Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only a mature and regulated crypto market will attract big investors.  (Read 986 times)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.

Well, you can say that, but then again, maturity is always an important virtue not only in business but in many things. If one would not be thorough and careful with his ventures, especially when it involves money, then for certain, it will lead to nothing but losses. Especially in this market where there are so many volatile and ever-changing aspects, it's not advisable to actually do your ventures without studying things through. There are so many alleys to make your ventures go south, so it's part of the maturity aspect to see through the bad and come out with the good.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Many exchanges have been operating for a long time and have gained a good reputation. But occasionally even these exchanges to block the accounts and is required to provide them additional documents. I don't like that. This is contrary to the idea of creating a cryptocurrency. But the community does not boycott such exchanges. This is a bad thing. Calls for additional regulation is a war against cryptocurrency users.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

I believe that without regulation it is better. Since the authorities will want to limit or even prohibit the free sale of cryptocurrencies and also take our money through taxation.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/2018-mature-crypto-market-will-draw-more-investment-see-less-volatility-analyst-says

Obviously as an investor you understand there are risks but out of all the exchanges out there, i can think of 2-3 that I would personally trust with my money and in my case we are only talking about thousands, imagine a big player with millions using etherdelta or some other retarded exchange, no way that will ever happen. Even big exchanges like bittrex, not long ago, they fucked up and made everyone wait months and months to get your account enabled or verified. Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.

Yes i do agree on that, the investors today are looking on the platform before investing a huge amount because investing is also risky if you are not well knowledgeable about how the market works.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

The main idea in the cryptomarket is not to trust any one with your money.
We should only rely on decentralized markets, where you actually have zero chances of getting your funds stolen.
The only problem is that most of the people got used to have their funds being managed by other people, and they fear of decentralized exchange as an exploit may lead to losing the funds, but only time will bring trust.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Why would any big player invest in crypto when the risk is so huge, there is literally zero safety, any exchange can run away with your money and you can barely do anything.
Very simple, those investors want to have even more money and they find an opportunity to make it possible by investing in crypto. They are willing to take the risk despite of the hazard because money is everything for them (of course for us too).

The best thing for those big investors to do and also for small ones like us is to not let our money stock in an exchange whether it is the most trusted one or not because the tendency of loosing is always there. Much better if you just convert your coins through it and withdraw as soon as you're done then place it on your wallet or cold storage if too huge. Smiley
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:13:17 PM
Merited by Bardman (1)

I had been reiterating the same posts throughout my posts. We need trust to build up so big names can enter this market. But, contrary to this opinion, we did see a lot of big names entering the market. Not too long ago the wall street had entered the market too and everything looked positive back then. It was only after big names withdrew that we saw a steep downfall. Maybe in a couple of years the market would rise again, you never know.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

So who are we calling "whales" now? Because there is already market control with only them controlling the market? Can you imagine big foreign investors pouring in and out there money in the cryptocurrency market? They know that this market could be easily manipulated and that is what they are doing now. Some of them are trading cryptocurrency secretly now and I am not surprise if they all have their personal accounts with Binance or something. They don't need some kind of new regulation to enter the market, they can enter now and exploit it.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

So who are we calling "whales" now? Because there is already market control with only them controlling the market? Can you imagine big foreign investors pouring in and out there money in the cryptocurrency market? They know that this market could be easily manipulated and that is what they are doing now. Some of them are trading cryptocurrency secretly now and I am not surprise if they all have their personal accounts with Binance or something. They don't need some kind of new regulation to enter the market, they can enter now and exploit it.
I think that the "whales" are different. Many groups of the large investors are on the global crypto exchange market today. And every group wants to pump and dump the prices of crypto currencies to get the maximal profit. Perhaps, they negotiate with each other, in order to commit their trading actions simultaneously, but the resulting profit should be divided honestly. In addition, there is no consensus between the international groups of the "whales".
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

In my opinion, big player must be want to enter cryptomarket because market cap on cryptomarket still low. If compare on January 2018, market cap right now 60% lower than highest at 790billions dollars.
Big finance institution already entering cryptomarket like goldman sachs buying one largest cryptomarket poloniex and I am believe that followed by others big investment firm.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

In my opinion, big player must be want to enter cryptomarket because market cap on cryptomarket still low. If compare on January 2018, market cap right now 60% lower than highest at 790billions dollars.
Big finance institution already entering cryptomarket like goldman sachs buying one largest cryptomarket poloniex and I am believe that followed by others big investment firm.
If the comparative figures at this time are unreasonable. Because, we have seen for many years, the value of bitcoin always fluctuate in the direction of moving down with the market capitalization is continuously going down in the first months of the year. It is not losing popularity and really a huge community of investors from the stock market has moved to cryptocurrency. When the market grows again. I think the market cap will surpass 790 billion.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

I agree with you on the maturity part (and even on regulation part up to some extent) but I support the first aspect and not the second one when it comes to attracting investments. I believe that we should build a strong user base instead of focusing on the big whales as we are all fans of decentralization and hence putting efforts on building mass awareness instead of attracting big whales should be our top priority in my honest opinion.
CCRBNews

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Regulation is coming in hence why we are starting to see institutional investors about to move into Crypto.

Personally I think the future of crypto will be with big institutional investors and raising capital will be done like this project.

https://medium.com/@Michael_Spencer/kevin-oleary-wants-crypto-tokens-for-nyc-hotel-at-400-million-21bb66f9ac82

eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

And also there is one thing that could be the possibility of why big investors do not want to jump into the markets. We need to remember that cryptocurrencies are highly speculative assets, so that is why big investor play it carefully.

I think majority or mostly big investors are drawn more to strong and well established currencies in the market. With or without
regulation, investors have been flocking and investing with crypto. Regulation insures security and with that crypto would be more
attractive to certain people who desire assurance with investments. But being regulated will also make it less decentralized, this
will have drawbacks surely for a lot people and investors. Stability might come knocking next, heavy and big investors will change
the game and will bring something good and new to the cryptocurrency market. Well known currencies will surely be in favor.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

The same happens and venture capital investment, there are great risk of losing their means, but people and the whole venture capital funds invest in a new, but very promising project. This is connected to the fact that venture investing gives you the opportunity to earn big money. Investment in crypto foreign Exchange market also provide an opportunity to get more profit, it is and attracts large investors in cryptocurrencies, in spite of the large risks to earn big money.
Bardman (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

I believe that without regulation it is better. Since the authorities will want to limit or even prohibit the free sale of cryptocurrencies and also take our money through taxation.

''also take our money through taxation.'' Well, you have to pay taxes, that's how it works, if no one paid any tax for anything the system would collapse. People here seem to think that taxes are a theft. Sure sometimes they go overboard with them like in poland with the recent tax regulation for trading cryptos but overall it's needed.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

According to a number of market insiders, better cryptocurrency regulation attracts institutional investors. Media reports stated earlier last week, that George Soros, an Hungarian – American investor has officially inked the Soros Fund Management’s permission slide to trade cryptocurrencies.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:26:34 AM

then before investing we have to think about some strategies. It is important to know and fully understand the knowledge of Cryptocurrency itself. Always put it in your mind that you should never invest money in something you do not understand and recognize. always remember that the crypto market has a very high volatility rate, the movement of its value can happen very quickly and beat the trading logic that has been known.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

It still depend on the project or vision of the cryptocurrency if it will going to attract big investors because big investors are already in the cryptocurrency market even there is no regulation and they are enjoying it because that is a fast profit for them and that is the reason for them to keep doing cryptocurrency because as long as there is no regulation then they have freedom.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

I think that the "whales" are different. Many groups of the large investors are on the global crypto exchange market today. And every group wants to pump and dump the prices of crypto currencies to get the maximal profit. Perhaps, they negotiate with each other, in order to commit their trading actions simultaneously, but the resulting profit should be divided honestly. In addition, there is no consensus between the international groups of the "whales".
I don’t see any difference between the large investors or their groups and whales. It’s one or the same thing. Whale is a term that is used to represent those people that can change the fate of digital market by making some moves. Big selling and buying effect the value of any coin greatly and this is the role that big guys play here. Moreover, they are keeping the digital market alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: