Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I agree.
If the devs achieve greater speed, load-resistance and security, this will be the best coin at the moment.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:06 PM

According to me ethereum is very good, promising, and stable coin ever. A lot of crypto expert is predicting that ethereum future is very good. As a crypto lover i am also hopeful that ethereum will reach a very good position within few months or within this year.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

It has look good till now.I see most of people are shifting towards eth from Bitcoin which again is a plus for eth.ETF has done some great job in order to provide stability to the coin.I see eth as a long run coin.Britest future lying ahead for ETH.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

That article does make the sense. I mean yes off course ETH has already taken great leaps in terms of its development as we speak. The ETH scalabilities are good example of that and nonetheless they will be brighter than this in the near future too. So overall ratings for this baby is off course very hot and we can trust on it all the time. Obviously with the current drop in the prices has given us greater opportunities to invest into ETH. Those who are mining the ETH should be holding their coins as it is so that they can benefit from it later on once the prices start increasing.
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:33:41 PM

Ethereum has really a good future. I do not doubt of him because we can say that this stable coin is always on top of the cryptocurrency. It's really a good opportunity to buy ether now with its low price, good opportunity for investors and ethereum holders.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

I think it will still in top for a long time
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

It has look good till now.I see most of people are shifting towards eth from Bitcoin which again is a plus for eth.ETF has done some great job in order to provide stability to the coin.I see eth as a long run coin.Britest future lying ahead for ETH.

Not sure about your comment. When I look at coinmarketcap the dominance of Bitcoin looks very stable. In addition the price value of Ethereum was good the last few month, but since this month it turned down its value compared to Bitcoin.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

This year ethereum surpasses bitcoin in value. The rates are lower, and a lot of people are mining it. I bet all my chips on that. In the end everything will work out.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

Ether certainly deserves a lot of attention. Based on smart contract technology, many aspects of our life can be reviewed. Perhaps soon, we will see how the ether will be introduced into state structures.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

panic sell happens not only because of fear of loss, but pressed because of necessity. and we can not deny, altcoin prices are currently dropping dramatically, we also have to think logically to have an investment or business other than crypto, because we never know, whether crypto will continue to survive or even disappeared as observers say, that bitcoin and altcoin like bubble effect, which will explode and disappear if it is already at the top
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Firstly, they need seriously improve speed of blockchain. Today its speed is very Lamentable.
But in total - ETH will be in TOP still for a long time from now...
I also believe it is because I think ethereum is still one of the coins with the highest transaction volume so I am still very sure ethereum will remain the top coin, I know now many people are unsure of the potential ethereum but I think it is wrong
Fahim

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

You have a very optimistic point of view. I agree that the current price of Ether is an undervalued price. The cost of 1000 dollars now seems fantastic, but it is closer to reality. However, Ether has no reason to take first place, well, at least for now.
singpolyma

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

If we talk about the long-term perspective, then I think that the Ethereum will have at least 10 years in TOP10 on a coinmarketcap.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:24 PM

I agree.
If the devs achieve greater speed, load-resistance and security, this will be the best coin at the moment.
The ETH team does not stop in their attempts to improve the coin. The best thing is that they perfectly understand what problems ETH has.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

The fall in the price of Ethereum is probably the biggest in the last year. There are many rumors that EOS will take the second position. But now it is still at the level of assumptions. I think that the Ether will soon grow in value.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
I agree with you, Ethereum has a strong team. He has a large community of followers, so I have no doubt that he will continue to occupy a leading position. We will wait for updates and positive news regarding the development of Ethereum.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

That is among the altcoins out there i believe that ethereum will play a great role one day. Thus bitcoin now are struggling with its high price effect since it reached to its peak price last septembet and every investors are keeping themselves on the monitor especially the day and night trader. They are the reason why bitcoin market price became volatile. However talking about ethereum makes me feel positive on investing to it since ethereum market price is not that still high and may consider also a kick of possible raising it price in the near future. Hopefully i could take part on it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

With a lot of new alternatives like Cardano coming online soon, Ethereum’s futue is still unknown.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

If you are willing to wait for a long period of time, yes its a very good coin to invest with. There is a large community that supports ethereum and you should also be one of the contributor with them. Its a good idea to invest at ethereum so start reading about it. Just be careful and take safety precautions before investing. Keep in mind to invest those money you are willing to lose.
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

I believe that in the next few years the ethereum will grow strongly and have a very high price, possibly ethereum will replace the bitcoin ranks of the world cryptocurrency. Currently the crypto market has dropped, the price of ethereum is very low, only $ 420, if we want to profit in the future then we should buy now.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: