Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap, perspective altcoin(s)?  (Read 2712 times)
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:20:14 PM

I think we all know where bitcoin is going in terms of price (to the moon  Cheesy). Since its price is already so high, there is not so much (i know it is relative) money to made. Can anybody suggest me some cheap and perspective altcoin(s) to throw my money on? Wanna be that norwegian guy Cool. Thank you guys!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 01:21:58 PM

same question i want to ask Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 01:45:40 PM

While it's certainly not that cheap (40 cents each now, I belive) I'd recommend CGB.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 01:54:23 PM

While it's certainly not that cheap (40 cents each now, I belive) I'd recommend CGB.
Hah.

The problem with this forum is that everyone thinks their coin is the next bitcoin/litecoin.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:02:58 PM

Hah.

The problem with this forum is that everyone thinks their coin is the next bitcoin/litecoin.

Of course everyone wants their investments to prosper, but do some research on CGB. It's an extremely promising altcoin. to newbiecoiner, I recommend it as well  Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:06:04 PM

Hah.

Of course everyone wants their investments to prosper, but do some research on CGB. It's an extremely promising altcoin. to newbiecoiner, I recommend it as well  Smiley
I've done my research. CGB aims to transition to PoS only within the coming months. However, if you understood the inner workings of the PoS protocol you would understand why this can not work.

Can't say I'm a fan.

miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:17:42 PM

Hah.

I've done my research. CGB aims to transition to PoS only within the coming months. However, if you understood the inner workings of the PoS protocol you would understand why this can not work.

Can't say I'm a fan.

They were considering it, recognized the flaws of PoS only and are deciding to either move or not, and If they do, there would be some sort of overlay to remove the flaws. There are also some big projects being released in the near future, whether it is about being PoS only or not, we will see. don't forget there is a baseline of 0.01 PoW blocks

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:19:12 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2013, 02:30:46 PM by btbrae

You should take a look at TagCoin. It's the first real business enterprise I've seen behind an alt-coin with 17 staff and they have a (I think) fully licensed and regulated fiat-to-BTC or fiat-to-TAG exchange, and their rewards platform is quite extensive, if you are a developer you will notice the work that's gone into it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0
About page: http://tagbond.com/site/about
Exchange: https://trade.tagbond.com/

Also you're welcome to join the giveaway I'm running https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327652.0
MaxBTC1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 02:21:09 PM

Peercoin.  

Probably the best alternative coin, its still cheap, easy to mine, dedicated community and has a BIG future.

http://www.coindesk.com/peercoin-vault-of-satoshi-deal/, for more info.
mercSuey

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:27:51 PM

Hah.

Can't say I'm a fan.

...it is seriously being researched and solutions tested.  The code in its current state has CGB remaining as a PoW/PoS coin.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 02:28:01 PM

Feathercoin.

Great community, got already merchant support and still very very cheap.

www.feathercoin.com

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 05:40:38 PM

Maybe this thread would be for overall altcoin discussion, since something like that do not exist?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 05:53:02 PM

Holy shit, never seen so much misinformation and obvious empty promises in one place lol

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 06:01:14 PM

Holy shit, never seen so much misinformation and obvious empty promises in one place lol
As log as people stay away from Spots and CPR all is fine, right?  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

I think we all know where bitcoin is going in terms of price (to the moon  Cheesy). Since its price is already so high, there is not so much (i know it is relative) money to made. Can anybody suggest me some cheap and perspective altcoin(s) to throw my money on? Wanna be that norwegian guy Cool. Thank you guys!

XPM, FRC, YAC. Those altcoins actualy add some value to cryptocoin scene yet their hashrates are low enough to provide plenty of room
for making massive profits merely on eventual future hashrate increase (if you double hashrate than price should double as well else most
miners will stop mining). Another important thing with those coins is that market volatility is very low (not much coins offered for sale or
buy) and that means it does not take so much money to actualy double current prices of those coins. LTC, PPC and so on, well, I think it
is too late to make massive profits there (when I say massive I think in terms of 1000% or more).

Norwegian guy was really dumb to dump 1k BTC to buy a stupid house. Right now those 1k BTC worth 2+ times more money. What a noob!

Do not cash-out from BTC yet. Just don't!

Thanks for the info, but i dont think that 10 time is massive since bitcoin has 72000 fold his initial value to date.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 06:19:08 PM

I think we all know where bitcoin is going in terms of price (to the moon  Cheesy). Since its price is already so high, there is not so much (i know it is relative) money to made. Can anybody suggest me some cheap and perspective altcoin(s) to throw my money on? Wanna be that norwegian guy Cool. Thank you guys!

XPM, FRC, YAC. Those altcoins actualy add some value to cryptocoin scene yet their hashrates are low enough to provide plenty of room
for making massive profits merely on eventual future hashrate increase (if you double hashrate than price should double as well else most
miners will stop mining). Another important thing with those coins is that market volatility is very low (not much coins offered for sale or
buy) and that means it does not take so much money to actualy double current prices of those coins. LTC, PPC and so on, well, I think it
is too late to make massive profits there (when I say massive I think in terms of 1000% or more).

Norwegian guy was really dumb to dump 1k BTC to buy a stupid house. Right now those 1k BTC worth 2+ times more money. What a noob!

This is all wrong, I wouldn't mine any of those 3 alts.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:23:52 PM

This is all wrong, I wouldn't mine any of those 3 alts.

Maybe you can suggest some alternatives?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 06:29:06 PM

If you want a rare coin, then go for CGB.
Otherwise I'd recommend MEC.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
QuantPlus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:33:08 PM

You should take a look at TagCoin. It's the first real business enterprise I've seen behind an alt-coin with 17 staff and they have a (I think) fully licensed and regulated fiat-to-BTC or fiat-to-TAG exchange, and their rewards platform is quite extensive, if you are a developer you will notice the work that's gone into it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=317408.0
About page: http://tagbond.com/site/about
Exchange: https://trade.tagbond.com/

Also you're welcome to join the giveaway I'm running https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327652.0

This place has near zero volume with 30% spreads...
Volume and liquidity is everything...
And I don't think the platform is anything but ordinary.

These guys are not gonna draw traders from BitStamp, BCT-e, MCX.
xxnewbiecoinerxx (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 06:48:21 PM

If you want a rare coin, then go for CGB.
Otherwise I'd recommend MEC.

CGB caught my eyes also, but there are lots of people telling it is not perspective. I like that it has a big group of facebook followers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: