Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
DACHKA

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

You have any plans to redeem your tokens after ico from your investors?

In the White paper about that word. so the ransom is not provided. But it is possible to exchange
fobscoin derivatives for the company's shares in case the company enters the IPO.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

I am very pleased to see a strong Russian project. Tears my pride)) Most of all I like that it is based on a real and working business.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

I am very pleased to see a strong Russian project. Tears my pride)) Most of all I like that it is based on a real and working business.
Yes you are right, I am also very impressed with the list of companies from the list of partners. This gives confidence that the project will achieve its goal.
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for the opportunity! highly recommend to join!
Yes, now there is an opportunity to invest in this project, but I still can not understand how payments for dividends will be accrued, will the project have a purse?
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

The idea is interesting, the technical part of the project already exists, for investors offer very good conditions. I like such projects, the main thing is that the developers would succeed, to translate their ideas into reality. Roll Eyes
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

The idea is interesting, the technical part of the project already exists, for investors offer very good conditions. I like such projects, the main thing is that the developers would succeed, to translate their ideas into reality. Roll Eyes

Yes, the main thing that the developers have fulfilled their plans and tokens will fly to the moon! I will follow the project and the development of this all. But it seems to me that this is one of the best projects of late
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

A very urgent problem is solved by the project. I'm pleased to see that there are new ideas, although there are so many projects on ICO But FOBSCOIN special. Here are real people and technology
NatalieVishneva

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

I see you have a huge number of companies that you already work with. Have you signed the agreement, or are you still in negotiations?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I see you have a huge number of companies that you already work with. Have you signed the agreement, or are you still in negotiations?

well, as I understood with the companies that are on the list of partners there are arrangements. And maybe with some companies negotiations are under way and they will be able to join the project later. I hope you can fulfill all your promises.
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

It is clear that the project is the Internet Wireless Network Product within
Federal United Russia. From Mediadom company, using wireless Airmax ubiquity products.
This may be a successful business from the poles of the product, as this may be
is a new product. For the pole of the market potential is a lot of competition
such as internet providers via cable, DSL, FTTH, mobile, wireless, satellite and LTE.
And also still unfortunate there is no plan to operate globally. So maybe
there is a limit to the user's coverage area.

Good system is based on blockchain, which can be expected disclosure of information,
more modern markets, efficiency, fairness, professionalism, protection, and justice.
And for dividend income for investors is quite lucrative, reaching 36% for each
derivatives within a month.

So hopefully this project can be realized and work on target.
Monitor progress, good luck.

nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:04:51 PM

Guys, help figure out how these 36% of dividends will be credited? How often will these accruals occur, once a year or more often?
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

Guys, help figure out how these 36% of dividends will be credited? How often will these accruals occur, once a year or more often?
On the website of the project, it is indicated that the accruals will occur monthly, if you calculate the interest, it turns out that you will receive 3% per month from your investments, if all this is combined with an increase in the price of the coin itself, then it turns out very tasty.
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

If the project assumes such a large profitability, then why not allocate more funds to the bounty?
That would be fair. If the team believes in their project, then it's a good deal - to get advertising instead of a certain number of tokens.
Why distribute more tokens among bounty hunters than is distributed according to standard bounty conditions?
Every participant of the Bounty campaign can choose for himself the conditions of participation and receive free FOBS tokens for this. Detailed information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299543
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

On the website of the project, it is indicated that the accruals will occur monthly, if you calculate the interest, it turns out that you will receive 3% per month from your investments, if all this is combined with an increase in the price of the coin itself, then it turns out very tasty.
I, as a potential investor, are very interested in this information, 3% per month - this is also a good additional income for tokens, in addition to rising prices for them.
Makaroon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money

I think this is the best project of last 3-4 months
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

the federal network sounds cool I will follow the activity of the developers. I think the project has every chance to become popular not only in Russia but also throughout the CIS. Good luck in development.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

And all noticed that the partners are also a car brand "Lada", if I'm not mistaken. I wonder what joint arrangements you have come up with?
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Ingaynnaad

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

ambitious and ambitious project, I hope it will be able to reach a global scale and take its niche. Success to you in this direction I hope the success of the project will be profitable for all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: