Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Safety ADGEX ICO] ICO of public Australian company. Safety ICO ✔  (Read 2819 times)
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

You have a VITIM project. You want to build a microchip manufacturing laboratory. What is the maximum technological process (nanomicron) will support your labs?
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

Communication with real business is one of the strengths of this project.
Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
In addition, the market shows a recovery after the fall. This should help the project.
How high can market get now, how do you think?
RobertStan

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

The project is oriented to real business, therefore all calculations can be made in dollars, not paying particular attention to exchange rates.

Adgex is strong from all sides, technologies, good team, and also beeing a public company makes project exclusive.
In addition, the market shows a recovery after the fall. This should help the project.
It can grow up to $800B total market, or even more. But it’s only my wish.
PinoyD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

You have a VITIM project. You want to build a microchip manufacturing laboratory. What is the maximum technological process (nanomicron) will support your labs?
I think they will contact with TSMC for that. It’s much more cheaper to produce microchips by outsourcing method.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Was there any report from meetup in China?
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
You inattentively read information about the project. The team plans to conduct the ICO until the hard cap is collected.
Really? They want do the same way as EOS are doing?
Bearing Bear

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

It can grow up to $800B total market, or even more. But it’s only my wish.
Today’s market cap looks very promising. I hope this is that big growth we all were waiting for.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

I think they will contact with TSMC for that. It’s much more cheaper to produce microchips by outsourcing method.
Why collect money for the project? With the help of outsourcing can solve problems. But the white paper talked about own chip production.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

As the developers of the project declare, they already have the support of the government. I think that if it is required this will be fixed at the legislative level.
It's a good news. To have support at a high level is always very profitable. Plus it provides a certain reliability.
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

It takes time to implement really serious innovations. So I think that such investments are better at revealing themselves in the long term.
You are right, this project is promising in terms of real work. Although many investors will try to speculate on it.
I bet they will play the long investment scenario, it's more profitable coz of Adgex plans.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

I think the next line of resistance to growth will be in the region of 75% of the former highs. Prior to this, growth will be more or less certain.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

It's a good news. To have support at a high level is always very profitable. Plus it provides a certain reliability.
Yes, tax deductions or even the financing of individual projects by the state can greatly contribute to the success of the project.
I would like to hear the team's opinion on this matter, maybe they work in this direction.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

So you think Adgex will get the hardcap before the ICO will end?
You inattentively read information about the project. The team plans to conduct the ICO until the hard cap is collected.
Really? They want do the same way as EOS are doing?
Frankly, I do not know how the EOS conducted ICO. But the information on this project is exactly that - you can check it on the first page or in white paper.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

Roll Eyes I do not argue with this, but unfortunately for the time being I do not belong to this type of investors.
Think about the future. I believe that you will be able to this level.
For this, the market should make a minimum x100  Roll Eyes, I do not think that this is real in the foreseeable future.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

What makes you unique? Hope for the proper explanation
Safety ADGEX ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

What makes you unique? Hope for the proper explanation
First of all, we’d like to emphasize the safety of our ICO.
The investment safety is based on four key success factors of our ICO.

First Key Success Factor
ADGEX is an Australian Public Company.

Today Australia is one of the most progressive countries in the context of legal crypto currency regulations.

Since the 1st of July 2017 crypto currency in Australia has been granted the status equal to traditional money, meaning that all of the crypto transactions in Australia are made in the same strict accordance with effective legislation as all other monetary operations. It significantly reduces the investor’s risks of participating in the ADGEX ICO.

Second Key Success Factor
ADGEX is not a start-up company.

ADGEX looks back at a 6-year background. During this time the Company’s team designed and produced readymade commercial-scale samples, meaning that all ADGEX products are ready for flow production.

Third Key Factor
ADGEX is registered as a public company with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and is able to legally issue company securities and attract investments. After the ICO is completed, every participant will have the opportunity to change his tokens to ordinary company shares.

Fourth Key Success Factor
The AGE token is not associated with a particular single project; it is linked to the Company itself.

Within the scope of the ICO, ADGEX is introducing 3 unique Projects at once: greenBLAZE, energyBRICK and VITIM. At the same time, the development prospects of ADGEX are not limited by these 3 Projects. ADGEX is a business integrator and developer of sustainable breakthrough technologies. Once the first ICO round is completed, the Company is planning to roll out the next exclusive projects and products.
yves.priscilla

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

i want to ask about the price of it
kapa6ac

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

i want to ask about the price of it
1000 Tokens «AGE» = USD 4.05
Or you are asking something else price?
PinoyD

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

Now is the time when the development of technology can gain very high speed. Prohibition can be expensive.
Prohibiton if what? Technology developing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: