Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

We can not think about the crypto market without bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency all over the world. Bitcoin is very popular among the people and it is the mother of all cryptocurrency. So if Bitcoin is dead or not available here, people will lose their trust and stop to invest in the crypto market. So you can clearly understand what is the future of the crypto market without bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?

In my view the future of cryptocurrencies without Bitcoin is zero.

Bitcoin is the birth of cryptocurrencies. If Bitcoin fails then the people within the crypto market also will start leaving the crypto market and will move on with other investment opportunities. Because the strong belief in cryptocurrencies is generated based on Bitcoin strength only.

Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Of course, I do think you heard that right. The entrepreneur who may have by now purchased crypto possessions naturally they won't enable this specific come about, and they will carry on and fight to keep the idea. Having said that they won't wrestle carried on all year round for you to continue, at the least a single calendar year that they merely participate in the idea once or twice that is the push along with remove.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

My personal opinion is that we can not think about  Crypto market without bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrency and its moving makes the great influence of all cryptocurrency. On the other hand, bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people trust completely. So if you think the future of crypto market without bitcoin, it is not possible.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

Without bitcoin I do not see the future of the market as it founded the whole system and gave life to cryptocurrency ! If you look closely, everything grows or falls only due to how bitcoin will behave in the market.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

I think There is no crypto market future without bitcoin  . bitcoin is always in the parents of all coin .most of the Altcoins are Bitcoin dependent so its important to all other coin .
Your exception is totally right way. Bitcoin is a really big deal for future crypto market because 80% investor involved with Bitcoin and others many companies worked with Bitcoin related platform. I think without BTC crypto market can't be growing.
KAPOORSHAH

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

It is not feasible for another network, code-base or user-base to simply replace and start doing what bitcoin has been doing for almost 10 years now. Bitcoin is also the most held and most distributed crypto out there. It's the settlement currency of cryptocurrencies. Imagining a crypto market without bitcoin wouldn't be possible as all those people wouldn't simply stop using it altogether.
Without bitcoin, the future would simply be private blockchains run by private institutions on the set of trusted servers that they decide. So instead of trustlessness, we'll be offered distributed-trust or something.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

With the increasing adoption of Crypto, enterprise organizations leveraging Blockchain technology, feasible solutions for scale-up and regulatory issues for ICO ecosystems become more complete. The Crypto market will soon show its momentum.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:00:04 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
It's always been this way, bitcoin drags with it the whole market, in the good and in the bad, and in a certain way it's better this way since may coins are scam or useless, I prefer BTC to remain the main player.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Without bitcoin I do not see the future of the market as it founded the whole system and gave life to cryptocurrency ! If you look closely, everything grows or falls only due to how bitcoin will behave in the market.

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency and i dont think crypto market will survive untill now without bitcoin. Bitcoin dominant in market still more than 50% and if bitcoin not in market, i think market cap value will not more than 100billions dollar

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Bitcoin is pioneer in cryptocurrency and i dont think crypto market will survive untill now without bitcoin. Bitcoin dominant in market still more than 50% and if bitcoin not in market, i think market cap value will not more than 100billions dollar

that was before but now , many new cryptos are invented regularly and guess what? they are actually better than bitcoin . imo other cryptos can still survive even without bitcoin because people can easily migrate to some other coins without stressing thier selves too much . bitcoin is only good for asset purpose but other coins can perfectly work on both asset and currency purposes .

blockchain technology is what really controls them both . all cryptos cannot possibly survived without blockchain .
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:38:39 AM

the concession of cryptocurrency conversion is not only bitcoin, many decentralized markets have proven that they can survive without using bitcoin, exchange centralization still looks dependent on this coin, but they will adapt quickly if changes occur, there is no permanent loss and the system can resume recovery volume .

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

All altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin, even though many coins have sprung up but the role of bitcoin is huge in the crypto world. In coinmarketcap alone, the market dominance reaches 50% more which means thousands of other coins still cannot beat the popularity of bitcoin.

korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:05:19 AM

Bitcoin having the highest number of market volume and cap does not guarantee that when the price of bitcoin falls, the crypto market also falls. The number of people trading in bitcoin when its price falls can be the same number of people trading in bitcoin when its price increases. The fall in the price of bitcoin doesn't necessarily mean that there is some reduction in the number of people trading in bitcoin.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:56:36 AM

All altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin, even though many coins have sprung up but the role of bitcoin is huge in the crypto world. In coinmarketcap alone, the market dominance reaches 50% more which means thousands of other coins still cannot beat the popularity of bitcoin.

I don't know if they are really dependent on the price of Bitcoin itself since there are a lot of times that the price of other cryptocurrencies are not the same or the price of them is not line to the price of Bitcoin.

In the earlier year, ETH price rose to a great price even if the price of Bitcoin is going down, continuously.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

right now bitcoin is lead all the cryptocurrencies and become a king in the cryptocurrencies market, but we all know that maybe in the future bitcoin can't be the king anymore, and what happens in the market? if there are big cryptocurrencies that have more power than bitcoin I think the cryptocurrencies will have the new king, but if there is not I think cryptocurrencies will drop slowly

Bobtong

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

I think it's not time to panic yet, the big investors haven't come to the crypto yet, Bitcoin will recover and the crypto market will follow
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I think bitcoin is the important & wonderful subject.it's a digital currency.we can't think about crypto market without bitcoin.Because it is the king of all coins.Bitcoin prices increase, prices of all altcoin increases.bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that people trust completely.Without Bitcoin, the crypto market can't continue.So bitcoin is the best coin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

I can't really say that cryptocurrency all depends or depended on bitcoin alone. Though it might be difficult to survive or strive without bitcoin, but am optimistic that the future of crypto without bitcoin will be slimy great
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Bitcoin is the first invention and is called the mother if cryptocurrencies. It is accepted as payment more widely than the new invented cryptos so for me, I believe that the future of bitcoin is so bright. It is always be there, there will be no crypto market without bitcoin. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: