Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soros is getting into crypto!  (Read 676 times)
Farstdury

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

if george soros will join the crypto market, it is a good news for the market. because in such a case, money will flow to the market. If money comes, liquidity increases. this would be a healthy situation for the market

I think he already join the crypt market. That is the reason for the recent price rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Apparently he also decided to believe in this bubble and make money on it. I am not surprised at this event. Most likely, after analyzing everything and making conclusions, he decided to enter into cryptocurrencies.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

All such events happen in silence usually. If you heard it's not a secret already. And it can be done with one goal - price manipulation. Soros has a free huge sum for speculation on market. And for speculation only!
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

All such events happen in silence usually. If you heard it's not a secret already. And it can be done with one goal - price manipulation. Soros has a free huge sum for speculation on market. And for speculation only!
at least by hearing that news investors are interested in playing so get what they expect. and we can see now green market, which may be one of them because of that news. but that's where market, influential people, and have a lot of money, easy to change condition
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

On the one hand, it is positive news that will have a good impact on the solidity of the entire market. On the other hand, the number of manipulations can increase.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

at least by hearing that news investors are interested in playing so get what they expect. and we can see now green market, which may be one of them because of that news. but that's where market, influential people, and have a lot of money, easy to change condition
With such Soros "wild money" markets can be pumped/dumped much more than now. And to think different is big mistake. Such investors don't support any progress or idea. Money for money only. Yes, it's more interest and it's more people who want to get profit but get loss
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

With such Soros "wild money" markets can be pumped/dumped much more than now. And to think different is big mistake. Such investors don't support any progress or idea. Money for money only. Yes, it's more interest and it's more people who want to get profit but get loss
in this situation, when the market is in decline, but you need a good infusion of money into the market. Therefore, despite the goals that such people as Soros follow, we can use it for our own good.
Zulucia

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Is that the reason for the big rise of Bitcoin Cash in the past few days?
yigga

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Maybe, we all know that bitcoin cash is in every "fishy" bussiness in here, that clown of Roger Ver has always been involved with those kind of bussines. I would not be surprised if all this is the reason of the recent pump.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

Apparently he also decided to believe in this bubble and make money on it. I am not surprised at this event. Most likely, after analyzing everything and making conclusions, he decided to enter into cryptocurrencies.
making sure that beginners can join it is a difficult thing, it will require consideration several times until they are ready with the risks they will face later. but I think it will be worth the results that will be received when the investment is successful and get a lot of profit
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:21:29 PM

Why not? But it's not exactly.  Wink On markets we can see iceberg orders that is invisible while some conditions not exist. And Soros have full-time traders with great experience. I think we can be in shadow only  Cool

Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

I think that many billionaires today are trying to invest their money in the crypto currency, in order to avoid taxation and at the same time to increase their wealth.

]
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

I think that many billionaires today are trying to invest their money in the crypto currency, in order to avoid taxation and at the same time to increase their wealth.

It depends, if i had millions of dollars, i would never put a single dollar in cryptocurrencies, we all know that the price can easily drop and you can lose a lot of money.

In fact, cryptos are mostly used by poor people and teenagers

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Brambam

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

We could use some other marketing than these low lives no human brains. They earned money while destroying many others. They will get attention to crypto, but they could ruin it, because of their greediness. Volume is their weapon.   
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

I think that he comes here only to get easy money and nothing more; it's proven by how fast he changes his opinions!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

George Soros is getting into crypto! To be precise, Adam Fischer got the approval at New York-based Soros Fund Management to trade virtual coins.
This is particularly interesting knowing that Soros called Bitcoin a bubble in January. Maybe the recent fallings in the crypto market changed his mind?
Also, I wonder how much will the legendary speculator will influence the decisions made in this field.

Source:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-as-prices-plung
this is an interesting news that was originally a George Soros who rejected the crypto and now supports crypto.
a big investor and I think George Soros also contributed to the rising bitcoin in the world of crypto.
I hope that he will not disrupt trading in the crypto world.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

It depends, if i had millions of dollars, i would never put a single dollar in cryptocurrencies, we all know that the price can easily drop and you can lose a lot of money.

In fact, cryptos are mostly used by poor people and teenagers
Are the whales that are holding hundreds of thousands of coins some teenagers for you? Are exchanges some of the most profitable business in bitcoin poor people with no money? Because it's completely the opposite many people with money are investing in bitcoin if the people that invested in bitcoin did not have money then the price will not be that high.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

This is certainly great news for all of us! I am sure that the example of the Soros fund will be followed by other major players, and this will give the influx of huge amounts of money to the market! And we only will wait for explosive price increases ...
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Soros goes into crypto because Cryptocurrency is the future, and investors will be attracted to them for a long time.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

he will only short the encryption . same as his previous technique . don't believe what he says . i like to study his actions . i think his first goal will be bitcoin . hands crossed .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: