Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soros is getting into crypto!  (Read 676 times)
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

George Soros is getting into crypto! To be precise, Adam Fischer got the approval at New York-based Soros Fund Management to trade virtual coins.
This is particularly interesting knowing that Soros called Bitcoin a bubble in January. Maybe the recent fallings in the crypto market changed his mind?
Also, I wonder how much will the legendary speculator will influence the decisions made in this field.

Source:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-as-prices-plung
He was doubtful initially but i think he is begining to see that the crypto market is for real considring the number of countries getting involved and the financial institutions takiing some leading role.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farstdury

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

George Soros is getting into crypto! To be precise, Adam Fischer got the approval at New York-based Soros Fund Management to trade virtual coins.
This is particularly interesting knowing that Soros called Bitcoin a bubble in January. Maybe the recent fallings in the crypto market changed his mind?
Also, I wonder how much will the legendary speculator will influence the decisions made in this field.

Source:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-as-prices-plung
He was doubtful initially but i think he is begining to see that the crypto market is for real considring the number of countries getting involved and the financial institutions takiing some leading role.

He is insightful. So if he recognize crypto potential, it is good for the crypto industry.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

He's never actually said a bad thing or expressed doubt about the crypto market.
Calling a market or an asset a bubble when it is doesn't mean much, he's calling a spade a spade.
Some of the best investments are made after large corrections or "bubble pops", imagine if you bought shares at the low during the GFC in 08, you would of made very good returns now for that type of market, he's seen things correct while recognising the potential so he's investing.

You'll see many people calling promising projects over priced, I do it myself, but if the price comes back to an undervalued price like BTC is now, I would invest.
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Source:
I have read this news several times and one thing that I keep asking myself is "either this is to bitcoin favor or soro is coming in to buy and dump the price"
Zulucia

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

Source:
I have read this news several times and one thing that I keep asking myself is "either this is to bitcoin favor or soro is coming in to buy and dump the price"

do you think the recent price drop is caused by the Soros buying?
Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I think Soros entered last year. This year we told people about this year's harvest. Do not want the market to lose confidence. In fact, Soros entered a password last year. You underestimate the big whale.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

I think Soros entered last year. This year we told people about this year's harvest. Do not want the market to lose confidence. In fact, Soros entered a password last year. You underestimate the big whale.
It seems to me that today any investment in the crypto currency is welcome and regardless of who this investor is. If Soros can increase the demand for crypto currency, then it will practically benefit all users.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

i hope will get into crypto now. its time to get . btc is dying slowly but if soros or other big investors buy btc now than btc can reach easyly +10k than other small and big investors will get into crypto too.
its really hard time for all of us. we cant make profit in this market anymore. btc need buyers if its not happen than we will see 5k soon.

warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Source:
I think this is definitely a scam. you are stupid. Soros certainly entered last year. Do you think he will tell you so severely? Soros's large sum of money will certainly enter in 2017. This year he said that it is totally speculation. Then let the whales understand. In fact, whales all understand. He came last year.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Source:

Really, I was surprised very much to learn about it. It seemed to me that Soros was so critical about all the cryptocurrencies. Now, the situation has changed.
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

The link you attached to the message does not open the resource. And George Soros is a speculator. A man who has earned his fortune on market fundamentalism. At the same time, he is his opponent. Don't trust big names.

Farstdury

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

The link you attached to the message does not open the resource. And George Soros is a speculator. A man who has earned his fortune on market fundamentalism. At the same time, he is his opponent. Don't trust big names.

I think it is possible he is right this time.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I think this is a false news. Crazy capitalism like this definitely entered this field last year. Now just come out and advertise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: