Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
Garbage is a serious problem. Without state support it can not be solved.
Quite right. Everything depends on the policy of the state. In my country craftsmen invented automobile engines on water, engines that work on waste, but it turned out to be of no use to anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markiz73

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
Unfortunately in today's world, profit is a defining indicator even in environmental matters. But I noticed that the trends are positive and many environmental initiatives are funded at the state level.
Can you give examples of these countries? In the world with every year the ecological situation is only getting worse.
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

the project looks promising both on the legal side and on the technical side, but I can not understand one thing. Tell me, why do you need a bl?

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

With friends, I share information even without referral programs)
I think that the owners of advertising platforms will be able to make good money advertising this project.
And why do not you use referral links with your friends? They do not pay for it.
Yes, I understand that they do not pay for it, but it turns out that here there is my interest in making an investment decision. I prefer to stay away in such matters.

RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

When I can receive my tokens if I send coins to your wallet? After the end of ICO?
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

At the moment this is so, but every year everything is globalized and soon the rules of doing business will be almost the same everywhere. At least in developed countries.
I think it's good. It can raise. level of business in many countries.
It is difficult to say to what consequences this will lead. From this there will be both positive and negative results. Many countries will have to completely change the concept of working with business.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I do not live in a large city, so I unfortunately do not have this opportunity, I think it would be very interesting to talk with project teams live.
Perhaps if you go on vacation then in this city will just go through similar events, then you can attend one of the conferences.
Reasonable move, taking into account the fact that now in major cities, conducting a lot of blockchain events.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

kapa6ac

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

When I can receive my tokens if I send coins to your wallet? After the end of ICO?
AGE Tokens are sent during 12 hours after you purchase them.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

You mean Australian dollars? By the way, what taxes are in Australia for such companies?
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

AGE Tokens are sent during 12 hours after you purchase them.
Yes. Thank you!
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:45:22 PM

the project looks promising both on the legal side and on the technical side, but I can not understand one thing. Tell me, why do you need a bl?
Sorry, bl?
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

Wonderfull project and good teem.. your teem very
god..I am so happy for this airdrop.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

The fact that your company ADGEX has been operating on the market for more than 6 years, is an official company and you have a license to work from the Australian government, these are very good and reliable factors in favor of your project. Tell me in which sectors of the economy your company works and what does it do?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Sorry, bl?
Seems that question was : Tell me, why do you need a blockchain?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:11:45 PM

It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.
Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Sorry, bl?
Seems that question was : Tell me, why do you need a blockchain?
We do not use blockchain as technology. We use ICO as more profitable investment way
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
I think I don't understand your question. Ask different way please
markiz73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Quite right. Everything depends on the policy of the state. In my country craftsmen invented automobile engines on water, engines that work on waste, but it turned out to be of no use to anyone.
Maybe they should try to hold an ICO to attract investment?
Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: