Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 03:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4595 times)
onaiwusun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Not a good ida to do that,bounties are not job,if you have skills that benefit humanity,you should use them and do bounty as a part time hobby.
cris mane

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

It is not realistic to give up formal work to do the bounty. It would be better to have a steady job and spend the free time doing the money.
Kirmalew

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

AFAIC, users could notice lots of forms for snatching a little amount of bitcoins with crypto-currencies, although earning a good revenue requires accurate trading.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

Quit your  to promote bounty campaigns fulltime  is possible  and reasonable  only in one situation  - if you have  a lot  of money   to  save your situation in case if  bounty  will not be profitable. to My mind   you have to have at least  money  to cover your expenses  minimum of six month, more is better))

briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I think it's a real thing that has happened here, for some people who still have not gained satisfaction with the income from their work and for those who are more interested in the outcome of crypto. They will give up their work in order to join fully to promote the bounty campaign. Because for them the results obtained from bounty is more tempting with the results are very large.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Yes, what about all the talk. To regard the bounty as a permanent form of earnings is possible only if you live in Pakistan in the family of a beggar revolutionist)) Residents of the developed capitalist economy do not even look at this side ...

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

It all depends on the individual if you earn more from your job than promoting bounties can be and addition to what ever your earn at the end of the month but if promoting bounties gives you more profits than your job then you are one step from quitting your job.Its all a matter of choice and whats convenient for the individual.
vinaphonenguvl

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

If you quit your job, I think risk is too high. But in short, it depends on whether you like your present job and how much money you can earn from your present job. So I recommend it as a supplement to investment income
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?
Due to declined of ICO success and lot of bounty campaign are extending nowadays it is hard to just rely earning through bounty campaigns.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

I think anything is possible and I do not see anything wrong with participating in many bounty campaigns in order to get as many coins as possible, as you are doing the hard work. But to actually quit your day job, I don't think it is a great idea as you never know what will happen in the future.   
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

I don't think you need that amount of bounty as one signature and a few social media is enough normally but i agree that it is not wise to quit your job only for bounty, although the amount of money that you can get from bounty is quite high but you don't know when bounty is going to end so you'll be in trouble when that moment arrive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Best80

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Quitting your job to promote bounties is good but having both will serve some benefits because more than one source of income is a key to financial breakthrough.
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

If you have additional income, such as a pension or benefits, then of course this is an excellent extra income for the companies of generosity. If you do not have additional permanent income, then on one company of generosity you can not survive.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Yes, it's a very good option and I'm starting to think about it. I like this area of activity, and if you give this work more than 5 hours a day - I think the results will be worthy. Perhaps after the first few months I will write a post on the forum, what happened in the end. But before I need to get a financial cushion.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

Its not unrealistic if you choose to do it but it would be impractical knowing that income is uncertain with bounties especially these days that most of icos fail. It would only be good if you already have instored enough savings to meet your daily needs.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

while its possible to promote lots of social media bounties, you are going to be exhausted because most ICO require you to report weekly and if you are like me, i hate that. i used to join social media like twitter and facebook but not this time because of the need to report and keep posting links in the bounty thread which seem like loitering to me.

if you wanna earn a living in crypto, you'd rather be mining or setting up a masternodes to earn coins constantly.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

I agree to this statement but what i think is that 100 bounty is still not a very good number to compensate for your full time job and you need to have some money to tide you through first few months when you start doing your bounty as the first few months you will not be seeing any income at all.

sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

If it is consistent with 100 projects per week I think this is a realiatis to make money. But the question is whether it can be consistent? I am sure if it really realized 100 bounty per week then the money will continue to flow
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

I think you shouldn't quit your job if the salary is high. If your employer doesn't pay you much money, then of course leave such unprofitable job and promote a bounty campaigns getting a stakes. But don't participate in two BitcoinTalk signature campaigns simultaneously, because it is considered as a cheating and in this case you will get a red trust. Be involved to the social network campaigns, translate a texts or create a content. Good luck!
Wildskull

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I know people who just both don't work anywhere and earn only from Bounty Campaigns. For days on end advance various ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: