Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

What do you mean by "safety ico"?
As I understood from the onepager, the team implies that investing in a real legal operating business is safe.
Yeah, you've got that right. Adgex have been legal registration in Australia, and fully functioning business.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

@Bearing Bear
Where did you get such numbers and are they important? The most important thing is that the market has a certain capacity necessary for normal operation of the project, and the project was cost-effective.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Does Adgex is still a part of 'BioFuture' program?
Is this question not explained on the website and in white paper? I think everything is well described and if you read everything carefully, then there should not be any additional questions.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Does Adgex is still a part of 'BioFuture' program?
Yes!
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
We can't announce you exact amout. That would we unfair. But company has the most ambitious plans and purposes 
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Government support is important, especially if it is supported by material infusions. Well, this support is some guarantee for the whole project and investors.
Goverment support does not guarantee that the project will eventually prove successful. But the state will help the project to develop.
But, no other projects can say the same about them, government support is a great bonus.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

Last news: we are finishing our work with personal cabinet, today everything is going to be cool. Team is getting ready for press-conference and China road-tour. 
In what state are these plans now? Are there any results? If there is something, I would like to get acquainted with them.
ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production. Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. We have Australian government support.
Government support is important, especially if it is supported by material infusions. Well, this support is some guarantee for the whole project and investors.
Goverment support does not guarantee that the project will eventually prove successful. But the state will help the project to develop.
But, no other projects can say the same about them, government support is a great bonus.
Better to say, government support is A Grade bonus. Smiley
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

I agree and with that government support if that government cabinets or members will going to invest on it not just supporting the project it will be asure shot in private sale or allocated for them then the much bigger portion would go to the pre-sale and public sale. This means that if the project was going good it already establish a good fundamentals.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
PinoyD

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

I agree and with that government support if that government cabinets or members will going to invest on it not just supporting the project it will be asure shot in private sale or allocated for them then the much bigger portion would go to the pre-sale and public sale. This means that if the project was going good it already establish a good fundamentals.
Yeah, but I can't get how government supports the project?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

Even if at the moment there are no competitors, then they will necessarily appear, such are the laws of the market. You have to be ready for this.
The main thing is to succeed in this market and have an advantage over them.
Do you have any ideas how to be more successful at the ICO now? It was said before that even revolution idea is not enough to guarantee the success.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

What was the last project or product founders worked at?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

When you will make a report about the meet-up April 28?
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

The airdrop will be?
Bearing Bear

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

@Bearing Bear
Where did you get such numbers and are they important? The most important thing is that the market has a certain capacity necessary for normal operation of the project, and the project was cost-effective.
Hi, this information I've got from the official Adgex website.
dan1elsjack

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

@Bearing Bear
Hi, this information I've got from the official Adgex website.
Hi! I realized, it seems to me, whatever the size of the market, it is obvious that it is sufficient for this project to be able to successfully exist on it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

What was the last project or product founders worked at?
The answer to this question is best viewed on the site and in the thread developers several times already answered it.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
Quite reasonable. I would not give out shares of my company for free (I recall that tokens can be exchanged for shares of the company).

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

When you will make a report about the meet-up April 28?
I think now the material is assembled and we will see it soon. Well, do not forget that the community also has a weekend.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: