Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is going to integrate in our life of young people  (Read 395 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Everything depends on how this or that country will be related to the development of the crypto currency in its territory. May allow or prohibit. In general, the cryptocurrency is gaining more and more turns and is gradually merging into our life. And the future for cryptocurrency.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

The cryptocurrency market has, to some extent, increasingly influenced the lives of young people.
But I think it's a good thing that young people can participate in the changing times. Grin

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

I am not convinced for worldwide adoption and legalzation, because until now many countries are refusing cryptocurrency to flourish in their country. Maybe for now they are still comfortable with using physical money or paper money. But for the next few years about the next 20 years cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries or probably also they will make own digital money, who has a centralized system so as them can manage their digital currency. I'm sorry, to discuss the future will be a lot of possibilities that will be faced. And for today's blockchain technology many experts and companies are reviewing or even going to adopt blockchain technology in their company. Most importantly they would prefer to use digital currency in paper money appeal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

I don't believe in some people dream about integration cryptocurrency into our life. It might be some kind of new stocks but not like fiats 100%
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future. Blockchain is the future. Many government or countries are against bitcoin but blockchain as a whole they will adopt it. They are thinking of making their own cryptocurrency. So people will integrate crypto in their lives, not inly young people but the whole world
Remat34

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:37:55 PM

Yea I think this is a very much correct assertion. The entirety of Blockchain technology has been regarded by several people as the future, thus if this is to become real, I think the coming generation which are mostly the youngest ones will see crypto in its best days.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

According to the crypto currency, it is impossible to make any forecasts, they will all be fiction! Even in the fiat currencies such a forecast is impossible!

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

It seems that in the case of prohibition by all crypto this industry will still live. There are real projects, despite a lot of scammers. If many countries allow this to happen, life will change a lot.
Treasurer

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Nobody knows what will happen before the end of the year, the forecasts are contradictory! And you speak in 20 years! In 20 years maybe no money will be neither digital nor paper.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

In my country, so far there are no laws about cryptocurrency. It is hoped that when the authorities pay attention to it, they will approach the issue of cryptocurrency wisely.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

According to the crypto currency, it is impossible to make any forecasts, they will all be fiction! Even in the fiat currencies such a forecast is impossible!

cryptocurrency market is too young to be predictive. may be several years later we won't see such volatile prices.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Am not quite sure what you mean thought. Whether you mean for everyday use like in groceries or you mean worldwide adoption and legalization?
Anyway, either way, this is yet to remain a question and there is no definite development that will point to its way.
But maybe you can say in 20 years from blockchain trechnology and crypto currency  will be with us in our daily transactions or not at all.

Yes it is,the blockchain technology will change our lives,bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency in the future would be the main currency of the whole world.Dont ever expect too much in bitcoin's today because these regulations and restrictions are going to slowed down a bit our progress but it doesnt mean that cryptocurrencies are going to fail.

TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

It is difficult to talk about what will happen in 20 years or more, because now all the processes and progress began to happen more quickly than before, but crypt will be it’s definitely.
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Still many countries are against crypto currency and this is woking as a hindrance for crypto growth. When maximum will accept it then this will certainly become a very important element of economic growth and we will get more investors for bitcoin. This will certainly happen someday and is jus a matter of time.
CrimsonGT

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I think in the coming decade crypto and blockchain technologies will be for sure integrated in our life, and the young people will be pioneers to use it.

ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

I think the eetom does not disappear, too much money is involved here, it will be zhyt and gain popularity, may even be involved in various areas of payment, wages!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

I am sure we will use it on daily basis in near future. But it will take time I mean some countries will adopt or some will not but there can not be any time frame it can be done in 5 years or more/less time no specific time period for this. Slowly slowly the usage of btc will be increased by merchants and it will be start using widely by common people as well. Certainly someday btc will be integrate in life of young peoples.

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

I think in the coming decade crypto and blockchain technologies will be for sure integrated in our life, and the young people will be pioneers to use it.

Yes exactly i believe some of young people are very eager and wanted explore the beauty pf crypto and trying to find themselves comfortable on the cryto community.  Nowadays young generation people are better in endulging technologies thats why as i have observed mostly or some team members and advisors of the projects are young people which means they much comfortable and honestly enjoying the profitable share they've received.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Yes exactly i believe some of young people are very eager and wanted explore the beauty pf crypto and trying to find themselves comfortable on the cryto community.  Nowadays young generation people are better in endulging technologies thats why as i have observed mostly or some team members and advisors of the projects are young people which means they much comfortable and honestly enjoying the profitable share they've received.
It is okay that at a very young age they urge to do some things that will eventually change their life, I am hoping that I am one of them when I was at the teen age so that my mother won't bother to go to some country just for her to support us, but glad that we are able to help her now in her dream house.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I recently noticed that I do not use cash at all. I think that the fiat money will not be at all soon. So the cryptocurrencies will be everywhere.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: