Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quit your job to promote bounty campaigns fulltime: unrealistic????  (Read 4546 times)
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

In my opinion i think it is not advisable to quit your job in favor of bitcoin it is better to do both because we dont know what will happen in the future so to become successful in life we must be wise in attaining our goals.

Also to many scam icos with fake bountys. So you have no chance for profit.
Also you need more then one account, and multiaccounts not allowed.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:11:48 PM

If a huge network and amazing reputation, I think it's like for youtube, you can quit your job because you will have a new one.
If you just start... yes, that's not a good idea

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

I think that now the work of bounty hunter can be done part-time for what we already know: some coins will not reach the list of exchange, bounty scam and other losses. If you are a bounty hunter for Social media to see some profit you should have 5,000 friends that allow Facebook, in the same way that Twitter at least 5,000 followers too, LinkedIn also you can receive more stakes by at least 3,000 contacts.

On YouTube the same thing happens, you need a good number of subscribers in your video channel. Although you can participate with fewer followers than I have indicated according to the rules of each bounty campaign but the benefit is less.

You should also take into account that the reward can be received within a month or more after the ICO ends (There are few ICOs that give the reward in less time) and there are currently ICOs that have extended their ICOs for longer than scheduled.

gatholocco

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

out of work just for a bounty campaign, I think it's a mistake ... and he's following a bounty campaign for 100 bounties .. so absurd. if the bounty that followed is a scam ,,, he will become slumped and crazy.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:00:49 PM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

So the question is: do you agree with this statement?

not a good idea. because bounty campaigns are not as profitable as they were before. and market is very unpredictable. when bitcoin is down, bounty reward tokens are very cheap. check the market now, everything is worthless.
UnicashNetwork

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

right now there are lots of bad projects so you have to be very careful to pick right projects
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

This is totally unrealistic, since bounties can never replace a fixed-income, recurring job at the end of the month.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:12:19 PM

It's possible to make a living from bounties but on the other hand quiting your job only to focus on bounties is unrealistic if you ask me except the job is not worth it in the first place. Most bounties last for a long time and take more weeks to months after ICO to pay bounty hunters and then they are those that never pay at the end. You have to weighthe positive and negative and if you can combine the two, I'd suggest you do bounties in your spare time.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

The whole idea of quit the main job and work from home, be your own boss and so on and so on sound so romantic, almost like quit your job and become a professional poker player. Yes, some people did it, yes a small part of them were successful, but you never know what is happening with the unsuccessful part of the try outs. The become unknown, jobless people, who cannot support themselves.
Think twice, this is not something you can change so easily. And if you run out of "luck" and accumulate some debt, thinks can get out of control.
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:49:08 AM

If you are not happy in your daily work, you can try to change it, but I think you should assess your own risk before giving up your job at full time. A stable job may be very important for your family.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Last night I had a discussion with a friend if it's possible to quit your job and make a fulltime living of promoting bounty campaigns.
My friend thought you need to promote a lot of bounties at the same time (100 per week), to compensate for the
uncertain number of bounties that will never to lead to any income (coin cannot get listed, withdrawal fees of exchange is too high, scam, etc.).

do not quit your job to do bounty. You will be stressed and fully reliant on market prices and when ICOs pay you your stakes. Better to have other solid income and do bounty aside.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:03:43 AM

Although it is possible, but I wouldn't recommend it. Despite that you're having a good income with bounties, you should keep your job to sustain yourself. I agree that there are some circumstances such as poor price manipulation, lots of dumpers, bounty campaign extended, scam cases, delay of distribution and exchange listing, etc., and we should be expecting that. Bounties are only treated as a way to make extra money in the form of tokens, not a full-time job. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

I totally agree with your friend. To make a living you will need to promote 100 bounties per week because of the current market and the volatility of coins.
Also bounties don't pay you well. The coin as start can be near the ICO price, but after might fall a lot lower.
There is some exceptions, but you need to be really really lucky. Most tokens of this year are a lot lower than their ICO price.
Also creators of ICO tends to make their campaign longer and for the same stakes... So you can lose a lot more times for the same rewards.
And if you leave the bounty, you lose all the stakes. You are almost condemned to finish the job. You get paid only after the end of the ICO campaign.
They also can stop their ICO. Which means that you won't get anything. And some ICO are just scams.
Don't count on it to have a good life.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

its regards warmheartedness a agreeable insensitive approach as an augmentation to your position nevertheless I dont experience it warmheartedness a full-time job. You hawthorn vastness warmheartedness that flat broke Avon ladies who is roaming with indemanded catalogs
basdjbzj8888

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

In my opinion you can quit you job in the case when you already generate  1\4 of your monthly salary doing bounty campaigns part-time. In these case you will have a good benchmark what is possible and how much effort is needed.
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Seems sounds risky if i have a job i prefer to do not quit on it. Participating in bounty camps has dont have any assurance of profit unless you will participated 100 campaigns surely you will gained profit on some of your campaigns. For me it's better to make crypto as your part time income not an source of your daily needs.
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:38 AM

I think it's too risky, you are risking your work to promote the project I think is bad because you can see at this time so many scam ICO, unpaid bounty, useless coin, and the price of free fall coins in exchange.
is it worth it? I dont think so. maybe you love crypto but do not always be a bounty hunter because you can also become an investor by buying a coin under 1 $ of your salary you save.
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

Well this could be possible but not with the social media bounties. with the total number of participants. earning from this program is impossible.
and signature campaign, could only allow you to join one project. and some signature could take a while too.
with translations/blog/video or content creation. this is possible. with less participants and much bigger total token allocation for reward. i guess your friend could do that.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

I don’t think that it is good idea to quit your job for working in cryptocurrency industry exceptionally. That’s not true thing really. Especially bounty campaigns can not be a things on which it is possible to rely.
katherinekamik27

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Of course this is so bad. Do more than 100 bounty is too crazy. I predict that if you do this, a few days you may be bored with bounty. Besides your health will also worsen, not to mention there are many scam bounty. And finally you are desperate and there is no other job as a backup. That is what will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: