Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you think there will be a growth in the currency?  (Read 135 times)
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:15:25 PM

in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?
I believe the market is stabilizing except for shitcoin. There are some altcoins starting their moves and make a small pump as a starter. Bitcoin is also having a head and shoulder and I believe this a start of going up anytime soon.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?
It is hardly predict in current situation. Because market stabilization is June or July is possible so we should hold for 3 to 4 four months. The future possibilities of crypto platform is cool but some fluctuation is possible so we must agree the price fluctuation again this will normal in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

It is hard to predict what will happen to the market in the coming months. I want him to recover and the prices went only up. But we are very small and not influential people in this world, from whom nothing depends.
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

I have no doubts that there is good future for crypto. Not all of them for sure, will survive only the once have good use and team behind. But in general the time of growth is coming. You can see that crypto went through many things lately but it is still holding and trying to grow once it gets some chance. I think that crypto market needs some rest and stability for some time and slow raise after that. This is how I see it to be in the next few months
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

It is hardly predict in current situation. Because market stabilization is June or July is possible so we should hold for 3 to 4 four months. The future possibilities of crypto platform is cool but some fluctuation is possible so we must agree the price fluctuation again this will normal in the market.
I am not sure in June and July also the market will stabilize. Because since last 3 months we are predicting next month the market will recover but now the situation became too worst and some governments are announcing bad news against cryptocurrency in this situation how can we predict the future of cryptocurrency.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

Growth of digital currency increases depending on the current digital market demand. If peoples starting to invest in digital currency massively then the growth in the currency will go high. After few month i am sure all currency are grow up.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

There will be growth when most of the countries will fully allow cryptocurrencies to come in,because if these regulations wont stop there will be less chances that these currencies will achieve fully adoption from the people,doesnt want to see cryptocurrencies to fail in the upcoming years but it could happen to most of these coins.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

In my opinion, growth is happening now. Kripto spring has come, everything will grow up

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:50:46 AM

It's pretty tough to say right now but I believe it should be stabilized by summer and then will start growing again.
That is if no bad news hits crypto before the end of the year.

CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

I think increasing and falling of market are usual and normal thing and it is nothing to be worry about that. In a long period of time of it's really mark in red I believe there will be a certain time that it will turns to green in longer time. I have no doubt that the market will be recover again so that most coins will be rising up again. Cryptomarket has a good platform it can manage the situation all the dumps will be the better pumps in the right time so we better to do is keep calm, have faith and still hoping that it will be better soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███