Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 804 times)
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Bitcoin It has become a virus in the community even is no longer in deny that bitcoin has become popular at the end of last year, so hopefully in the coming year bitcoin will become more popular than the year before ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

I think it has already happened and Bitcoin is one popular currency; digital currency that is. And I think it will be more popular in the years that go by especially if it will really reach around $3k this year. People who have invested in Bitcoin and the people they told them about would know that it dropped down and would most likely cause panic to some and would be heard in the news. And once the correction is over and tries to increase back its price, it will be heard and seen on the news as well, watched by millions of people worldwide.
Xombet

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

yes, not just become popular but will be able to become more popular, as we know right now it's been a lot of fond of bitcoin what else in the future in my opinion will become more popular Smiley
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

The time has come. People all around the world have now seen that nothing can ever be compared to liberty. The kind of limitless opportunities you have with bitcoin is never possible with fiat currencies. You need to see the number of people getting into bitcoin on daily basis. Nothing can stop bitcoin from going far and wide.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

yes, not just become popular but will be able to become more popular, as we know right now it's been a lot of fond of bitcoin what else in the future in my opinion will become more popular Smiley
It can be more popular as time pass, bitcoin will be improved it's features for all the users. It has been noticeably because of the good impact to the users. We don't know what is gonna happen in the future but more of us here believe's bitcoin will be more popular.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

As we all know that at this stage, Bitcoin is used by less than 10% of the world's population and thus there is a huge scope for growth in the future. Bitcoin has a potential to transform the way we live in the financial sector but still, we have a long way to go and there are some issues like high transaction fees and time. I am optimistic about post 5 to 10 years picture from now and we will see growth in the overall maturity of the market.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

It can be more popular as time pass, bitcoin will be improved it's features for all the users. It has been noticeably because of the good impact to the users. We don't know what is gonna happen in the future but more of us here believe's bitcoin will be more popular.
yes, almost all in this forum think the same thing. we think that bitcoin is going to be something big later on. even big people have started investing in crypto, and this proves that they also see the potential of crypto in the future. bitcoin is sure to become more popular.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Now bitcoin price is very low. But I hope it will grow up again and then it will become more popular.
Bitcoin will become more popular I future because this technology promises a large number of benefits. Besides, it is one of the enticing and attracting business to invest in. The liquidity is highly responsible for the fame of the coin. A large number of stores in European countries are accepting Bitcoin for the transaction. Even Amazon and Wal-Mart are thinking about the technology.

last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this
when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Bitcoin has become very popular within 2017. It was the year of success unheard before in the world of finance. Of course there are a lot of bank CEOs, businessmen and just ordinary people who criticized Bitcoin. But it is continuing growing.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:55 PM

Bitcoin is indeed very popular and got talked about a lot on the media especially at the late 2017 where it had hit series of all time highs reaching 21k$ per coin and making all the world talking about such achievement that rarely happened especially after that most of the people were doubting about it to the point of spreading FUD ( fear , uncertainty and doubt .. )
And even tho bitcoin's market cap was very close to master card's at the end of last year , it isn't even close to becoming a universal coin since the percentage of adoption to cryptocurrencies haven't even surpassed the 2% bar in all over the markets and companies around the globe .
Moreover , many people didn't yet hear of such invention and technology since they lack some of the mandatory instruments to interact with cryptos such as internet/computers and especially education .
So even if bitcoin goes quite popular , it'll never be the number 1 used coin in the world , you'd need to make the world hear about it 1st and that alone will be hugely difficult to do .
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

all we here is wait for that, wait that bitcoin will more popular and more popular, with some hope that bitcoin will change the method payment from money into bitcoin, if its happen i think the price of bitcoin will rising up to the moon because if its happen all people in the world is need bitcoin as their daily currency

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Bitcoin is already the most famous cryptocurrency. It is popular among all inspite of so many restrictions over it. For example bitcoin is banned in many countries, its advertisements are also banned in popular social sites. When these restrictions will be taken taken over bitcoin will become even more popular and can certainly even beat the current flat currency and become the most popular currency.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

Bitcoin is already a very popular currency..But it seems hard to be a currency used by every country..It will take a long time for governments to allow it.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

i think bitcoins will be popular if all the people says positive comment about bitcoins
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

Yes, bitcoin will be become more popular to more people, many people said that bitcoin will loose it's popularity but it's not. Why? That bitcoin had many experience, you see bitcoin fails? nah. It gets dump, and now it will come back and this year bitcoin will pump! And i believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has a big future for us.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

5 more years. Just my opinion.

It is almost better now when it comes to online shopping. A lot are opening and even average people can sell products online with just social media. With that, bitcoin can be included. Just a little more push on the transaction side.

Somehow I am still using Cash on Delivery by now cause I dont have credit cards or whatsoever. Somehow it is hard because items that accepts COD are limited. Maybe with bitcoin it will change.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Bitcoins today is very popular because there are different social media's who are advertising the growth of cryptocurrency everyday and because of that bitcoins today is gaining more popularity on its own.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Despite a lot of negative news about bitcoin in recent weeks, it has been getting more and more popular with each passing days.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

Could you just imagine sending money to your family anywhere in the world through bitcoin wallets? And they can withdraw it with the currency in the country they are or used the BTC itself to pay tuition fees, bills, groceries and others
pootutus

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

This day will come, and I believe that the future world is boundless and free. Bitcoin can act as a medium of the world, and in many universities and technology companies, I know that bitcoin is becoming a trend for young people, and next I think that shopping sites will soon accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: