Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:09:23 AM

Fobscoin
Ok, is this project a subsidiary of that company or is it a separate company?
The Fobscoin project is carried out by the operating company MediaDom.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

Good question, I also want to get acquainted with the project team in more detail.
All company data is available on the Fobscoin.com website. in the team section, there you can explore each company.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

White paper is worthy of attention. But I would like to know more about the team. Rumble on the social networks, see what the developers are breathing.

the project team consists of hundreds of professional people who work both in the company MediaDom, and in other companies that together with the company MediaDom participate in the project. All company data is available on the Fobscoin.com website. in the team section, there you can explore each company.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

Can you specify which derivatives do you offer investors?
we offer dividends and the entering in July 2018 of the token on the stock exchange.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

Why is there so little information about the project in the starting post? I would like at least some to understand what is at stake.
The first post provides basic information.In the near days we'll expand it.More information about the project can be found on the Fobscoin.com website and in white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_en.pdf.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:01:25 AM

If the project assumes such a large profitability, then why not allocate more funds to the bounty?
The decision was taken by the project team. The funds for the bounty company are allocated 100 000 FOBS, which are distributed to everyone who wants to participate in the promotion of the project. At the moment, these funds are completely enough, if you want to participate, then welcome to the distribution of FOBS Smiley
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:11:46 AM

If the project assumes such a large profitability, then why not allocate more funds to the bounty?
That would be fair. If the team believes in their project, then it's a good deal - to get advertising instead of a certain number of tokens.
Yes, maybe the team will be flexible in this matter and will listen to this opinion.
Thank you, we will try to take into account every opinion.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:52:19 AM

Why is there so little information about the project in the starting post? I would like at least some to understand what is at stake.
I hope the community manager will make it clear and we will find out more information.
It would be nice. The project sets ambitious goals, I would like to see their justification.
Thank you, you can also take part in the development of the project
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

As I understand it, this project is focused on the Russian market? But recently there are many problems with Internet blocking, how will you solve these problems?
It seems to me that the domestic market of even such a large country as Russia can not provide the necessary profitability.
In terms of high speed Internet, domestic market is quite underdeveloped. It gives a big opportunity for the company to grow up providing high-speed wireless Internet to cottages, private houses and remote organisations. Calculations of the profits are based on MediaDom's statistics and indicators for one region, where the company is working on. Current regional statistics already surpassed Fobscoin's forecasts. Expansion capacity for other regions let us confidently contend that overall profitability will be higher than predicted.
lafvvo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
This is a fairly high percentage of profits. What are the prices for services? A very big risk is that customers will refuse such expensive services.
lafvvo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

There are many such clients that do not want to live in a country house. The reason is bad internet. In my own country house, I would also try this option.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Glad to see the Team who consists of  companies and experts in telecom and development industry. I need to spend some time to go over the white paper
Good luck Team

I also begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. After all, only from the team depends the success of the project. Here I have no doubt that the team is implementing the project at the highest level.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

- The company Escrow secures each purchased token - https://crowdhub.ru/project_Fobscoin.html

- The capitalization of the token is supported by the real equipment within the whole project.

- The yield of the purchased token is 36% per month.

- A discount of up to 50% to early investors in Pre-ICO.

- Bounty Company for 100 000 dollars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299543

- To sell a token, a smart contract with an open source code is used.

- The company MediaDom has already been receiving profit from the funds invested in its time and 3000 subscribers already use services provided by MediaDom. By launching Fobscoin project, we invite each investor to participate in the further company evolution and to get profit from each purchased token.

Take part in Pre-ICO and get up to 50% bonuses for the most promising token in Russia! Remained 4 days! Fobscoin things to buy with 50% discount!

In order to participate in the project and get a 50% bonus, is it necessary to register on the provisional list? How many tokens will be sold at such a discount?
Andreinethab

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Great idea! especially liked the list of your partners, this means that the company is really set up to implement its business project. I've already decided to buy tokens, I'm sure I can make good money on it
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Great idea! especially liked the list of your partners, this means that the company is really set up to implement its business project. I've already decided to buy tokens, I'm sure I can make good money on it

Yes, you are right, the partners of the project are impressive. I also consider the possibility of investing in this project, the more such a large bonus is available.
Naes

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

You say that each token holder will receive dividends. Tell me, from which month do you plan to pay out the dividends and in what way?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

In any case, if you are interested in the project and consider it as an investment object, I would recommend that you study the white paper, where everything is described in detail.
Dieniz

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

we offer dividends and the entering in July 2018 of the token on the stock exchange.

As far as I know, the stock exchanges are not willing to add a token, on which the dividends are accrued. Do you have any prior arrangements with the exchanges?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

As far as I know, the stock exchanges are not willing to add a token, on which the dividends are accrued. Do you have any prior arrangements with the exchanges?

Yes, I also heard about it. However, for investors this is an additional incentive for storing tokens for long periods.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

I love projects that bring real help to people, this means that the project has every chance of becoming successful, as it will be profitable to all. I hope you can get the Internet to a large number of people in Russia? Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: