Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEX-ICO] 🔥🔥CrypTollBooth - New Wallet with Exchange Connected [ICO!] 🔥🔥💰💰  (Read 33351 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

ICO has started? How is the project developing? In the telegram there are only 9 participants. And this huge amount of tokens destined for the bounty, this makes it uninteresting for the investor
eatsyoubeat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Could you please tell me how much of your tokens I'll get if I transfer 8 ETH to your contract number
Tell us the exact price for pre-ICO
buddielove

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?

Thank you
helpronste

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

How come so many team members on your site don't have LinkedIn?
logothellot

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

Wow. That is huge amount. Definitely going to join!
I have a question also devs
Does your project have an open source code? Because it semms like huge platform
thankyou
serenedictator

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

Why do you need token?
bradleydura

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

Oh duh, I see it now. Your website has so much going on, that's probably how I missed it.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.

We were going to do 25M only but for what we are trying to do we need money fast for our infrastructure and operations. We needed to double it. It’s better to have a platform available today then to make investors wait like other decentralized exchanges are doing.

We added a freeze and burn token option so we can reduce the tokens on market and available.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

Any news about the project?

Follow us in twitter and telegram we giveaway tokens and give updates.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

hmm, i think this project can have few partners from some other projects available here to build a consortium
it will sure make huge success for all of participants ;-)

We helped build over 50 projects but were not the main team. This is the first project we did together and will be our last.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

Oh duh, I see it now. Your website has so much going on, that's probably how I missed it.

Sorry about that. This is just for information. This site was created for crowdsale only and information. Once Crowdsale is done we will have a few buttons on home page to direct your inquiry, but the homepage will remain for future.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

Could you please tell me how much of your tokens I'll get if I transfer 8 ETH to your contract number
Tell us the exact price for pre-ICO

17,500 CTB

1750 x 8 = 14,000 + 25%(3500) = 17,500 CTBs
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Back on secured dedicated server. Sorry for delay. Running testing on networks in new country.
CrypTollBooth (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:30:21 AM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project

There is no presale just a crowdsale.
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
egretia
oscarjessa

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:39:25 PM

Do it have wallet for mobie?
power.san

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:40:16 PM

, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
jumbo

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:25:02 PM

I've recently came acros an article, that is showing extreme similarities between your project's website and the MorseGame.net website.

https://steemit.com/ico/@evp/review-of-morsegame-ico-ico-scam-alert-morsegame-and-cryptollbooth-cbt-similarities

You even have exactly the same team, as the MorseGame project. What is going on? It actually looks like a scam to me. Can any official rep of CBT address those issues and answer a couple of simple and easy questions:

0. It is said  100% Transparency right in the header of your website. What does that even mean, when you have 0 transparency?

1. Can you show, that your team has real people? Social network profiles, any public government records, publications. I mean anything would be better than now.

2. If Krasimir elvy is such a prominent advisor of 50+ ICOs, why there is no information on him anywhere?

3. Why there is no KYC for your team anywhere?

4. Why don't you have any project page with ICOBench or any other public reviews platform, which could check your KYC privately?

5. There is a github listed at CTB page at CoinHills. Any it is empty. The same is with the Medium blog.

6. You claim, that CTB is a security token, but there is no (0, none) legal details on the security registration and actual incorporation details. There are laws about securities and regulations and they are broken here.

Until/unless such proofs are provided, you shall consider that almost certainly, CrypTollBooth is a scam.
Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

the announcement is absolutely not informative, the website is incomprehensible, translations into other languages are written, but in fact they are not. As I understand it, there is no counter on the site?

Vivaldisto

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Marketplace for sensor data”

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

apparently no one is going to answer questions? as I see, activity here is weak. what about the telegrams of the channel? how are things going, where can we find out the news of the project?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: