Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

The global market volume for such business model is not less than $ 175 000 000 000 along with a full absence of competitors. 
How big is the part of the market you can get with your project?
We can't announce you exact amout. That would we unfair. But company has the most ambitious plans and purposes 
How much time do you need for you to achieve the desired result?
Usually the main stage of reaching the target levels can be found in the white paper in the road map section.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

The airdrop will be?
Hi, there was information, they are not going to airdrop coins, the only way to get coins is to purchase them.
It is a pity that there is practically no way to get project tokens without investing money. On the other hand, investors are probably very happy about this.

hangnga294

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

This project is quite promising! Hoping that your project will be successful and smooth.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

When you will make a report about the meet-up April 28?
Real soon! Stay tuned Smiley
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

The airdrop will be?
No, referral program only (3% in ETH)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

It is very important for a successful project to have a good partnership and support. The project can be the best, but without support it will not be well implemented.
In Russia, a huge pile of projects, but they are not implemented, but simply sold to foreign companies.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

I think now the material is assembled and we will see it soon. Well, do not forget that the community also has a weekend.
If a video of this meet-up is published, it will be excellent.
We will publish video from meet-up real soon.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

It is very important for a successful project to have a good partnership and support. The project can be the best, but without support it will not be well implemented.
In Russia, a huge pile of projects, but they are not implemented, but simply sold to foreign companies.
Being sold does not mean failure, on the contrary it is a success. As far as I remember, Steve Jobs did not own his company for most of his life, it belonged to investors.

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

Usually the main stage of reaching the target levels can be found in the white paper in the road map section.
Which milestones are the most important road map for your opinion.
I do not know what the developers will say, but for me the most important stage will be to start work on the project number one. The second most important step is the end of ICO, which will mean the collection of hard cap.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

I think now the material is assembled and we will see it soon. Well, do not forget that the community also has a weekend.
Obviously yes. Recently, I realized that watching videos from offline events is even more important than carefully reading the white paper. If you have certain skills then you can extract a lot of information from this.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

The airdrop will be?
No, referral program only (3% in ETH)
How do you think the presence of only one referral program will be able to provide the project with the necessary level of promotion?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

I agree and with that government support if that government cabinets or members will going to invest on it not just supporting the project it will be asure shot in private sale or allocated for them then the much bigger portion would go to the pre-sale and public sale. This means that if the project was going good it already establish a good fundamentals.
I did not quite understand your idea of investing in the project. Do you think that officials somehow get tokens of this project?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

We will publish video from meet-up real soon.
I am pleased to see how your team behaves in real life. I'm ready to do it right now  Cheesy
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:17:59 PM

What partners would you like to see for the project?
It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

How do you think the presence of only one referral program will be able to provide the project with the necessary level of promotion?
I assume that the referral program should give its results. It is good to invite friends to invest in this project.
With friends, I share information even without referral programs)
I think that the owners of advertising platforms will be able to make good money advertising this project.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

I assume that the referral program should give its results. It is good to invite friends to invest in this project.
In interesting projects, the referral program is undoubtedly effective, but it seems to me that diversification is necessary even in this area.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

What partners would you like to see for the project?
It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
At the moment this is so, but every year everything is globalized and soon the rules of doing business will be almost the same everywhere. At least in developed countries.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

Obviously yes. Recently, I realized that watching videos from offline events is even more important than carefully reading the white paper. If you have certain skills then you can extract a lot of information from this.
You are right. It is very useful. I try to attend such events whenever possible.
I do not live in a large city, so I unfortunately do not have this opportunity, I think it would be very interesting to talk with project teams live.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

With friends, I share information even without referral programs)
I think that the owners of advertising platforms will be able to make good money advertising this project.
Even if you have an account on a social network with a large number of subscribers it is possible. Especially if there is a target audience.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

Unfortunately in today's world, profit is a defining indicator even in environmental matters. But I noticed that the trends are positive and many environmental initiatives are funded at the state level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: