Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:08:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on Crypto this days  (Read 154 times)
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 06:11:08 AM by Cryptokobi

Answer the poll - https://twitter.com/CoinParliament/status/983578793213415425

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Georgeberg

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:40 AM

HODL
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

What else is there to do? Grin

If anything, buy more now that the coins are low.
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

When the automobile came along in the early 1900’s it took off in popularity because it simply did things faster and more efficiently than the horse and buggy. Likewise, these new currencies have innate characteristics that do not exist in centrally issued fiat money.
 Cryptocurrencies allow person-to-person, person-to-merchant, and merchant-to-merchant transactions without the need of a financial intermediary. Essentially cryptocurrency transactions are “digital cash transactions.”

Secondly, cryptocurrencies are not subject to the inflationary whims of a central issuing authority. Recently, Indian government has stopped buy/sell of crytocurrencies using fiat money. Well do you think Indians will stop investing and trading!! They operate more like precious metals in that their supplies and inflation rates are fixed and mathematically enforced by the participants in the network. We are all about to witness the greatest transfer of wealth in human history. And you can count yourself as one of the lucky, that just happen to be in the right place, at the right time.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

a lot of people panic sell but hodling is definitely the way to go no matter the market prices and the corrections.
Reena28

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

The idea of blockchains is exciting to me for reasons..
Ethereum is something special, because it is a distributed computer..All cryptocurrencies are under heavy development, and we see exciting news every day...
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

I believe in crypto currency and invest long term because it is less risky than trading and requires less involvement in the process  Smiley
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Hold and invest in ICO. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

This is the issue with most people, because of these herd mentality, they always follow the crowd. if one does opposite of what the market does, I am telling you, you will be in great profit by now, when the market is down, this present a great opportunity to buy good coins cheap but some people do is to buy when the market is up and get crushed

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jhean_arcane

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

hodl. let people panic sell. but in holding, there's a chance to get back your losses. i still believe in cryptos.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

If you live in the crypto world you can see that some coins are pumped. On such growth, we can make a profit. And you can trade as swing trading as sculping. Any methods work. For mid-term today is a good time for purchase
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

This is a project for the future with a strong hardworking team. People who invested in this project will not be disappointed.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:14:50 AM

crypto today I think is still safe to buy
prices are still in the cheap category, and developments will still continue
in July 2018, the crypto will be discussed on the G20, and that's what the whole cryptocurrency community looks forward to

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

First i would say there is no cause for alarm. My opinion is that those who are panicking and selling out of fear, should keep calm. They should try as much as possible to hold the coins they have, because the market will soon come back to normal. It will definitely get better. This year holds a lot for cryptocurrency. We just need to be patient.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:41 AM

Well my opinion on Crypto this days is that right now cryptos is undergoing regulations and in the months to come it will still undergo more serious regulation and after the whole regulations everything will normalize

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:44 AM

Cryptocurrency market in boring periode now, and we also need rest and relax although in losse, in next month the market will be rebound and give good profit, so holding your coin is only best to do now. This is same situation when the price of BTC was drop in last year because Bitfinex get hacked and finally the price bull run in a few month later and give more than 20 times profit. So relax and enjoy for your profit later.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
frroody

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Do you really think that somebody will give you a free cash policy for this project? The garbage write of course you can type: dude a cool project, buy. But here's really to disassemble the project on the shelves is a job that just so no one will do to you. it is better to analyze the project independently instead of asking what is there.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:32 AM

Crypto currency nowadays is undergoing the dip and hopefully it will back to its track as soon as possible. This is the best time to just hold and keep on waiting till the high price comes. As for me crypto right now is undergoing regulations and whatever it is I know it will be for the good of everyone and crytpo will be back to normal soon. We all know that the situation will get better so just patiently hold and just continue what we are doing because in the end we will also be the one will benefit from it.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

hodl. let people panic sell. but in holding, there's a chance to get back your losses. i still believe in cryptos.

but what about the fact that you could've sold and just bought back when the price went lower, with intentions to hold you could've just increased the amount you're holding  Undecided

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

The idea of blockchains is exciting to me for reasons..
Ethereum is something special, because it is a distributed computer..All cryptocurrencies are under heavy development, and we see exciting news every day...
yes i agree there will be so much development and we been hear there is so much test with blockchain technology by goverment of big country such as china and korea. With a great regulations that coming a head cryptocurrency will become more reliable and it will attract more people to buy cryptocurrency in future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: