Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will start going up ?  (Read 423 times)
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

talking about bitcoin prices is never ending, bitcoin prices will always go up and down because bitcoin is fluctuating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Is this the time to rise of the bitcoin ?
Since few days bitcoin price is going up...

Actually it's reason bitcoin price not few days.2018 first start year this is very fact.but I just tell you don't leave bitcoin. Because you know bitcoin value can not be still more them.I hope will going up,soon is possible...

rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:06:06 PM

Maybe this month is the beginning of the bitcoin price movement, because bitcoin in the past month has found its lowest point at that time, because I believe this is the right time to hold Bitcoin up to its price until it is really good in the future.
MBAPOLIN

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

I Think Bitcoin Will Continue To Rise In The Next Year.We are done with the correction process and I don't see any possibilities of price falling from this point
vahidzeal

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

i dont know why this speculation of the rise and fall of bitcoin
is gievn everyone sleepless night even crude oil fall in market
sometimes but it doesnt stop investors for over three years
now the crude market is still trying to rise. bitcoin will rise
soon you will see the rise of bitcoin frequency in the market
but i have a question to ask and its how do i open a bitcoin account as a newbie
i want to know about this bitcoin business so that i can start to benefit
when the chart start going up
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Well no one can rightly predict what will happen when it comes to bitcoin in the next minutes and that is why bitcoin is term as volatile because it price is never stable so seeing bitcoin rising in price at any point in time is not an indication that there will be a steady rise in price. The Price can either go up or drop down at any time since bitcoin price depends on demands and supply.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

After analyzing the records of last six months there have been some major ups and downs in the price of bitcoin. From last month we can see that bitcoin's price is somewhat stable again. From records we hope the price will rise again.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

In this case, yes there is a possibility for the value of the bitcoin to start going up. As for my record, the value of the bitcoin this month has the amount of 9k and it does not goes down.

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

yes it seems bitcoin prices started up from three days ago, this will be the beginning of the rise of bitcoin prices. hopefully this happens so that bitcoin users do not worry anymore.
Bitcoin now starting to increase his value, this is a good sign that bitcoin rise again and hopefully it is continues so that all the investors cannot worry to lost there capital. Bitcoin is unpredictable his value but we need to be positive that bitcoin will give high profit to all his investors.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

I'm not really sure the blue days of bitcoin have come. Bitcoin prices have risen sharply and appear to be close to $ 10,000. But the current price has dropped dramatically. I think green day bitcoin has not come yet. It is likely that bitcoin prices will continue to fall in the near future.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

talking about bitcoin prices is never ending, bitcoin prices will always go up and down because bitcoin is fluctuating.

true, this will be a waves of fall and rise.
bitcoin price depends on the supply and demand of the people.
as long as many of us are holding it, buying and selling it the price will remain moving.
i just hope there will be no FUD and panic seller anymore.

x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

the most anticipated thing like the dry season waiting for the rain to come in, will not get lost, bitcoin will go up and the green light starts to burn The dry season will soon end The green season is coming soon this will be a bait for investment and bitcoin users around the world
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:37 PM

bitcoin will start going up and continue to rise,
but we should expect some fall to complete the pump.
there are too many people who are holding BTC and having panic with the market situations.
they must be out first before the solid push to the moon.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

last couple of days btc price  continiously increase now price little bit down i think its ok becuase its the regular nature of btc price. its price always moving and most volatile so dont be panic.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

For me bitcoin is going up and it will surely continue to increase because as I observed bitcoin price is changing from time to time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

The current rise in bitcoin's power is something too amazing and unexpected to the community of bitcoin critics as they keep on saying that bitcoib would reach a value of 2500$ and might die because of the group. Moreover, the current price increase is something so recolutionary most of all for people like you since it left s lot of critic's jaws lauging. The value is do immense.
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:03 PM

Currently, btc is increasing, I think the btc price may drop to over $ 8k and it will probably take a week for btc to recover at over $ 9k and in about 2 weeks. I think btc will hit $ 10k again. That is when traders start a new investment cycle.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:28 PM

Yes, it is. We are already in the middle of the year where we projected the start of Bitcoin's comeback. So, hopefully this would continue. As we can notice also, the altcoins are also performing well. So, let's hope for the best.

waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

In Bitcoin now big whales are sucking us that's why bitcoin not going up but it will go up the end of the year because we can see crypto market repeat history and in previous year bitcoin go 20k$ from 7k$ in just 2 months
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

We can not deny, people can not deny that bitcoin technology is always rising to the top ,gaining interests to people who want good living in life, bitcoin still soaring to top , gathering trust and confidence from people , the members and especially the investors who look at it as a very good investments nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: