Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion on Crypto this days  (Read 154 times)
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:58:49 AM

hodl. let people panic sell. but in holding, there's a chance to get back your losses. i still believe in cryptos.

but what about the fact that you could've sold and just bought back when the price went lower, with intentions to hold you could've just increased the amount you're holding  Undecided
Many coins have begun to pick up recently, for example, BAX has risen by nearly 30%. I have been paying attention to it.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

If you have bitcoin, ethreum, ripple or tron better for HODL than sell but if you intend to buy it then I suggest to wait for good movement, crypto situation is currently uncontrolled and tend to go down, this is just my suggestion.

jimbo77

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

All I sing around is hodl, hodl, hodl,  hodl,  I Dont think there is anything else to say other than hodl,  because there is no one again in this crypto space even the fathers of crypto that can tell us what is going to become of us in the next few months. They can only speculate just as anyone will do,  but cannot give us exact direction of what will happen.  I don't even see tone vays online anymore.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

All that is left to wait, must be very patient and wait. Before the growth there is not much time left, you just will not succumb to the general panic mood, and there will be a real opportunity, look at the profit closer to the end of 2018. I believe that there will be growth, and I advise you to believe and wait.

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

there is nothing to do with it, we dont have any other choice but to hold. but if you have enough money to buy then this may be a big opportunity for you to gain profit in the futre.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: