Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India banned bitcoin but I don’t want to quit bitcoins ??  (Read 613 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

for anyone looking for sources takes a look at this http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-43669730 or even the legitimate sources documents from RBI https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/PressRelease/PDFs/PR264270719E5CB28249D7BCE07C5B3196C904.PDF

OP, You still can hold your cryptocurrencies or if you want to cash out, you should trade in cash with the cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

I do not know whether the news is true, but if it is true that Bitcoin is banned in India, I do not want to give up Bitcoin. My Bitcoin will continue for trading. There is no risk to my Bitcoin activities. I get good profits from Bitcoin.
Which means that I can meet all the needs of my family beautifully. Bitcoin is improving my financial condition. So I will continue my Bitcoin activities.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation

You don't have to be panic about it as there are many more options open for us to buy and sell the bitcoin staying in India. You can always buy or sell them over the local bitcoins and it has become main trade center after RBI filed the rule for ban.

If you are not comfortable with the idea of local bitocin then get registered with Payza exchanger who accepts Indian accounts and you can buy bitocin with international rates. The good news is these rates are higher than the zebpay now. For selling your coins you can use both the options in similar way.

PS All the options are temporary for now and we have to keep sharing different options to help each other. :-)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:48:18 PM

Bitcoin has became integral part of my life since last couple of years... I started with faucets then I bought and started trading bitcoins and later started writing articles about bitcoins and cryptos and now I am spending a lot of my time in this like altcoins trading and many things..... with this news coming I am shocked.. please tell me what can I do to continue on this as RBI will stop any transactions of bitcoin from my bank so I won’t be able to buy or sell bitcoins which will make everything useless what work i do... please advice me what can i do in this situation

Even if it is banned you can alqays use them if you really wanted too because there will always be a loop hole into everything but the factvis it is illegal anymore and male sure that you will never ever be caught doing that thing because it qill have a bad consequences because younare using an illegal thing into your cointry you kight end up in prison or you can always go to another country for sure but that will cost you a lot of money just do bitcoins in a invisible mode as much as possible for your safety
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Try to withdraw from outlet not on banks when you sell some of your tokens, since your local digital wallet will tell you which counter can you withdraw your money aside from banks.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

please advice me what can i do in this situation
The main thing you must understand is that, since there were many threads regarding this, i made a thorough research and no where i could find that there is a ban in bitcoin or trading, they only wanted to stop the flow of money from fiat and vice versa and the banks will be stopping their service to cryptocurrency market and there is not a ban in trading.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

not only you are shocked, but i and everyone are also shocked after hearing the news about RBI's attitude, though not the first time, but this is a big blow to the crypto world, and today we feel the impact.

and our attitude as a crypto user, we better survive and not release crypto from our hands, this correction will end. and we should always make a positive contribution to the crypto world.
Like he said
it is clearly stated that only RBI is the one who will not deal and provide services to anyone using crypto, but it wasn't said that bitcoin was banned in India as a whole.
bitcoin was not totally banned so keep calm and build a positive vibe to this industry like stop spreading fud or something  Smiley , in my experience, our government has banned bitcoin as a payment method or any service related but we can still use it as stock. I believe the government will do their best in order to protect their people on the other hand industry player will make a deal with them in order to make their business keep running since in India bitcoin industry is going so fast, so I'm really sure bitcoin will not totally be banned.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

India did NOT ban Bitcoins, these are all fake news which probably are spread around so as to tank the prices and to buy cheaper coins.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

From the news I read, bitcoin is not ban on India. I think you read false news. Its good for you if you do not want to quit from investing on bitcoin, because i am believe bitcoin is good investment in the future.
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

they have banned it because they are scared of it
poly07

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:57:36 AM

Did you already try using localbitcoins? there are lots of payment options there, just be careful when having a trade, review first their profile if they have positive feedback, good luck to you bro, localbitcoins is the number one option you have,, Smiley
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

FUD or not, you can still save your bitcoins but just don't make any transaction until you haven't prove it's real. If you are really want to still pursue supporting and earning bitcoin, you really need to go to other country where cryptos are legal.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:20 AM

i think, when a government or country banned bitcoin it means that "they didnt support it and if any citizen of the country have a problem with bitcoin and all of those stuff, then the government will not take any responsibilities of the citizen problem with bitcoin itself.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

He is probably talking about this : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst. Honestly though, people should learn to understand better since it is clearly stated that only RBI is the one who will not deal and provide services to anyone using crypto, but it wasn't said that bitcoin was banned in India as a whole.

Literally every country in the world has had a bank announce this. Then declare that Bitcoin is banned in that country.

We need a press release stating that bank transfers have been banned in <insert country here>. The article will state that the developers of the Bitcoin protocol from <insert country here> have decided not to implement the slow bank transfers into Bitcoin and any such attempt would not be allowed on the network.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

Even some countries banned bitcoin, but as long as our country giving freedom on crypto business, we must stay access bitcoin, because it is a top source to reduce economic problem, hopefully government would consider that bitcoin is our main economy supply.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

I do not know whether the news is true, but if it is true that Bitcoin is banned in India, I do not want to give up Bitcoin. My Bitcoin will continue for trading. There is no risk to my Bitcoin activities. I get good profits from Bitcoin.
Which means that I can meet all the needs of my family beautifully. Bitcoin is improving my financial condition. So I will continue my Bitcoin activities.

I think there is no reason to quit bitcoin, for as long as we are earning here, there is no reason to quit. Even if other countries banned the bitcoin, we can still continue to use it.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

of course this is not the first thing to happen other than india already some countries that have banned bitcoin but this should not be the thing that makes you have to stop from bitcoin
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:32 AM

If bitcoin is prohibited in India, there are still many countries in the world who continue to play bitcoins. So do not worry if you do not want to give up bitcoin, then invest and trade with other countries through the internet. Bitcoin will expand throughout the world in the future. It is the advancement of modern technology in this life.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

india is free country not like china whos communist so everything that government says are must be followed..but in india the RBI i guess only trying how big its connection and power above crypto thats why they are creating th kind of issue.for me eventhougy im not an indian i can see that this problem will only a mild issue and if you all bitcoiners from india make some noise against this then RBI will stop this..and the cryptocurrency world will continue spreading in the whole indian countries
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

Your efforts are not going to be useless as long as you keep earning bitcoin, what is happening is that is going to be a lot harder to use your bitcoin since now it's impossible for you to convert it to fiat, so you have only have some options, get some other source of income, keep working for bitcoin and wait until the law changes, or you move to a country in which you can convert your bitcoin to fiat.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: