Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

Hi, i think ETH future is bright, it is one of the 2 pilars of crypto world, it will not disapear, it will only grow
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

I think that over time, the ETH will be able to take the place of bitcoin
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

I am holding ETH and I may say to you that I am pity a little that I have bought ETH too early because I maight buy ETH on lower prices and I am afraid of dropping ETH but I do not sell ETH because I am sure that  ETH should grow and its current price is very low so I am going to hold ETH.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Certainly it will, but there are also some modifications and developments they need to do. We knew that sooner or later they will develop more of it and they will fix some problems, and also it will still be use in the future. As of now there is nothing more we can do but to wait for it and just trust the process and their hardwork.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

a good project, his team does everything that he would develop about it you can see in the news and on blogs I think that his price will only grow of course I can not say that he will become like bitcoin but this project has a future
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

although the price of ethereum has fallen, but until now I have never doubted it. ethereum is still the second largest asset after bitcoin in my portfolio. has a great team, a great community that will always support it to be one of the best alt in the world of crypto and I still see that potential in ethereum.
Precisely, we must never doubt the capabilities of the coins. Just think positive because I believe that eventhough the price will fall it will surely recover as soon as possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
argus312

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

A good review of Etherium, I myself believe that soon this coin will come to the forefront and will dominate!
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

Personally futures are not so good for Ethereum. Look back what was done with BTC after futures coming. The price was around 12k and it now like 6-7k. Not a good sign, but it will happens anyway...
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

Hello. end of 2017 showed the true possibilities of the etherium, when its price exceeded $ 1000. Therefore, with full confidence, we can say that the etherium has a future.
sophiawhite

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Well I think ETH has done more than most, yeah they need to scale but they've already got a big userbase compared to the competition.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Personally futures are not so good for Ethereum. Look back what was done with BTC after futures coming. The price was around 12k and it now like 6-7k. Not a good sign, but it will happens anyway...

Well,  there is nothing to worry about the price today because its just normal having affected by the bearish and now is a bull run but thats okay. It may drop down to 400 USD or 300 USD only can i assure that future will always happen by the end of this year.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

after I read the above and in my opinion, this is very useful and can make insight because this is good also for the beginner because Ethereum itself also has good growth and can be profitable then I am very happy with the above insights

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

Friends, IMHO. I think the value of Ethereum will be globally popular in 2020, but his value will stop in 2020. The future blockchain belongs to ADA and NEO. So I think Ethereum is currently the most valuable.

greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

I think ethereum is just like other altcoins in the market. We cant even predict when it will rise and when it will fall. Its volatile like others. Although the price of ethereum has drop, until now I will never doubted it. I consider ethereum as the second coin behind bitcoin. It has great community that supports it. Even the price drops, ethereum still has the potential to grow more.
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

I think ethereum is just like other altcoins in the market. We cant even predict when it will rise and when it will fall. Its volatile like others. Although the price of ethereum has drop, until now I will never doubted it. I consider ethereum as the second coin behind bitcoin. It has great community that supports it. Even the price drops, ethereum still has the potential to grow more.

Indeed. Many people loves Ethereum because aside from having a good value, it is also a provider for beginners. Yes we cant predict when ETH falls and rise but one thing for sure for Ethereum is it can survive any crisis, it never fails the people. Ethereum is new but it proves that it has a good management because it is now one of the best top leading coin and currently behind Bitcoin which is the first coin now. To continue it reigning, we should also continue to trust, help and support this coin.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Surely in the future Ethereum will become quite important, it is one of the two pillars of the current market. And continuing in this way will grow since it has good potential.

CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:14:54 PM

Eth since its launch is being in the limelight. I have a firm belief that its future is bright and it will jump to some huge price. Lets just wait for Ethereum blockchain based ICOs to come out from there early stages!!!

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

The etherium has several features that make it digital gold. And also the platform itself and programs have a number of positive characteristics that ensure the popularity of the etherium.
saobang1938

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

It has look good till now.I see most of people are shifting towards eth from Bitcoin which again is a plus for eth.ETF has done some great job in order to provide stability to the coin.I see eth as a long run coin.Britest future lying ahead for ETH.
Zack Lee

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Indeed now Ethereum has decreased but with the decline, many people are trying to invest or hold altcoin because as I know by this time with the decrease of this coin there are still many people who try to buy and invest and so I believe the future of Ethereum will be good

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: