Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Internxt | A sleeping giant coin, 30x potential easily by end of 2018 | Review  (Read 177 times)
Redobyte (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 10:04:15 AM by Redobyte

I'm an investor in one of the best low cap coins that I can think of. I am referring to Internxt (INXT). This is currently a small start up, out of Valencia in Spain. Their first product is similar to the STORJ platform, but with a user friendly interface and an improved business model on STORJ. Additional products will be coming down the line. It is currently a very exciting coin, and cheap.

My summary on why I believe that INXT will go up at least 30x by the end of 2018 is as follows:

• The coin supply is only circa 630,000, making it one of the lowest supply levels that I have ever seen (refer to coin market cap and search 'INXT').
  • All other coins from the ICO have been burnt, and audited as such.
  • They have just released their alpha, which is now available to download from their web site.
  • Their tech is based off a fork of STORJ, which (at the time of writing) has a market cap of $102,000,000, but has a better interface, so the underlying tech works.
  • The original STORJ platform has a clunky interface and relies on the use of command line, INXT doesn't, and is more user friendly.
  • They have a great team, with a good and well respected leader.
  • Their current market cap is circa £3,400,000, as of the time of writing this post.
  • It is very likely (in my opinion) that they will reach the market cap of STORJ and likely exceed it. That makes for a 30x gainer on today's prices.
  • They will have a BETA release in the next 2-3 months, and then the price will begin to spike.
  • Their final end user release is scheduled for Q3 of this year, with competitive pricing tabled.
  • Users of the new platform will be able to pay in fiat, and INXT.
  • All revenue will be used to purchase INXT from the market (with a limited supply of INXT keep in mind), with hosts being paid in INXT.
  • Their platform will work in such a way that hosts will 'rent' out their hard drive space, and be paid in INXT for it.
  • Users will pay in fiat or INXT, with the platform working like a dropbox or google drive or sorts.
  • The difference with their platform is that uploaded files will be encrypted, and spread out into the various hosts (think of it like Bittorrent, only uploaded, and not downloaded).
  • They also have a partnership with Civic, who will do their KYC element of their interface, allowing for them to be compliant.
  • Lastly, their telegram group is one of the best, well moderated and full of people passionate about the project.

All in all, this is the only ERC20 token that I hold. I am very confident that it will moon by the end of 2018. Get in now whilst you can. It is currently only listed on Yobit and Coin exchange. More exchanges will be added later. When this becomes as big as STORJ you will regret not getting in earlier. Investing in such a coin is akin 'transferring wealth from the impatient, to the patient'.

See you all in the INXT telegram group. To the moon!
fvsegarra

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Nice review!  Cheesy

Internxt
Redobyte (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

Oh, and for those worried about compliance and users uploading illegal content, whilst the content is encrypted and not available even to INXT, the KYC (know your customer) integration with Civic will associate user accounts with the account holders. That way, at least, they can be compliant in the event that authorities come down on certain users. The content, however, will be forever encrypted and not released to the authorities. I personally love this approach, as it is not only compliant, but respects the users privacy. I will personally be using this for my cloud storage needs, once it is released.

How many scare stories must we hear about Google and Dropbox content being spied upon by the authorities?
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

I'm sure a lot of people wished they joined the ICO!

Nice spot, still great time to (market) buy!  Grin

DvDty

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

What is market buy?
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

What is market buy?

Instant buying --> Buying ask orders instead of placing bid orders, hoping someone sells/dumps.

HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:38 PM

Totally agree, this coin is going to FLY once full release, or even beta is out. Not long now.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

I agree that its a sleeping giant. I participated in the bounty campaign and sold my 400 tokens @$1 each, within 12 hours what I sold at $1 worth $3 each. I almost cried. Internxt is indeed a sleeping giant to  watch out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: