Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the RISK , You will win the RACE  (Read 968 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Real talk, man! All of the people can't stop complaining about risks. From my point of view it is better to try and take risks, then you will have multiple outcomes including super sucessful, but if you don't take risk you just missing opportunity and there will be only 1 outcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

What on earth isnt RISKY?Huh

*Getting married is RISKY
*Staying unmarried is RISKY
*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting out of the job is RISKY
*Starting a business is RISKY
*Investing ur money is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Meeting new people is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

Rejecting Opportunity because of doubt is RISKY
*Everything is RISKY

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very small life😔. U must learn to manage the risk.

No one in particular was destined for success, everyone is invited to succeed.

Take the RISK , You will win the RACE

So it all depends on how you think/look at it.

Be positive beloved!
The journey is just an beginning Smiley))

Crypto will change the world !!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes you are right, if we do not dare to take risks, we forever will not get success. Taking that risk is necessary, if we do not dare to take risks then our lives will not change.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Before making a decision, be clear upon the risk associated with each and every further move. Because, it is not the same as other forms of business or other forms of investment. It has the potential to profit much higher and same is the risk associated with it. Till date who has trust over it, and took the risk has benefited good.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

this kind of personally is what i am maintaining for myself not only for this industry but for my everyday life too. With this kind of mentality whatever happens in the end you will be winning on what your are competing or aiming. Because even if you didn't succeed in the end there will be lessons to be learned rather than if you didn't take the risk you'll end up blaming yourself for not trying. I say don't make thing that will make you regret for ever coz you don't even want to try.
In order to survive in this world, it is very important to embark on a journey that is new and others are afraid of doing so. If also believe that with big risks come big achievements. Like, people who invested in bitcoin at earliest stage when it was a big risk became millionaire later, those who chose trading over other professions also got big rewards. Hate to say this, gambling is risky but has the ability to make a person very rich.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

This is quite funny but it hits deep with your soul. Risk takers coincidentally have achieve greater life rather than getting a job with salaries. So go for extra miles learn to manage your risks, keep reviewing ICO's, learn the pattern in success and be grateful with this community guiding us for better us. That's all Smiley
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Everything in this world is risky avoiding riksk is not the best way to live but managing risk is the way of life. I you can manage the risk in all of aspect in your life. You could probably win the life. Dont act like a coward by doing nothing but doing anything need calculation reward and risk and manage it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

For one to make it in life,one have to take the risk because that is the only way to win the race. The greatest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

I also took the risky crypto ticket and I am very sure that I will win in long term. My strategy is to hold the most of my coins, I only take profits all the way up. But I only take small profits, because I believe that the most of my holdings will go up more!

If you are holding your altcoins for a long time, you do not risk too much. We all here know that Bitcoin and alts will gain very soon. I suppose you would risk more if you deal with the day trading.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

*Everything is RISKY

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very small life😔. U must learn to manage the risk.

Be positive beloved!

You are right all the risks, but the risks we take should be commensurate with the actions we take, there is no decision to avoid risk even in the world of crypto we must be careful in mining or investing because if not careful the risks can not be a gift or loss big.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

In life generally, it is good to sometimes take some risk to achieve a desired goal. When you take risk, though you might fall at first or second trial but that fall will only make you stronger and become a winner at the end because you would have learnt from your previous mistakes and make necessary corrections. Same thing in crypto, you take a rice of investing your money in a coin or project and then see what will be your fate at the end. Some fail while some will succeed at first but if you fail at first you will learn from that mistake and by your next trier, you will surely win.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

Those ones, who do not risk do not get anything. Naturally, you must be always ready for the situation that you can lose the money you invest, but it is worth doing.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

Original Crypto Coin is one i believe in and there is slight to no risk to add it to the portfolio
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Cryptocurrencies are risky along with the other things on the list. However, we can reduce a lot of the risk by researching the coins we are interested in while also knowing when to buy and when to sell. Timing plays a big role in how successful we can be in this cryptocurrency economy, especially if you can get in early on a really good project.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

Crypto will change the world and quicker than people believe I think. Not everybody in crypto has had their lives revolutionized nor will they, but those in dire circumstances in less priviledged countries will thank us one day for building such an ecosystem. It isn't quite ready for worldwide remittances instantly, but we are getting closer to that reality everyday! Smiley

Sam02Sung

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

Real truth. It is necessary to define the purpose and to go to it, despite the surrounding negative and mistrust.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Everything in this world has risk. There is a risk in action and there is a risk in non-action. There is a risk in whole day work and there is a risk of heart attack in whole day sitting. There is also a risk in not taking a risk. So if you want to win, take the risk of action.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Life in general is a risk, just have to take educated risks and never go all in  Grin
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

Everything in this world has risk. There is a risk in action and there is a risk in non-action. There is a risk in whole day work and there is a risk of heart attack in whole day sitting. There is also a risk in not taking a risk. So if you want to win, take the risk of action.
If you want to achieve something in your life, then you must be strong enough that you can make the tough decisions and that whenever you will go for investing of money, you must keep this thing in your mind that it is a risky job to do and that it can take away your money as well but this does not mean that you stop investing in the crypto coins. Invest but before doing that, taking necessary precautionary measures to minimize that risk.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

*Everything is RISKY

Be positive beloved!

when you write this, btc was 9400 dollar. now it is 6800
your loss is near %30

it was really very risky situation.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

We make an investment for high profits. It's normal we do not hurt. It's not an abnormal situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: