Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Crypto Market Without Bitcoin?  (Read 3978 times)
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

There wont be crypto market with bitcoin the whole crypto market is dependent on bitcoin as base currency so we cant think and take it forward without bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Well I think it is nearly impossible for bitcoin to die especially at this moment where bitcoin price is slowly increasing again and as long as there are investors of bitcoin, it will continue to exist.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
I do not think that the crypto currency will cease to exist, if suddenly for some reason bitcoin ceases to exist. Any coin or token can function completely independently. Perhaps, it will even benefit them, because, really, now all the altkoins depend on the cost of bitcoin. I think this is the biggest shortcoming of the crypto-currency market. Now, in fact, there is no crypto currency market as such. Almost all coins and tokens depend heavily on the price of bitcoin. This can not be called a market.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

Obviously, you are right. Think of a river without water. The market without Bitcoin is quite like that. Market will go down. Different problems will be created. Crypto market without Bitcoin is just a nightmare.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

of course, we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy

i dont totally agree on your thoughts! though bitcoin is the king of all crypto i dont think that the fall of it means disaperance of all altcoin in the market. if bitcoin will be gone there will be another crypto currency that will replace the throne. like a kingdom if the king died the kingdom wont loss together with the king instead their will be someone to stand among all and will continue to govern ang bring the kingdom back to normal...

crypto currency wont die as long as there are people believed the crypto system and will continue to use the coin and trade it on the marketplace this will never die.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Currently, The cryptocurrencies markets are highly dependent on Bitcoin. If in the future somehow and somewhat Bitcoin is failing. I believe cryptocurrencies will remain to exist. I don't see if some of a cryptocurrency is ceased to exist that means the wholes community is failing.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

every crypto coins has platforms,its just happen that blockchain is the main source for now,but if bitcoin gone,all platforms that existing for sure will evolve to serve the public,from this operation will be more competitive and functional.in some way thes will favor the users and the companies who created each platform
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

We all have the same thoughts on what will be the future of crypto market without bitcoin.Bitcoin is the main reason why cryptocurrency exist then it boils down to many altcoins in the market.If bitcoin pass out of existence then that's the end of cryptocurrency unless another coin will take the place of bitcoin as valuable as it is.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

There is no future of cryptocurrency without bitcoin,most of these coins use bitcoin as a means of transactions, and most them are being used in retail store,real life,and they must use bitcoin to acquire it,may be now etherium,lite coin can may be help out..
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

No future of cryptocurrency if bitcoin crash because bitcoin has become a land mark that other coins look up unto
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

I can't think crypto market without Bitcoin. It's unbelievable for me. Once I think about crypto automatically focused on Bitcoin. If no Bitcoin on market then crypto market will die. Yes it's true. Because Bitcoin is mother coin now. If we want continue market without Bitcoin then other some of food alt coin should be accept by all country those was accepted Bitcoin. It's only way to live crypto market without Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

I think the future is dark without Bitcoin. Bitcoin cryptocurrency Leader. There is no alternative to Bitcoin's demand. Every transaction of the human beings will be by bitcoin. There are many people who still not know. What is the need of Bitcoin's needs in their lives.
Enijesiku Sulaimom

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:01:53 AM

To butress ur point, in my view,  Bitcoin's movement pattern depicts and determines the movement of the whole market. If Bitcoin is no where to find today and has never existed, Crypto may never appear. Everyone knows Crypto because Bitcoin has become an economic investment phenomenon, so Bitcoin decides everything in the Crypto market.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

I don't fully believe that the price of all altcoins follows the bitcoin price. because when bitcoin prices fall, altcoin falls, but when bitcoin rises, not all altcoins go up. so that's not necessarily the standard. if it really is a bitcoin to be a benchmark because he is the first crypto to appear in the world and the price is the highest, so if he lost, etherum will replace his duty.
Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

- Many people including some wall street guys + big banks have already invested in bitcoin or in other bitcoin related products and with crypto ban they will loss huge so they won't allow government to completely ban bitcoin.
- Even in some countries use of banks by crypto related businesses is prohibited like in India recently but they are not banning crypto because many people still hold billions of dollar worth of bitcoin and other crypto.
- Fear on market will ultimately settle down and we might see another huge bull run again.
It would, of course, be very interesting to see how the crypto-currency market will behave without bitcoin. Probably, this will just give the price freedom for each type of crypto currency. Now, after all, the situation with the influence of the price of bitcoin on all altkoins and the market is difficult to name. What is the market, if there is no price freedom for trade. The bitcoin has fallen in price and the market has been completely up for the fourth month. This is absolutely not normal. Something needs to be tried to change to change such an abnormal situation.

Crypto currency it will not known without the bitcoin because all people talking about it in the whole world and no one talking about the crypto currency they don't know  what is it but if you talking about the bitcoin it means a lot and I'm talking the crypto currency as will that's way without the bitcoin the crypto currency will not recognized to the people.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

btc is the strongest coin and is like a gold where every currencies value is based on it and trades are made with it. If the future of crypto ever becomes without btc than for this to happen we have to experience a big crash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:26 AM

There are huge number of transactions volume despite the market has been down for so long, up until now bitcoin still got big trust from the investors that is why the price still not go down too deep, bitcoin is the pillar of crypto currencies, if its down then all of the crypto will fall down, and maybe it cpuld be the end of crypto, so the investors will do their best to maintain the price
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

who told you that this will die ?bitcoin will never die because this is the heard of all this cryptocurrency yes the price fluctuating continuously this past months but it doesn't mean forever in every drops theres a growth we must always remember this.

To butress ur point, in my view,  Bitcoin's movement pattern depicts and determines the movement of the whole market. If Bitcoin is no where to find today and has never existed, Crypto may never appear. Everyone knows Crypto because Bitcoin has become an economic investment phenomenon, so Bitcoin decides everything in the Crypto market.
I totally agreed with you on this one,and maybe OP might consider it well so he may never think about this issue again because bitcoin will always be on top,what matter what happens
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

It's hard to imagine Cryptomarket without bitcoin, I believe that the future of it will be bad for other coins, because altcoins follow bitcoin, trade on it. I think Cryptomarket will go down if that happens.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:57:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that exist. It is a foundation of the crypto market that brings popularity throughout the world. The future of crypto market without Bitcoin is a big crash.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: