Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 804 times)
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

bitcoin is more familiar with the other altcoin because maybe a lot of ads appearing and promoting bitcoin so the bitcoin knows other people and they wonder what bitcoin is and how bitcoin is money and how Earn bitcoin so many people wonder what bitcoin is and what is the importance of bitcoin in humans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
right now bitcoin is getting popular in all societies even though only a few countries are in favour. all there is a process and takes a lot of time if Bitcoin wants to be known to various countries. but I still think optimistic, bitcoin able to change and give the best.
creativereza

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

If we see Bitcoin becoming more popular, there will be no surprises. Because in the past we have seen that Bitcoin was much more popular than any other online currency and yet has it. That's why Bitcoin's popularity is likely to increase further in the future.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will become more popular and we hope it be accepted world wide and use as a method of payment in the future.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

It is already popular. name a country who doesn't know about bitcoin!
bitcoin was created in 2009 from price less than $1.
Why now bitcoin price is far above 2009 price? it is because the demands of bitcoin is high! it means bitcoin is very well known.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:03 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Yes i think bitcoin will become more popular because bitcoin is so very helpful to many people.In bitcoin someone can gain and earn so much money in just using the less of their time and the less of their effort.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

In the past year bitcoin became more popular than ever. I think it will continue to develop and people will hear more and more about it
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Sooner or later bitcoin will become popular it is because every now and then there are newbies whos being introduced to bitcoin and the feedbacks theyve been given is a good one.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
I think so far bitcoin is popular because we can see with the price of bitcoin which is experiencing a very drastic decline is still a lot of people who access bitcoin and invest with bitcoin
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will hit hype and big hype in next 2-3 years i think and on this hype wave we will need make new millions for ourself Smiley
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Bitcoin is already a popular currency. Most countries already know about bitcoin. Maybe, it will be more popular among people and those who are agianst bitcoin will turn into investors as well. This will happen anytime soon. Just keep watching.
OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Of course Bitcoin will become much more popular. Every year it will become more popular. More people will start buying it.
I think the attitude towards Bitcoin for many people will change for the better this summer!
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

In the past year bitcoin became more popular than ever. I think it will continue to develop and people will hear more and more about it
I think most people have now heard of bitcoin. It is at a point where the cab driver the hairdresses and everyone is talking about it. This means that it is in the news all the time, new exchanges opening up every day, what's not to like.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Bitcoin is popular if it is valuable. Last year the price was very high and had a very variable structure. People make a lot of money. But now the prices are too low and most of the people are hurt.
I do not think you're so popular.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

i'm not be shocked if one day all country will accept bitcoin because of being popular. and one day all people will use bitcoin for sure.
I hope so..with the recent bans from different social media such as tweeter, fb youtube and etc. It will be harder for bitcoin to be introduce to the entire world. The mainstream fiat with the government whose profiting from it are trying their best to burry bitcoin to the mud. This actually is the reason why the value of bitcoin has been dropping from early this year.. I am just happy that even with all those negative overthrowing of bitcoin it has surpass and stays to fight and in fact the price is showing a pretty positive improvements.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

I think most people have now heard of bitcoin. It is at a point where the cab driver the hairdresses and everyone is talking about it. This means that it is in the news all the time, new exchanges opening up every day, what's not to like.
even now people have been talking about bitcoin. even more about investment. many news says that investing in bitcoin is the best for on the internet. I think bitcoin will become more popular in the future.
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

i think bitcoin are popular and some country legalize it but it has very tight verification to use it that way government can tax when you using it. i think in the future fiat currency will still dominates over altcoins even if bitcoin will become cryptocurrency or other altcoins then it will become easier for us since we can just stored it in mobile phones.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

i'm not be shocked if one day all country will accept bitcoin because of being popular. and one day all people will use bitcoin for sure.

Same here, If one day bitcoin will become a currency or one day all countries in the world will accept payments like fiat. Because bitoin is popular and anything is possible to happen with this technology everything is easier now.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:39:23 AM

it is true that if you look at the facts, bitcoin has provided many benefits to every user and simplified in every way, therefore the popularity of bitcoin is undoubtedly because it is very interested especially when looking at the future bitcoin will be a very unusual currency.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Yes i think so.Bitcoin is the most powerful currency in the online market now.There are many people invest there money and hold it for a good profit.Day by day its going to ups its price.It is the most trusted currency now.Day by day more people are interested in bitcoin because when they saw that people change there future with bitcoin.Bitcoin is going to be most powerful,trusted,safe and most valuable currency in the whole world i think... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: