yes. All three projects will be executed simultaneously. It would be a good scenario.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

In general, everything depends on the project. The size of the discount is not so much important. Many projects carry airdrops and nothing terrible with the price does not happen.
I think these are different things. An investor who has bought at a discount will start to record profits earlier.
Where did you get such confidence? Real investors hold the asset no less than 3 years.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Excellent, links to these materials will be posted here or do I need to monitor them on social networks?
We will post them here. And we will highly appreciate if you monitor our social networks)
Thank you in advance! Yes, I'm used to following those projects that interested me in several information channels, because they often differ in content.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:16:33 AM

Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
Is it working now? Can we try?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

When the access to the personal cabinet will be open? What will it have functionality at the moment?
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

I agree with you. Very many projects and among them are difficult to find good. The number of good projects is growing not very much.
Thats the evolution as it is, weak projects with bad ideas will end its life, but strong and good will collect even more money, than they are needed.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

When will the amount for the first project be collected, will the work begin immediately?
I guess so. It would be strange if the team will wait when it will be possible to collect the entire amount and not develop anything.
In white paper, everything is described quite clearly - projects will be implemented depending on the collection of money, independently of each other.
markiz73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:04 PM

I agree with you. Very many projects and among them are difficult to find good. The number of good projects is growing not very much.
The projects are all good. So many projections are absolutely not necessary. The problem is that this does not give rise to competition and the quality of the product. It is profitable to create new projects.
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

Thats the evolution as it is, weak projects with bad ideas will end its life, but strong and good will collect even more money, than they are needed.
Unsuccessful projects also raise money. Good projects may not receive enough funding.
Thats why big media campaign is needed, devs should use more ico trackers and so on.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

When the access to the personal cabinet will be open? What will it have functionality at the moment?
I think you're not the only one waiting for this moment. I'm also interested in this information.
They will launch it next week, I hope.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I guess so. It would be strange if the team will wait when it will be possible to collect the entire amount and not develop anything.
In white paper, everything is described quite clearly - projects will be implemented depending on the collection of money, independently of each other.
Thats really smart decision, I like how they planned all the stages.
markiz73

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Safety ADGEX  team is good, they seem serious and competent. I think that they have the possibility to develop something in energetics sector and blockchain, but maybe the 100 millions hardcap is a bit high with the actual market condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: