Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✦[ANN] ALIGATOCOIN [ALC] - By Drones To The Moon ✦ ONLINE SHOPPING REVOLUTION!✦  (Read 22128 times)
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

When can I check out a prototype of this new marketplace?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

I look forward to learning more about how the meeting went. I hope to see an official blog soon. Do you guys have a medium?

This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

There are so many nice people investing in Aligato lol.

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

I can add that currently we are also developing our head offices.

Where are your head offices located?

Two locations: London and Brzozowiec in Poland

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Come on, you can't tease us like this! lol

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

Can we expect mobile platforms to be ready by launch?
Yes, our developers will start to build a mobile app soon

Interesting, can I ask why you decided to have 2 headquarters?

A certain kind of balance. I mean in UK: servers, invoicing and stuff like that but in Poland: customer service and costs

Are you guys selling merchandise? If not, when will you be selling it?

I'd love to get an Aligato tshirt!

We are going to do it for sure but right now we have more important things on our minds Smiley

Tommorow we have the Aligato meeting and we are going to discuss various issues.

Stay tuned guys!

I completely understand, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. How did the Aligato meeting go? Anything new coming up?
CEO has a rule - we cannot tell people news until anything is confirmed or done because we would not like to speculate but there was a brainstorm of course

This project looks great! I hope this project will be successful. Good luck to you all!

There are so many nice people investing in Aligato lol.

Aligato team is also realy nice and reliable. They are working hard even 20 hours per day to make project successful.

I can add that currently we are also developing our head offices.

Where are your head offices located?

Two locations: London and Brzozowiec in Poland

Is there any time frame on when we could expect drone delivery to most customers?

Advanced work on drones delivery system - Q3-Q4 2019 and working beta platform is scheduled on Q1-Q2 2020

Utility token on the Aligato platform for now but why not utility in other areas in the future - CEO said that last time on the meeting

Very interesting quote. Any idea what other kinds of platforms he might have in mind?

Come on, you can't tease us like this! lol

Smiley Really it was a more speculative thought of our CEO at that point. We are creative but strongly focusing on scheduled tasks right now. Aligato team has a lot work to do

Can we expect mobile platforms to be ready by launch?
Yes, our developers will start to build a mobile app soon

It's not too surprising the drone implementation would take a while. It's a very advanced feature that no one has fully pulled off even now.

True Smiley
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

How well is the sale going now? Are you guys still having a lot of interest?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

Are there any big partners to have joined with ALIGATOCOIN so far? Are there any in the works?

I'm still curious about this Smiley
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

So you guys really have the Pay via Eye system patented? Do you have the patent number handy?

Can you confirm if this has been patented yet?
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

What makes ALI platform so unique? Obviously there are a lot of competitors, so I'm wanting to know what the major advantage of your platform will be.
CryptoICOs (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

So you guys really have the Pay via Eye system patented? Do you have the patent number handy?

Yes, we have own solutions but patents are internal cases of company and that is why I do not have information on that. This is about legal not technology

Does Alicoin have any innovative marketing techniques they're trying out?

We use the name of AligatoCoin from now, ok? Because sometimes we are get confused for Alicoin Cash - a little rebranding

The AligatoCoin is a innovative marketing of the Aligato platform

How does drone delivery compare with traditional truck and hand delivery as far as being eco friendly?

Traditional trucks need much more time to get some place, road, traffic jams, transhipment and so on. However, our drones will be reacting immediately and will be powered with the wind and the sun - alternative sources of energy. Moreover, the sky is empty. We have our own source of energy

We estimate that Aligato team will present a visualization of Aligato 2.0 within one month time

I look forward to learning more about how the meeting went. I hope to see an official blog soon. Do you guys have a medium?

Right now we are on Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, Twitter but we are going to diversify more

Are there any big partners to have joined with ALIGATOCOIN so far? Are there any in the works?

Recently we have got Comparic.pl as long term media partner

In the United Kingdom we just obtained cooperation with company that is going to implement Aligato on the UK market

What makes ALI platform so unique? Obviously there are a lot of competitors, so I'm wanting to know what the major advantage of your platform will be

In short: cryptocurrency AligatoCoin, blockchain, drone delivery system, artificial intelligence, eco-friendly system, low fees, Pay via Eye system Smiley
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 07:06:48 PM by Dreaming

Yes, we have own solutions but patents are internal cases of company and that is why I do not have information on that. This is about legal not technology

Does Alicoin have any innovative marketing techniques they're trying out?

We use the name of AligatoCoin from now, ok? Because sometimes we are get confused for Alicoin Cash - a little rebranding

The AligatoCoin is a innovative marketing of the Aligato platform

How does drone delivery compare with traditional truck and hand delivery as far as being eco friendly?

Traditional trucks need much more time to get some place, road, traffic jams, transhipment and so on. However, our drones will be reacting immediately and will be powered with the wind and the sun - alternative sources of energy. Moreover, the sky is empty. We have our own source of energy

We estimate that Aligato team will present a visualization of Aligato 2.0 within one month time

Right now we are on Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, Twitter but we are going to diversify more

Recently we have got Comparic.pl as long term media partner

In the United Kingdom we just obtained cooperation with company that is going to implement Aligato on the UK market

What makes ALI platform so unique? Obviously there are a lot of competitors, so I'm wanting to know what the major advantage of your platform will be

In short: cryptocurrency AligatoCoin, blockchain, drone delivery system, artificial intelligence, eco-friendly system, low fees, Pay via Eye system Smiley

Nice!! Thanks for the update!
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:52 PM

Where can I find some articles discussing your project?
joblessminer

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Even a blog on the site would be great.
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

What made you guys decide to use blockchain?
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

the announcement does not look very good. Where is the road map? brief information about the team? what now with the project? He is alive?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
CryptoICOs (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Everything is going to be created but first of all Aligato team is focus on technical stuff of this project right now
CryptoICOs (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:01 AM

What made you guys decide to use blockchain?
Thanks to cryptography more secure, encrypted data base, speed of transactions where a seller could receive payment immediately and right after realize order. Transactions is going to be cheap. For example - smart contracts will make customer complaints automatic. Artificial Intelligence would be implemented in blockchain
CryptoICOs (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

the announcement does not look very good. Where is the road map? brief information about the team? what now with the project? He is alive?
The team is working hard all the time. Every information is on https://aligatocoin.io/

The latest information from the team is - presale ICO and ICO will be prolonged to 30.08.18. According to the team this prolonged time will allow to:
- enhance the brand awereness of Aligato
- build stronger community

Everything is made with investors in mind
Vitaliy.St

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

I like this type of projects
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I like this type of projects

Yeah, Amazon can't maintain this level of control over the market. They'll get fat and lazy, and projects like this will be hungry for their fed up customers.
joblessminer

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Everything is going to be created but first of all Aligato team is focus on technical stuff of this project right now

Makes total sense. So you guys are building the platform right now?
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

When can we expect the platform to be ready for public testing?
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

through your website everyone can buy any items at the auction, do I understand your idea correctly? In principle, the idea is good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: