Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

interesting material, the stock exchange is already working or not? What are the trading volumes? I think this will all be useful for developers the more exchanges the more popular will be the token
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

And all noticed that the partners are also a car brand "Lada", if I'm not mistaken. I wonder what joint arrangements you have come up with?

about me, too, it's all very interesting. And here is the car brand. I'll wait for a response from the developers and then we'll see how this works. How do I understand the network will be launched in September right?
Apple4myCat

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Steep support from the team! It is seen that success is just around the corner. If every company that is currently partnering in the afflictions will help - the project will be great and it will be a success.
Makaroon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Steep support from the team! It is seen that success is just around the corner. If every company that is currently partnering in the afflictions will help - the project will be great and it will be a success.

contracts have already been concluded with these companies, so they will help
BatistaCru

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

I really like this project, the site looks good, everything is sparkling, everything is clear. Now I think that I would join investors, but I have not yet decided on the amount of investments.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

Yes, but what about the territory, are you going to develop only in Russia? Or do you think of developing the business in other countries over time?
HerousNeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Yes, but what about the territory, are you going to develop only in Russia? Or do you think of developing the business in other countries over time?
To work in other countries need permits, different papers and much more, let's say, in the same Germany, technology is an order of magnitude higher. For Russia, this project is super cool, it really is necessary for residents, accordingly there will be demand for services.
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

- The company Escrow secures each purchased token - https://crowdhub.ru/project_Fobscoin.html

- The capitalization of the token is supported by the real equipment within the whole project.

- The yield of the purchased token is 36% per month.

- A discount of up to 50% to early investors in Pre-ICO.

- Bounty Company for 100 000 dollars https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299543

- To sell a token, a smart contract with an open source code is used.

- The company MediaDom has already been receiving profit from the funds invested in its time and 3000 subscribers already use services provided by MediaDom. By launching Fobscoin project, we invite each investor to participate in the further company evolution and to get profit from each purchased token.

Take part in Pre-ICO and get up to 50% bonuses for the most promising token in Russia! Remained 4 days! Fobscoin things to buy with 50% discount!

In order to participate in the project and get a 50% bonus, is it necessary to register on the provisional list? How many tokens will be sold at such a discount?
Total will be sold in Pre-ICO 900 000 FOBS tokens with different discounts, detailed information on the site https://fobscoin.com/en/
foppertc

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

Do I need to verify the KYC for FOBSCOIN purchase? After the end of ICO, will it be necessary to pass the KYC, which would bring the tokens out of the project? This applies to both investors and members of the company's bounty.
Makaroon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

I really like this project, the site looks good, everything is sparkling, everything is clear. Now I think that I would join investors, but I have not yet decided on the amount of investments.

I now also think to buy, now a big discount when buying
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

I think for a start it's definitely russia. It is necessary to test the technology, and then already lead it to distant countries.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:34 PM

You say that each token holder will receive dividends. Tell me, from which month do you plan to pay out the dividends and in what way?
Yes, of course, for each purchased FOBS dividends will be paid starting from October 2018. Dividends will be paid to ETH with the transfer to your personal wallet(account).
lafvvo

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

The team is great fellows that managed to organize around themselves such a quantity of support. Of course, you have an interesting and useful idea.
I don't understand who is the team in this project and who is the support of the team. Who is responsible for what and who has competence?
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month
How can such profitability be ensured? At what period it is planned to be at this rate?
The profit of the Fobscoin project is based on statistics and practice of the company. The first profit of Fobscoin project and the payment of dividends to investors are planned for October 2018. More information in the white paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_ru.pdf
This is a fairly high percentage of profits. What are the prices for services? A very big risk is that customers will refuse such expensive services.
All profit of the project was calculated by a group of professionals based on all factors and aspects of these services in Russia and the company MediaDom itself. We offer the lowest prices for similar services, which others offer very in low quality and several times overpriced. Also, the company MediaDom is a monopolist in the provision of these services.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

Can you specify which derivatives do you offer investors?
we offer dividends and the entering in July 2018 of the token on the stock exchange.

As far as I know, the stock exchanges are not willing to add a token, on which the dividends are accrued. Do you have any prior arrangements with the exchanges?
Yes, we have preliminary agreements with stock exchanges.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:51:46 AM

What will be Soft cap and Hard cap of your ICO in May?
All the collected resources will be spend to built Base Stations (BS). A single BS may be built and dividends from one BS will be paid, and 840 BS or more may be built, from which more investors will get dividends.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

Tell me, please, such a question, do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?
It will be fully anonymised.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

why did you decide that you could pay a dividend of 36%? And why such a figure. In fact, I got acquainted with the project and this idea seems to me very promising and profitable. But 36% is very much for any business as you will be able to achieve this
Calculations of the profits are based on MediaDom's statistics and indicators for one region, where the company is working on. Current regional statistics already surpassed Fobscoin's forecasts. Expansion capacity for other regions let us confidently contend that overall profitability will be higher than predicted.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

I would like to know more about how each holder of the Fobscoin derivative will receive dividends every month - more than 36% per month?
Dividends to each investor will be get in his Ethereum wallet. A detailed profit scheme is outlined in White Paper https://fobscoin.com/wp_en.pdf
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:35 AM

I have already invested in several projects in the ICO process, there have been good luck and failures, tell me, what will be the starting cost of the Fobscoin token after listing for the crypto exchange?
The base cost of one FOBS token is 0.0025 ETH. Currently there is a Pre-ICO and you can buy a token at a discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: