Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2817 times)
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
Garbage is a serious problem. Without state support it can not be solved.
It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.
As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

It is difficult to explain why in different countries there are different rules for business.
Environmental projects must be supported at the state level. The first place should be ecology and not profit. For an example. In European countries, waste is put into different boxes (glass, paper, food waste and etc.). And they are successfully processed. In Russia, all fall into one garbage container, and most of the waste is not processed and rot on the landfills.
Ecology gets a lot of damage, landfill owners get huge profits. Polygon owners will be up to the last to hinder recycling, because they will lose profits.
It's not even about support, but for example in the concept of taxation. If garbage is more expensive to burn than recycle, then obviously the enterprises will be engaged in its processing.
As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.
Why did you start to connect Adgex and recycling wastes? Did they announced it?
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

You mean Australian dollars? By the way, what taxes are in Australia for such companies?
I do not know 100%, but I can assume that taxes for companies dealing with ecology and related topics are minimal.
dan1elsjack

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

You mean Australian dollars? By the way, what taxes are in Australia for such companies?
I do not know 100%, but I can assume that taxes for companies dealing with ecology and related topics are minimal.
That's twice more great, lower taxes and environmental care strategy makes Adgex interesting even more.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:09:09 AM

Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Their team needs people who will be engaged. It is a good way to find developers to create a new project.
I also like this idea. I think it could contribute to the development of scientific research.
So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
RobertStan

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

Communication with real business is one of the strengths of this project.
Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Not bad idea. To carry out an ICO you need money. You need to find an investor who will invest in the project.  It will be necessary to find out why the inventors do not conduct ICO Smiley
Their team needs people who will be engaged. It is a good way to find developers to create a new project.
I also like this idea. I think it could contribute to the development of scientific research.
Scientific researches can be very profitable in short term, if inventions are revolutional
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
I think I don't understand your question. Ask different way please
Do you have plans to cooperate with recycling wastes industry?
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

How are u different from other icos?
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

The fact that your company ADGEX has been operating on the market for more than 6 years, is an official company and you have a license to work from the Australian government, these are very good and reliable factors in favor of your project. Tell me in which sectors of the economy your company works and what does it do?
The project has many advantages.
As can be seen from the white paper, the project is oriented to work in various areas related to environmental protection.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:49:44 AM

Reasonable move, taking into account the fact that now in major cities, conducting a lot of blockchain events.
I think blockchain tourism is very interesting. Although for serious investors there is no anything in it. They travel a lot.
Roll Eyes I do not argue with this, but unfortunately for the time being I do not belong to this type of investors.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

In fact, Adgex has no competitors at all, because they have unique products and technologies.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

I agree with you, there is less profitability, but higher reliability and you can be confident in your investments.
Bearing Bear

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

I agree with you, there is less profitability, but higher reliability and you can be confident in your investments.
This project seems to be as profitable as real for growth.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

In fact, a lot of fundamental differences. In many aspects, the project is unique. You should study white paper first.

dan1elsjack

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

What other projects have Adgex now? Maybe some new researches?
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

It's a good news. To have support at a high level is always very profitable. Plus it provides a certain reliability.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
You inattentively read information about the project. The team plans to conduct the ICO until the hard cap is collected.

Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Does Adgex is going to participate for wasting recycling technologies?
I think I don't understand your question. Ask different way please
Do you have plans to cooperate with recycling wastes industry?
We build our own recycling wastes industry. Much better and much profitable than we have now.
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

What other projects have Adgex now? Maybe some new researches?
Our attention is draw on ICO and our headline projects: greenBlaze, energyBrick and VITIM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: