Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀ 🌟🌟🌟[ICO]🌟🌟🌟 FOBSCOIN 🌟🌟🌟 Federal United Wireless Network ▄▀▄▀▄▀  (Read 56184 times)
Fobscoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

Bounty for YouTube channels? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. I'm still thinking about buying tokens and I want to start with a bounty program
If you want to participate in the Bounty campaign, then you need to register in the section in which you want to participate. The theme of the Bounty campaign is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299543
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

I have already invested in several projects in the ICO process, there have been good luck and failures, tell me, what will be the starting cost of the Fobscoin token after listing for the crypto exchange?

Do you plan to immediately sell all your tokens? Or will you keep them and gradually make a profit?
We have plan to immediately sell tokens except tokens witch belong to the company MediaDom. These tokens will not be put up for sale. They are the basis for its founders.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

MediaDom is already receiving revenue
By launching Fobscoin project, we invite every investor to participate in further company development and receive dividends up to 36% for every derivative in a month

That sounds like a joke, sir. It's like they've set their limits. And what will you do if the profit becomes equal to 40%?
We'll distribute and pay this profit to each investor.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

Will it work only in crowded places or are you going to provide services in remote regions of Russia where people can not access the Internet? Huh
This service will be provided both in central cities and in remote places of each region. As the problem of providing high-quality service is preserved in every locality.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:01 AM

You have any plans to redeem your tokens after ico from your investors?
At the moment, all investors will be paid dividends. In the future we'll offer to exchange  for stocks of the company, where the company will be able to purchase stocks from investors.
Fobscoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

I think there is no doubt that we are witnessing a unique project! I would like to express my gratitude to the team for the opportunity! highly recommend to join!
Yes, now there is an opportunity to invest in this project, but I still can not understand how payments for dividends will be accrued, will the project have a purse?
Dividends will be accrue from the received profit of the project. Charges will occur monthly on your Ethereum wallet (account).
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:06:58 AM

If it is so then it will be necessary to have some documents for ownership. Or is it not necessary? It seems not necessary, but it is not enough)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:31 AM

Hello friends! I missed what currencies are accepted to pay for tokens and whether I can pay by bank transfer it would be very convenient for us all.
lafvvo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

Do I need to verify the KYC for FOBSCOIN purchase? After the end of ICO, will it be necessary to pass the KYC, which would bring the tokens out of the project? This applies to both investors and members of the company's bounty.
I personally is not too difficult to pass the KYC procedure. Usually you have to send your photo in front of your passport.
DACHKA

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Hello friends! I missed what currencies are accepted to pay for tokens and whether I can pay by bank transfer it would be very convenient for us all.

The company is engaged in real business. So I think they will gladly sell their tokens for Fiat money. Including Bank wire transfer.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

Will it work only in crowded places or are you going to provide services in remote regions of Russia where people can not access the Internet? Huh
This service will be provided both in central cities and in remote places of each region. As the problem of providing high-quality service is preserved in every locality.
Hello. I saw this project and was happy with such prospects. This project is clearly needed in many regions. Will the companies of your team invest some of their capital from their reserves? Or will you develop your product only by investing in ICO?
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

The company is engaged in real business. So I think they will gladly sell their tokens for Fiat money. Including Bank wire transfer.

As far as I understood from the official documents of the project, the sale of Fobscoin tokens will be done with the help of ETH. There is no information about other currencies. This is a frequent practice for ICO and there is no problem with buying on the stock exchange.
DACHKA

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

As far as I understood from the official documents of the project, the sale of Fobscoin tokens will be done with the help of ETH. There is no information about other currencies. This is a frequent practice for ICO and there is no problem with buying on the stock exchange.

I think that if someone wants to buy tokens for the ETH not, individually everything can be solved.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://goo.gl/kN5QFU)
DjonMnemonik

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

I wanted to clarify one detail. This is a legal business, about all construction and installation work in advance with the authorities? Will there be any unpleasant problems with this case?
What are you talking about? This is a serious project, which has strong partners, there are many levers to discuss all the details with the authorities. I am sure that there will be no problems with construction work.
This is exactly what I expect, I would like to completely avoid all surprises. I really like the roadmap of the project, especially the final part, which refers to the monthly dividend payments, I will definitely take part in the role of an investor.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

I think that if someone wants to buy tokens for the ETH not, individually everything can be solved.
Probably, everything depends on the number of tokens purchased and on the individual approach of the team to each investor. The project itself points to the loyal attitude of the team to all participants in the process.
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

Part of the text from the first post of this topic: - The project is landed on Etherium (ETH) block-chain. Each derivative is provided with its own capitalization and increases to 1300% or more
We draw conclusions that the project is accepted only by the Etherium.
27Pavel27

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

I wanted to clarify one detail. This is a legal business, about all construction and installation work in advance with the authorities? Will there be any unpleasant problems with this case?
What are you talking about? This is a serious project, which has strong partners, there are many levers to discuss all the details with the authorities. I am sure that there will be no problems with construction work.
This is exactly what I expect, I would like to completely avoid all surprises. I really like the roadmap of the project, especially the final part, which refers to the monthly dividend payments, I will definitely take part in the role of an investor.

dividends like everyone, but I do not really understand how they will be charged
Makaroon

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

dividends like everyone, but I do not really understand how they will be charged

I think they will just come to the purse after the expiration of time
MelnikBitok

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

Have you never taken part in such projects as an investor? You do not need to do anything, just keep the coins and one day you will receive your own divide.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Guys, I want to clarify one important detail, I can not figure it out because of the distorted translation. Dividends income will be 36% per year or for 1 month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: