Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will become more popular  (Read 814 times)
coptoandau (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

Now bitcoin price is very low. But I hope it will grow up again and then it will become more popular.
not the price! For me the importance is the popularity
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

We are here to see bitcoin becoming the world's most popular currency
If you have the same opinion leave a comment here and predict this

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Well, as of now, we know that people are starting to acknowledge the bitcoin and even some governments of a country so I think one day it will definitely become popular than from this time on. As a matter of fact, bitcoin is being advertise in some media such as television. It was also being shared by the people who do believe and engage in here so we can conclude that will be well-known. We can foresee the future of bitcoin by the evidences or events that it currently have. There is also a chance that it could be our future money.
They are slowing the development of it! they think a lot of ways
Chicryptomama

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

definitely going to happen. we are going to witness the mass adoption of bitcoin pretty soon
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Bitcoin will always be popular regardless of its value, it has something that no other currency has. Bitcoin is limited, can not be produced, not controlled by anyone, it is so special.
That's what we recognize at bitcoin! special
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Yes, today's organizers are well known, they do not need to advertise any media. They are so popular all over the world because of their high value. I think in the next few years everyone in the world will know BTC and use them as a currency to trade.
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Bitcoin now is the legends and still leaders in the market. Bitcoin demand and supply still high. Every years Bitcoin investors increase. Soon more country will accept Bitcoin and now in some country use bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin change the world to be better !
I agree with your opinion!
coptoandau (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Thank you for sharing your own views
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Bitcoin is getting popularity year by year, and the BTC community today is lot bigger than its community in 2010, for example. Nowadays, so many newspapers and big TV channels started talking about Bitcoin, and we heard that the big investors (like George Soros) are planning to start investing in BTC and crypto currencies. This will help Bitcoin to reach another popularity's milestone.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Bitcoins and other virtual currencies are becoming more popular nowadays, I think these currencies may soon be accepted by all countries in the world and are more well known, with countries in the background. The high-tech economy preferred Bitcoin over other currencies.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

i'm not be shocked if one day all country will accept bitcoin because of being popular. and one day all people will use bitcoin for sure.

I agree with you, there is no more room for this currency to hide, in the news, articles and magazines Bitcoin has been featured maybe some of it were not good to contribute a great legacy to Bitcoin ,but due to the fact that people were allowing us to be inform it will make a loud noise for every people who badly wants to earn and for the investors, which will help for it to raise its own price at the same time is the expansion of the application.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink

Yes bitcoin is more popular to all coins and it always popular because of the price of bitcoin and it is the first coin of all coins and some other countries accept bitcoin as currency..
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

In its current state, it wont be the most popular anytime soon. The rate of adoption is somewhat troubling for me because it's an indication that maybe the world can go without btc. But it's an entirely new thing so people havent realized its importance yet. Maybe we give it time, it would be the most popular.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

I think so.
I am sure bitcoin will be more popular even though currently the price of bitcoin is decreasing and I am sure later every country will acknowledge the existence of bitcoin.
okakaynam

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Hoping that it will happen this year. If bitcoin make a new history before the end of this year it will totaly become popular to the world and lots of country will accept bitcoin as a currency and I think it will happen if it back to the moon in the price of $50000 that is not a bad price for me  Cheesy
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Bitcoin is well known for its volatility, and many investors choose this currency as their primary currency to invest in many markets, I think there are now a lot of risks in investing. But there are still a lot of people who are passionate about pursuing this. I had a lot of chances, but that just added to my excitement.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Bitcoin has no small popularity in the Internet space. Every day talking about him more and more. But wide popularity among the General population of all he hasn't scored. I believe that bitcoin is still to come to be popular. Everything will depend on prices and market capitalization of bitcoin. Because of this will increase his popularity.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Soon enough. It's making a lot of noise now a days unlike the early years. Hopefully, with this popularity in sight, Bitcoin would also be legal word wide by this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
i think so,bitcoin is become more popular now because they see the member of bitcoin  is become successful,they earn money fore their future,so they like also to get what they see,so they also invest in bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:10:12 PM

Today's modern life brings us to modern technology. Even money is transferred to your account quickly in just seconds instead of you have to go to the bank to withdraw. Investing in bitcoin is a new trend that many people choose and use in common.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

when will it happen!
Sit and talk Wink
Bitcoin is the most popular currency online and no one can doubt it, however, when it comes to currency offline no one can outdo fiat or real money. In my own perspective, I think that bitcoin will never be powerful than fiat even years or decades may pass since we all know that the world governments will never allow currency that they can never controlled. As I said, bitcoin will never over take the power of fiat but maybe, just maybe, another cryptocurrency will be created in the future that even the government will accept it as the world currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: