Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Verifier - Global Standard of Trust  (Read 797 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Verifier is making the great platform for verifying users data. The project looks good for investment. And I think due to their different idea many investors will looking forward to making an investment in this ico.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

I won't understand why the Russian names in team, but flags of Great Britain and China? How such possible, do both members of the team have both a British and Chinese citizenship? Still there is a question concerning bounty campaigns whether start is planned?
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

Looking at your sale information it says that "investment", does that mean that your token is a security token where a contributor can get shares or dividends in the long run?

Yeah, well in some information I got me confused but base on my understanding it's very attractive features that they will verify any data which can be good for all.of us here in cryto currency community. Hopefully the team will answer different concern and questions that relying on this nice and great project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

I'm a little bit confused with the concept of this project. I meaned, if their purpose is to verify informations, how can they so sure that the datas and informations they have collected are true and genuine. We know that the world of cryptocurrency are anonymous and no real identities are being given here. Just my only concerns and hopefully it will addressed.

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.
Zainab_Carat

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

looks good and planned! I'll be hoping for this project to go a long way and become successful!
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:11:12 PM

It's about time to have a cleaner web browsing, a lot of us experienced unsolicited advertisement popping out in the middle of our web surfing, so this project definitely would be a great help for us. Nice concept devs.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Keep up the good work
You're right very interesting and convincing project which have a huge chance to support by many here in crypto currency community. I have some question on this project, since they can verify different date. Is the identity of those private information will be still included? Or maybe you have some point of limitations? Hoping for positive response.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:17 AM

I understand that the idea of the project itself, is the collection of information about users? That is, if I'm not sure about a person, I can go to your platform and check information about it (for example, it's a seller on the Internet) and then make a decision about the transaction with this person?
If so, it's a pretty interesting idea, I like it!
I was also interested in this function - "identity check". That is, on the platform will be created a kind of database, in which data will be stored about people, events and so on? Or I do not quite understand what it is about?
That's me a little alarmed by this idea. Where will developers take information about users? Or will the database be replenished by users themselves if they encountered scammers or petty thieves? please tell us how it actually will work?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Indeed. Moreover, there will be so many investors will come to the platform in order to invest all their money in this awesome platform called Verifier!
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

I think this is a good project, a team familiar to the world of crypto, I advise people to join this project. Because of what ? because the potential success of this project is very very big
The project can be treated as a Global Standard of Trust as the title indicates and for sure it can be trusted by several peoples which can be of huge profits ahead. This project really has some great potentials and it can really make the markets go green.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

First phase is coming to end which is pre-ICO and not many people found out about this project but bonuses offered for early adopters for next round sounds cool as well. I will be preparing for next phase but as of now will want to try the mobile app to see how it works in limited usage. Team also looks solid with their knowledge price to token is bit high but low supply justifies the reason.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
HappyMod (OP)

Activity: 224

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

I think that the project could be called 4d in honor of 4 Dmitriev in the team. This number of developers in the same team with 1 name Dmitry.
Very funny, 4D team. Anyway i see mistake at roadmap, but maybe it is not affect to my concern about this project ( December 2017 for finish P2P testnet instead of 2018 ). Do we can using test B2B platform or it is for only dev team?

Thank you for reporting it! We are changing it asap Cheesy

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Verifier is built on a very great concept of verifying the user data in very effective way by making the data more secure in every manner. They will surely become a future standard in every data transfer work.

Platform seems useful to think because this can saves time and effort of every individual. But I wonder how they can make partnership with some companies where they get the information. Also, there are still a lot of works to do with the team and they really need more marketing strategy to make their platform to be known in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I agree with you, after i read their whitepaper we have the same questions about the project. It really confused me about how would they find the people or event that the person wanted to verify.

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Well, this is really quite difficult to do because information need some proof of being authentic/original. Can the team be trusted with what they are going to show about someones information and this is the problem that they need to solve.
Same matter here to discuss. Well, I agree with this. This is some kind of confusion for each one of us. The purpose and idea of this project is a bit difficult to understand because it seems like the team Verifier goal for the community of crypto currency is somehow a bit complicated in terms of verifying the informations. And I guess this needs some answers from the Verifier Team for us to put mind into ease.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: