Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
Abram434

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

Bitcoin is a very strong brand, and if this moment disappear, it would be a big blow to the whole crypto world.
But if he slowly retire, many new quality coins will replace him there will be no big problems.
In any case, bitcoin was sentenced to fall due to a break in his community.
And because of that, it will be difficult to have a high-quality fork on bitcoin in the near future, and problems such as high fee and slow transactions make it currently almost unusable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

People still think that mentioning the crypto market, the first thing to notice is bitcoin. The crypto market is bustling with Bitcoin. So in the future, if the market isn't really exciting, believe that Bitcoin still exists.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I think that the future simply does not exist. If bitcoin for any reason will not work then people will be disappointed in the whole system.
It does exist, and it will work. if you are basing your opinion on the current situation, we are just at a low point, by december we should hit bull market and everything will be back to normal.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I don't think without Bitcoin there are any hope. People have a strong faith in bitcoin. Day by day It's popularity is increasing not decreasing. Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency. It's also the most trustworthy one undoubtedly. Just a little example - the forum is growing large. The number of accounts are increasing. If you are new in crypto currency and try to invest then among 100 suggestions you will get 90 suggestion to invest in bitcoin. So, people's faith won't go down.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
MickyDonald

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Everyone knows the crypto market thanks to the bitcoin currency. It can have an impact on the market and investors. The price of BTC has a large amplitude on both sides of the rise and fall in hours of operation of the US stock market. In times of turbulence, high volatility and rapid growth, publicly traded investment vehicles can provide sufficient leverage for large investors to reverse the market trend.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I think that whales will not allow the death of bitcoin. They are very interested in the fact that bitcoin lived, because they simply will not be able to realize all their coins in case of collapse.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

I can't picture the crypto market without Bitcoin. I mean, it is the mother of all crypto, so it only makes sense that it'll stay until the very end. Moreover, I think altcoins will not survive should we take Bitcoin out of the picture.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:47 AM

In my opinion, if there is no bitcoin then the crypto currency market can run as usual. Bitcoin has now lost the trust of the public because bitcoin is losing technology to several altcoins. Therefore, I judge that the market will not make any difference when there is no bitcoin. The public is increasingly aware and aware that there are altcoins that are more innovative than bitcoin. Bitcoin is no longer the main focus so the market can survive without bitcoin.

I agree! The crypto world certainly does not revolve around bitcoin. There are so many coins right now, who knows… there might be one crypto that will be designed it the future that will have the best features. We should all keep an open mind about it, and not get stuck on bitcoin investments. We should also entertain the fact that these cryptos could serve as a legit digital currency too. What do you you think is needed though, for a crypto to get mass adoption?

jtrapirap

Activity: 235

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

Yes majority of the altcoins in the market usually follow the price trend of Bitcoin nowadays but i guess there are some altcoins recently that moves on different track BTC follows. Thus, i guess crypto market has still chance to survive in the future if the current market captalization of BTC will be transferred on other leading altcoins on the market such as Ethereum and the recent surge of ripple. But still undeniably BTC as the pioneer of cryptocurrency, has great chance to still remains the top of the pack.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Will be dar the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin, so far bitcoin is the king of al altcoin have listed at exchange market, no one altcoin can stop how bitcoin price and its why bitcoin have on the top position in crypto.
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

We would not even think in a dream about the crypto market without bitcoin. It will not become possible. Bitcoin has a great impact on the crypto market. And as per day passes popularity of bitcoin has been consistently increasing. There have a large number of bitcoin supporters exist in the crypto world, which will never ever happening this with bitcoin.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Will be dar the future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin, so far bitcoin is the king of al altcoin have listed at exchange market, no one altcoin can stop how bitcoin price and its why bitcoin have on the top position in crypto.

Of course and it is very difficult to think about a crypto market in the future without the existence of bitcoin and I believe even cryptocurrencies will exist in the future without bitcoin the market won't be demanding like we see today because the leadership that bitcoin gave to the crypto market during its journey was very significant for the betterment of the entire crypto world so bitcoin existence and progress is essential for the crypto market to develop and expand in the future

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Without bitcoin, there will be no cryptocurrency in future. Bitcoin dominance right now more than 50 %, day by day it will increase I think. If bitcoin price grows well again, then people will topple on bitcoin. A lot of altcoins will die for sure because of lack of productivity or high competition! Without bitcoin, I can't imagine crypto industry!
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

In my opinion. if there is no bitcoin, then the holder of bitcoin assets will experience a large loss and bankruptcy. and all markets will die, the price of the altcoin will fall. because at this time, bitcoin is a crypto currency that dominates the trading market and bitcoin has a big impact on the development of altcoins. so, the positive or negative effects of the development of bitcoin will affect the altcoin.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Crypto market now very expend all over and it's peak, one thing can't be less that in this crypto market bitcoin value as a founder member and alot of community trust on it, no much opninons that without bitcoin it's all over but the effects impact on it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

The cryptocurrency is a new invention that has just started and the challenges we are seeing in it market is just a face and it due to it volatility and total dependent on the economics forces of demands and supply. Bitcoin being the king of cryptocurrency and the mother coin must time control the price of all other altcoins. So the will never be cryptocurrency without bitcoin.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

I am not sure if the crypto market can survive without bitcoin, we all know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most trusted so if bitcoin will gone now for sure the future of the market will not grow anymore.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Major investors doesn't care if Bitcoin today is low or high because they bought it long time ago when it was only a penny and others bought it for a few dollars. They also know that Bitcoin will grow and also anticipate that it will not be easy.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
Bitcoin will still be the main crypto and will likely become an impossible thing when Bitcoin cannot develop in the future.
bitcoin is the main currency and I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will be a reference for all existing crypto.
Bitcoin will still exist because Bitcoin has the power that other coins don't have !!!
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

I agree with that. It is unlikely that Bitcoin will disappear or die. It does not have to control the market but it has a huge influence on the market. However, if one day there is no Bitcoin, I think there will be another currency that replaces it and will become the second Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: