Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Future?  (Read 743 times)
javacomedy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

Great insight.

I like your perspective on Ethereum. This should be helpful for beginners.
Will be much better if OP will try to give the link to the ethereum latest whitepaper and in there already explained about the future vision of ethereum.

Firstly, they need seriously improve speed of blockchain. Today its speed is very Lamentable.
But in total - ETH will be in TOP still for a long time from now...
It has been planned in the ethereum whitepaper. If you should learn about the purpose of raiden combined with plasma. To reach the visa scalability and there is a lot of research already implemented in the ethereum blockchain.

with the potential of Ethereum will be very capable to generate far greater profits in the future. indeed for Ethereum it has a great combination for the development and advancement of coins. so as to make his future much better.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

which I know of the future of Ethereum is not good and so now many people are investing in Ethereum in the long run and so now the price of Ethereum has decreased and so it's time to invest and wait for the price to stabilize and get profit

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

I think Ethereum's future is Ethereum will beat and replace Bitcoin. therefore before you regret then I suggest you to invest in Ethereum now.

IvanBitcoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

ETH will to go to the moon
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

ethereum is one of the good coins in cryptocurrency, many people are investing in ethereum, etehreum has a profit and a stable price. I'm sure the future of ethereum will be good.
eliek18

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

ETH should still remain the #2 crypto for a long time to come behind bitcoin.

But to exceed bitcoin is something I do not see.

So the ceiling of growth for ETH is pretty much bitcoin's market cap. So in my opinion, even though ETH can be more stable than other alts, and can have short term fluctuations taking the price higher than its average, it's probably not as good as a long term hold compared to other lower ranked alts or even BTC since its price is already pretty high.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

ETH should still remain the #2 crypto for a long time to come behind bitcoin.

But to exceed bitcoin is something I do not see.

So the ceiling of growth for ETH is pretty much bitcoin's market cap. So in my opinion, even though ETH can be more stable than other alts, and can have short term fluctuations taking the price higher than its average, it's probably not as good as a long term hold compared to other lower ranked alts or even BTC since its price is already pretty high.

Good for you. Being an Ethereum enthusiast, I am also expecting the price of this coin will increase. Thus, I did not sell ETH when it started to fall this winter. I was sure that its value will be great soon.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

The future ETH Huh

I think ETH will be a muat famos coin untill end.
It will grow a better for the next.
For now, ETH is great coin and be the popular coin.
So many new token is based ETH.
And ETH will last forever.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

In my opinion Ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin. Ethereum has become the top 2 coins where in it has always struggle in the wall that bitcoin has set. Ethereum potential is growing year by year and also its capability has even surpass its own.
Suzemw

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

In the event that anybody is stressed over Ethereum future than they ought to likely offer their coins as Ethereum is a coin with the brightest future and on the off chance that they aren't even certain about it than they don't should claim it. With such a significant number of formative updates coming there is just a single approach at the cost of Ethereum.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

I am very optimistic about Ethereum, he is one of the most important coins in the world of cryptocurrency. Now the price is relatively low (it is a good opportunity to buy), I predict that his price will definitely increase sharply soon, I am now I am holding Ethereum, all I have to do is wait patiently.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

I don't doubt ethereum's potential because ethereum is a strong project and widely accepted by many companies. Ethereum is the strongest and most popular altcoin, and I believe ethereum's future will be bright, and it's great to choose ethereum as a long-term investment.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

ETH future is very misty. Every year Buterin says that ETH will move from PoW to PoS algorithm so we are waiting for this change. When it will happen? No one knows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: